Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (793910 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2018
sadoz:
Thanks. I didn't submit any bank statements or insurance because I am an Erasmus Scholar. I submitted other documents in the checklist. Best wishes

The E+ scholar.....Did you pay for visa application fees at the consulate as a scholarship awardee?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amofum(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Jamaticulus:

The E+ scholar.....Did you pay for visa application fees at the consulate as a scholarship awardee?
Erasmus scholars don't pay. If you're asked to pay, tell them you'll like to speak with the manager.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Topsymyyear(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
How much is France short visa fee ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Topsymyyear(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
How is france short stay visa fee ? Very urgent. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bolabyte: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
nibrainengine:

1) go to the masters website and apply
2) on the application form click the option: 'I want to apply for Grenoble INP scholarship'
3)submit application and application document early, preferably before the end of this year.

PS: what is your profile like? Grenoble inp foundation scholarship is a two time payment of 5000Euro + juicy internship in year 2 of d masters in a top firm. You'll need to have a great profile to be nominated for the award. Moreso, if you can afford 4250Euros per year, then you can go for the masters because it is worth it, as a masters from Grenoble inp is a guarantee to a high paying job in either France or anywhere in Europe.

Bonne chance!

Please do you have idea how the academic interview will be like? I just got invite for Grenoble INP academic interview
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bolabyte:

Please do you have idea how the academic interview will be like? I just got invite for Grenoble INP academic interview
Its basically a test of english proficiency. Just be yourself, and speak like a typical Nigerian graduate. ask questions where necessary. What program are you going for?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bolabyte: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
nibrainengine:

Its basically a test of english proficiency. Just be yourself, and speak like a typical Nigerian graduate. ask questions where necessary. What program are you going for?

Thanks for your reply, am going for sustainable Industrial Engineering
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Is the interview for an admission or scholarship? Got unconditional offer from Grenoble INP and Alpes.
Bolabyte:

Thanks for your reply, am going for sustainable Industrial Engineering
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2018
YoungMil:
Is the interview for an admission or scholarship? Got unconditional offer from Grenoble INP and Alpes.
I dont think you got admitted directly by Grenoble INP. no high calibre international program at INP will admit you without an interview process. Meanwhile congratulations!!! Seems like you're on Estonian too.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Msc in Informatics....Its a joint program between Alpes and INP....the letter of offer would arrive this week God's willing.... every program has their selection process though...God will bless us all.
nibrainengine:

I dont think you got admitted directly by Grenoble INP. no high calibre international program at INP will admit you without an interview process. Meanwhile congratulations!!! Seems like you're on Estonian too.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dcutey: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
hpmrentals:
Submitted for France visa today for 10 days training. I apllied for short stay tourism category. Account statement of about 4M. Last Italy visa, Used and expired UK visa and Ongoing UK 2 years visa. Travel Insurance for two weeks, CAC certificates. Please what are my chances? Do France embassy call everyone or is it only for people they want to issue the visa? Pls gurus in the housr i need your advise. Thwnk u

Aren't you supposed to apply for short stay business category for training? I know this information might not be relevant but please can you let us know the outcome of the application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dcutey: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
chima1978:
Hello everyone, I recently applied for a business visa on March 20th for my travel on April 14th. However, I've been reading on this site that it can take longer than 1 month to actually get your visa issued.

Those who recently applied and got their visas issued, please share your wait time period.

I'm also about to apply for a business visa and would appreciate your guidance. What was the outcome of your application? How long did it take and what documents did you submit? Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:49am On May 01, 2018
YoungMil:
Msc in Informatics....Its a joint program between Alpes and INP....the letter of offer would arrive this week God's willing.... every program has their selection process though...God will bless us all.

ok bro! congratulations once again bro. INP is one tough centre that will drill the hell out of you and release you as an expert. Besides, being a grand ecole you have the privilege of graduating with the title 'Engr.' Which is what we spend more than 4years post graduation tussle to obtain with COREN here in Nigeria. Believe me, if you're aiming for quality, pick INP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 1:34pm On May 01, 2018
Thanks man......u seem to know more about INP.... Thanks man...more testimonies for all.
nibrainengine:

ok bro! congratulations once again bro. INP is one tough centre that will drill the hell out of you and release you as an expert. Besides, being a grand ecole you have the privilege of graduating with the title 'Engr.' Which is what we spend more than 4years post graduation tussle to obtain with COREN here in Nigeria. Believe me, if you're aiming for quality, pick INP.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2018
YoungMil:
Thanks man......u seem to know more about INP.... Thanks man...more testimonies for all.
I wanted to say thesame as well. He knows much about Grenoble INP. I'm also coming in by Sept. 2018 for an Int'l masters program at INP. smiley

