Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? (2237 Views)

Things You Don't Ever Say To A Girl After Sex / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner / Should You Ever Say Sorry To A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by bukason1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yes!!! Na me again.

It's time again...

…time to jump into my Readers Questions and answer an actual email question from one of my loyal student.

Stay with me till the end because it gets interesting, (don’t even think of reading three paragraphs then skipping the rest and asking me to summarize it for you because it too long. Not A Chance) take a look at the question and my answer, and then let me know what you think.

I expect your replies at the end… you don’t have to agree with everything I say… so don’t hesitate, STICKING IT TO ME… Lol

Okay let’s begin, shall we…

*Actual Question From A Reader*
I met this girl at a filling station, (where she works) and we have become friends since. I have recently started to like this girl a lot. I see her almost every day, because I will go there to buy fuel everyday (even when I don’t need it) we flirt all of the time, but I don't want to be the one that admits that I like her first.

Her friend told me that she told her that she likes me, but she hasn't really had too much experience in dating.

She is a very nice and very beautiful girl (with long legs and you know that’s a big PLUS) and a good conversationalist so I don't really understand why.

I really want to tell her that I like her, but I have read your book and your weekly articles you always seem to push getting the girl to admit it to you first.

I think she may be too shy to do this though. Would it be ok to admit it to her first in this situation? I know you probably think hanging out with her everyday seems needy, but she is the one that calls me every day and it is very hard to turn her down.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Okay, Now it’s my turn to answer and I promise it ain’t gonna be pretty. So brace yourself…

…You ready?

Nice!

Today’s definitely your lucky day, because I'm going to give you (and all my nairaland readers) advice that will probably be priceless to you. First though, let me start with some ranting and confusing-talk, and then we'll get to the good stuff.

Are you down?

I'll begin by verbally abusing you for NOT paying attention to what I always say, then get into exactly what to do in your situation...

Until You Finally "Understand and Master It," Success With Women will fell like a rocket science to you.

It's annoying when I go through all the trouble to explain a concept in detail... and try 100 ways to say it in my newsletters, eBook, etc. and then someone just doesn't get it.

But I'm a very patient man, obviously...

In your email you said and I quote:
"I really want to tell her that I like her, but I have read your book and newsletters you always seem to push getting the girl to admit it to you first."

Now, what I'm about to say might sound a little bit trivial to you. You might call it semantics, (like the people wey go school do). But, pay attention. Read my lips…

… Or in this case …my hand…

I do not recommend that you get a woman to admit that she likes you first…

…Why?

Because… Getting a woman to admit that she likes you first naturally implies that you admit it back. And I do not say, admit it back, either, or anything else of the sort.

Why is this so important? Simple, really.

I personally believe that telling a woman that you "like her" is one of the worst things you can do.

Surprise, are you?

If you want a woman to know that you like her, the best way is to have her figure it out by the fact that you guys are getting physically involved.

DUH!!!

...here's what you MUST do to succeed with women in general, anytime, anywhere:

You Must Master BOTH Your "Inner" AND "Outer" Games

You see, telling a woman that you like her and FEELING like you really want to tell her are two completely different issues, and they're BOTH bad... but for TWO different reasons.

Telling her is bad because it takes the magic, the suspense, the mystery, and the sexual tension out of the situation. It breaks the magic. It kills the chemistry.

On the other hand,…Feeling like you want to tell her and then asking about how to tell her is bad because it shows that you still NOT getting it.

This is why, before I go on, I really must suggest something to you in particular...

What many of you REALLY need to get your hands on is a copy of my The Dating Game program and learn to get some control over your Fears and Emotions.

I'm serious here... your "inner game" (also known as how you think and "feel"wink is KILLING your chances with women, so go check this out... it's guaranteed to help you big time

All right, on to the issue number 2...

You mentioned in your email that this girl you're seeing is inexperienced in the dating world. If she's really inexperienced, then you might be in big trouble. See, she might be falling IN LOVE with you.

All of this seeing her every day business (pretending to wanting to buy fuel, when you don’t really need it. By the way, that’s lame.) But not taking things to the next level (and feeling like you want to tell her how you feel really really really badly) might be setting her up emotionally for a late-afternoon drive to high court registry.

If a woman is inexperienced, then it's very important that you not screw this up. If you do, it might be bad.

Now, Let's Talk About CREATING ATTRACTION

Attraction happens for reasons that are difficult to explain to a person who has a "bad model" of how it works. Let's just say that if it does happen, you want to amp-it. You don't want to weaken it.

One of the problems with "telling her how you feel" is that it instantly changes the dynamics of the situation.

When you say, "I like you" - in her head the woman hears: "He is admitting to me that he likes me, which gives me all the power, which, for some strange reason, makes me not like him as much anymore."

Hey, I realize that this sounds crazy (and if you say it doesn’t, I will be a little worried), and doesn't make a whole lot of logical sense, but it's what usually happens. It has a lot to do with the fact that when most guys say, "I like you" they sound like needy children... which isn't exactly "attraction creating" stuff.

Like I said... if you want to tell a woman that you like her, the best way to do it is to advance physically. In other words, take things to the next level.

If you want me to spell it out for you…

Don't Say Something... DO Something.

Words are to be used when actions don't work better. And this is NOT one of those cases.

Have you read about "The Kiss Technique" I talk about on my Blog? Then use it. Do you remember the sequence that I describe in the bonus booklet that you get with my The Dating Game eBook called "Do’s And Don’ts?" Then use it. This is advance stuff.

Finally, let me give you some advice about this whole situation of, "She calls me every day to hang out and I can't turn her down"... Here's what you need to do:

You Have To Learn How To Turn A Woman Down

Basically, if you're in love with this girl and want to marry her, have kids with her, then forget what I'm telling you. Who knows, you might have found one of those rare, wonderful women that so many of us are looking for.

