Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791872 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 1:05am On Jun 04, 2018
uc198080:
Pls help us with d documents you submitted .Did u make a right hotel reservation..When did u apply?
Pls throw more lights
yes I made a confirm Hotel reservation and flight reservation...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 1:12am On Jun 04, 2018
uc198080:
Pls what are the documents you submitted?

When did you submit?
Conference paid ticket
Invitation letter from Conference organization
Hotel reservation
Flights reservation (airfrance)
Self intent letter
Company introduction letter.
Bank statement. 3months.personal
CAC certificate (mine)
Itinerary.
Etc.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bogolobango(m): 4:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Mercurypanther sorry what was your closing balance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uc198080: 5:26am On Jun 04, 2018
Mercurypanther:

Conference paid ticket
Invitation letter from Conference organization
Hotel reservation
Flights reservation (airfrance)
Self intent letter
Company introduction letter.
Bank statement. 3months.personal
CAC certificate (mine)
Itinerary.
Etc.

What was your closing balance (Acc)? Virgin pasport?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Mercurypanther:
that's stamp is so annoying and the World cup is taking place in Russia and not France.. You need a visa to France.. And I believe a fan Ticket to Russia for d world cup...

I say female world cup not men. Men is taking place in Russia while female is taking place in France.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2018
bogolobango:
Mercurypanther sorry what was your closing balance
1.1m.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2018
mavinc4u:

I say female world cup not men. Men is taking place in Russia while female is taking place in France.
I Don't know about that thoo.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=uc198080 post=68158373][/quote]1.1m yes virgin passport.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Mercurypanther:
1.1m yes virgin passport.

You applied for tourist?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2018
mavinc4u:

You applied for tourist?
Business same short stay
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uc198080: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Mercurypanther:
Business same short stay

Pls when did you apply and how long long did your application stay?

1.1 to me seems little
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2018
uc198080:

Pls when did you apply and how long long did your application stay?

1.1 to me seems little
stayed 2week.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by whalebash2214: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Bonjour House, I am a lecturer in Nigeria, but currently doing my PhD in France. I have a student visa instead of scientific researcher visa because I am on TETFUND and CAMPUS FRANCE Scholarship. My wife has submitted an application for a long stay visa through VFS since 4th May 2018, until now no response from the embassy. We are really worried that its taking longer than expected. Please, is there any reason to be worried as she submitted with the following documents:

Copy of French residence permit
Copy of French visa
letter of invitation
Copy of data page of Nigerian passport
Copy of University admission letter
Copy of reception agreement as a researcher in University of Poitiers
Copy of award letter and funding details from Campus France
Proof of family accommodation
Copies of personal bank details from France and Nigeria account
Copy of Appointment letter
Marriage certificate
newspaper publication of change of name
Flight reservation
Travelling health insurance

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
whalebash2214:
Bonjour House, I am a lecturer in Nigeria, but currently doing my PhD in France. I have a student visa instead of scientific researcher visa because I am on TETFUND and CAMPUS FRANCE Scholarship. My wife has submitted an application for a long stay visa through VFS since 4th May 2018, until now no response from the embassy. We are really worried that its taking longer than expected. Please, is there any reason to be worried as she submitted with the following documents:

Copy of French residence permit
Copy of French visa
letter of invitation
Copy of data page of Nigerian passport
Copy of University admission letter
Copy of reception agreement as a researcher in University of Poitiers
Copy of award letter and funding details from Campus France
Proof of family accommodation
Copies of personal bank details from France and Nigeria account
Copy of Appointment letter
Marriage certificate
newspaper publication of change of name
Flight reservation
Travelling health insurance

Thanks

I honestly don't know how long... Long stay get approval. But I believe you should give them some more time.. Your documents are okay...

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by whalebash2214: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mercurypanther:
I honestly don't know how long... Long stay get approval. But I believe you should give them some more time.. Your documents are okay...
Thanks for your response, its helpful. I recently joined nairaland but believe me, i salute the people on this platform. May God bless us all. Amen Bonne journee

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Steper4u: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mercurypanther:
do I need to be worried about it..