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 2:26pm On May 01, 2018
Got Ur admission already? Will be sending the documents for housing anytime soon...anyone in Lagos sending documents...we can split the cost...
Jamaticulus:

I wanted to say thesame as well. He knows much about Grenoble INP. I'm also coming in by Sept. 2018 for an Int'l masters program at INP. smiley
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2018
YoungMil:
Got Ur admission already? Will be sending the documents for housing anytime soon...anyone in Lagos sending documents...we can split the cost...

Yeah...admission is in place. For the housing, you know what, let's talk off nairaland. I'm gonna mail you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 3:51pm On May 01, 2018
Jamaticulus:

Yeah...admission is in place. For the housing, you know what, let's talk off nairaland. I'm gonna mail you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 01, 2018
YoungMil:

Are you applying for CROUS housing?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by egorov(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2018
Please can we have info on how to apply for Spain visa or.other shengen countries?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 6:04pm On May 02, 2018
Yeah..
nibrainengine:

Are you applying for CROUS housing?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 02, 2018
YoungMil:
Yeah..
Then you dont have to waste any money sending by post. just scan the damn required docs, ur dse and fishe famille and send it to this address: logement@crous-grenoble.fr
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 5:55am On May 03, 2018
Honestly, I have been so reluctant about this. In this digital world...I have to fill some documents, sign and send to France back... imagine..just for securing accommodation.....have you done this before cos they strictly specified that you sign and send?
nibrainengine:

Then you dont have to waste any money sending by post. just scan the damn required docs, ur dse and fishe famille and send it to this address: logement@crous-grenoble.fr

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:06am On May 03, 2018
YoungMil:
Honestly, I have been so reluctant about this. In this digital world...I have to fill some documents, sign and send to France back... imagine..just for securing accommodation.....have you done this before cos they strictly specified that you sign and send?

I had admission last year, so i filled the CROUS docs and send it by email. early july i got one of the cheapest housing offer. I couldn't go because i couldn't get the grant i needed. But i've applied again this year, and i've gotten my admission letter. In France, they deal with flexibility. I'll advice that you mail them using the email i sent earlier. ask if u can send the dossiers by email and get the reply for yourself.

PS: Everything being equal, i should be studying at INP this year.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sansha2016: 7:18am On May 03, 2018
don't scan and send.follow the instructions. it must be sent within 8 day ,by post office or any courrier service. but post office is cheaper(600- 700 naira )
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 7:31am On May 03, 2018
Did that already....will know what to do based on their response.. waiting for the grant too...God is at work and so believing it will work out... though fee is not much...will just wait as things play out.
nibrainengine:

I had admission last year, so i filled the CROUS docs and send it by email. early july i got one of the cheapest housing offer. I couldn't go because i couldn't get the grant i needed. But i've applied again this year, and i've gotten my admission letter. In France, they deal with flexibility. I'll advice that you mail them using the email i sent earlier. ask if u can send the dossiers by email and get the reply for yourself.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 7:32am On May 03, 2018
Do u know any post I can use in Lagos?
sansha2016:
don't scan and send.follow the instructions. it must be sent within 8 day ,by post office or any courrier service. but post office is cheaper(600- 700 naira )
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 8:41am On May 03, 2018
Thanks man...they just responded that I can send by mail since it is more convenient...am sending via email now.... thanks man once again..
nibrainengine:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:57am On May 05, 2018
YoungMil:
Thanks man...they just responded that I can send by mail since it is more convenient...am sending via email now.... thanks man once again..

ok, which grant did you apply for?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 8:30am On May 05, 2018
INP scholarship, IDex etc
nibrainengine:

ok, which grant did you apply for?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:49am On May 05, 2018
YoungMil:
INP scholarship, IDex etc
Ok, I guess they are biased towards INP foundation grant as well as EIFFEL and hardly give it to African Graduates. Meanwhile, lets keep praying and hoping on IDEX. Your course fees is relatively cheap.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by folavictor: 7:55pm On May 05, 2018
YoungMil:
Grenoble Alpes, Msc Informatics 2 years....
Bro please what was your qualifications.
I got 2.1 electrical electronics engineering and greonnle just bounced my application for masters in systems control and IT. They said my courses didn't meet up....

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: abbeysm, Gracey31, Ibrahim8358(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.