But, if you're just at the stage where it's time to take things to the next level, then do it with your ACTION, not with your WORDS.
Are you with me?

Now, if you're reading what I'm telling this guy and saying, "I really need to learn how to make women feel attraction for me" - then I have to agree with you. You really do need to learn. It's important. Very important.

And my latest FREE controversial book, HOW TO SUCCEED WITH WOMEN BY BEING A BAD BOY, will give you a behind-the-scenes look at how to trigger that magical physical and emotional response that we call ATTRACTION.

Inside, I'll teach you why there's a huge difference between what women say they want in a man... and what makes women feel attraction. I'll also teach you how to go to work on yourself to become the kind of man that automatically and instantly triggers this attraction in the women you meet and interact with.

I could go on and on, but you should just go to the below this article and get that eBook FREE and be reading in 5 minutes:

That's about it for this week's Reader’s Questions. I have a bunch of emails sitting here in my inbox that I'll be answering SOON, so be sure to visit my Blog regularly for my next "Readers Questions" post.

I remain the dude that Nairaland ladies hate… but will love to go out with.

P.S. By the way, if you're a "shy" or quiet guy.. Did you know there's a way to make your personality work FOR you instead of AGAINST you?
That's right... success with women can start happening almost AUTOMATICALLY for you, no matter how "quiet" or "introverted" you are (Yes, there's a reason the leading man in so many movies is the "silent type"wink
Learn how to make your NATURAL personality attract great women in my The Dating Game program.

Source:
http://woonaijawomen.com
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by candieangel12(f): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
First to comment
But nawoo I no fit read this novel. The thing dey much ooo
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
I will read that shit when I am taking a good shit.
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by k2039: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12: First to comment
But nawoo I no fit read this novel. The thing dey much ooo
I wanted to attack you for your comment,but on checking your user name, I decided to refrain
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by freecocoa(f): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
If I read this thing make I coil angry.

2 Likes

Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by UjSizzle(f): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
He's speaking 'men lingo', didn't quite understand any of that.

*goes back to eating popcorn*
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by pendo89(f): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
This what I call complicating a very simple matter.Women are not rocket science.Very easy creatures to handle. grin
Just apply emotions when dealing with a woman and you strike her heart.
When you try formulas and chemistry you will fail cz trust me, what works for one may not work for another.
men.

1 Like

Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
So long a letter!!!! *not interested* unless you go pay me for reading grin
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Caseless: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
What did he say?
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Kolade9(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
Dis his a long story...this ppl jst lyk to writ a long things.
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
For all the lazies the summary of what the Op is saying is that women want ACTION. Rather than to start telling her how romeo met juliet. When the girl flirts with u (as in seriously flirts) and you guys are alone., just grab the babe and kiss her....Maybe even knack her apako. Trust me after the deed has been done she'll be the one asking if u actually love her or u jst knacked her apako.

2 Likes

Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by greedie1(f): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
too long, cant read now.... but im almost sure it makes sense.

op, thanks for sharing
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by TeeVibes(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
how can i tell this naija girls i love them am always playing hade and seek wiv dem who can help me outj
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by zezebabyxoxo: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ok
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Goldieluks: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
I can't even comprehend this bits, its all mixed and packed up like a travelling back.
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
I ain't gonna read that
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by timifakay(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
what a long advert!
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by 49cents(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2012
now am not a fan of players or playing the bad boy role...it is a thing for "little individuals" who can not deal with being hurt and humiliated by "runs" girls or who seek to feel more powerful by betraying the trust some girl put in his words .....its really a small goal to spend time and energy to get into the thighs of a girl.

Well having said that does not discredit the fact that in an actual budding relationship some "games" are necessary to play but the goal is simply to verify the intention of the other and to kindle whatever is already burning
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2012
It makes more sense if u didint read it...u will understand more

1 Like

Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 18, 2012
12 inches!:
For all the lazies the summary of what the Op is saying is that women want ACTION. Rather than to start telling her how romeo met juliet. When the girl flirts with u (as in seriously flirts) and you guys are alone., just grab the babe and kiss her....Maybe even knack her apako. Trust me after the deed has been done she'll be the one asking if u actually love her or u jst knacked her apako.

ok, so it was a post for 18 years old boys ........
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 18, 2012
49cents: now am not a fan of players or playing the bad boy role...it is a thing for "little individuals" who can not deal with being hurt and humiliated by "runs" girls or who seek to feel more powerful by betraying the trust some girl put in his words .....its really small goal to spend time and energy to get into the thighs of a girl.

Well having said that does not discredit the fact that in an actual budding relationship some "games" are necessary to play but the goal is simply verify the intention of the other and to kindle of whatever is already burning

me likey 1000 times
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 18, 2012
timifakay: what a long advert!

smiley smiley smiley
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by try69: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2012
All dem saying u can't read this long sh*it, do u need to type it?
Plus ladies, this is not meant for you rather, it's for dudes that need to "up their game". Gerit?
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2012
With all those $h!t load of crap, the OP didnt say anythin. That was just a sales letter tryin to market some of his lame azzz books.....
He wants u to kiss a girl u didnt toast......so she go slap u for face for public. Mtcheewsssssssss
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2012
Makes sense, but you will lose alot of you follow this verbatim. . . Be flexible!
Re: The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? by mecussey(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2012
In summary, don t just tell a girl you like her when you have not gotten physical with her. Dont be affraid to offend her by making some romantic contact, infact do not be affraid to lose her. She might shout at you or embarass you, but you are on the right track. Otherwise, my man na friend zone you dey enter be that.

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Things Guys Can Do That Can Make A Lady Lose Respect For Him. Agree? / A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. / When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.