No, you do not need
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bogolobango(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
The money might be the barrier
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by whalebash2214: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
bogolobango:
The money might be the barrier
I have a scholarship which covers standard of living of 2 persons in France so I doubt money could be a barrier. I only send my Nigerian account statement so that they will be sure am receiving a salary from my place of work in Nigeria.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by whalebash2214: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Steper4u:

No, you do not need
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Austine2020: 2:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Pls House, there is a place in the Online form where they asked if u will be visiting another schengen country other than France, What should i amswer there, because i dont want to say YES and the column of which countries and Dates will appear, But truly i want to Visit other schengen countries.My question is (1) Won't the Emabssy give me refusal because i want to Obtain their Visa and visit another country from France? (2) If i say No,will they Only Issue france Visa to me and not Schengen France Visa to travel to other schengen countries too? thats if am successful. (3) Will they Issue Schengen France Visa Notwithstanding if i answer Yes Or No to the Question? Pls Gurus in the house,Help a Brother your Response is needed. This is my first time of Applying for France Visa,But i have been issued German & Portuguese Visas in the Past and i still have a valid US Visa now. Thanks In Advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oluwa234: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2018
too bad!! with a prepaid ticket and clear evidence of your intent to attend a conference

Mercurypanther:
What does this stamp on my passport mean. From the France embassy.... I also got a refusal stating Justification of purpose and conditions for stay not provided.. It was a conference even with a paid ticket.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2018
oluwa234:
too bad!! with a prepaid ticket and clear evidence of your intent to attend a conference Yes even with that guess because it was a virgin passport or funds related.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=Mercurypanther post=68196115][/quote] yeah
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ALT2(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
ALT2:
Hello,
I am currently a student in Nigeria and I have been selected by a Foundation to attend a 6days training program in France.

I'll be paying a fee of €80 which covers meal, accommodation, transportation in France and the training materials. Airfare will also be partially funded up to 75%.

Please what documents apart from invitation should I ask the foundation to send?

What are the documents I need to provide to support my application?

Thanks.

Help please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
ALT2:

Help please
Salut Monsieur!
Please read through this thread from the beginning to learn more.
bonne chance!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oluwa234: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Are they preparing your insurance? They need to send this if yes. They also need to send you evidence of the accommodation and all other forms of support they are rendering. If possible, they should send a seperate email or fax to the embassy/consulate inviting you to the meeting. I wish you all the best
ALT2:

Help please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kayvincin: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Any Nigerians in Lille that can accomodate me.. Please.. Am coming for my masters programme at university of lille1.
Am yoruba by tribe please.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kayvincin:
Any Nigerians in Lille that can accomodate me.. Please.. Am coming for my masters programme at university of lille1.
Am yoruba by tribe please.

Why didn't you apply through the Crous b4 mai 31. How are you hoping to escape the embassy without accomodation certificate. Seems like you're risking visa denial o. its not too late, send a message to Crous of your school, tout de suite!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Remadek: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hi, NRLANDER.
I appreciate u guys for your comments, they are very instructive.
I just collect my France business visa. I submitted at the VAC on the 26th of April and got a sms to come for my processed application.

Thank you all. grin
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mercurypanther(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Remadek:
Hi, NRLANDER.
I appreciate u guys for your comments, they are very instructive.
I just collect my France business visa. I submitted at the VAC on the 26th of April and got a sms to come for my processed application.

Thank you all. grin
was your passport a virgin passport?
And how much was your closing balance. What and what did you apply with
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Believe33:
How to reserve flight without payment for visa application. I used airfrance.com but they were asking for payment before flight confirmation. Any tips pls

Heyy...have you tried the flight reservation using Turkish airlines? Did it work and what's the validity period?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Remadek: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mercurypanther:
was your passport a virgin passport?
And how much was your closing balance. What and what did you apply with
The passport I submitted is a virgin one although I attached my used India business visa and Dubai stamped page with my application.
My personal account is about #600k, also submit my corporate bank statement.
other documents include:
CAC, travel insurance, hotel reservation, flight, letter of introduction, exhibition invitation letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.