Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792811 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ghostntommy: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hello house.
I have sent dicuments to CROUS for accommodation and they've acknowledged receipt thfough a mail. However, I'm yet to get any other feedback from them as to whether I've been able to secure accommodation or not.
Anyone with a similar case
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
mavinc4u:

Please what is the link to France visa application and how much is their visa application?
https://ng.ambafrance.org/Applying-for-a-French-visa-in-Nigeria
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
iyaaliyah:
thank you. pls do you know if this flight booking is compulsory now. I am renewing visa and I don't think I added it the last time so it is kinda confusing me.
if compulsory, pls how do I get it or I should draw out an itinerary only.
thanks
Flight booking is COMPULSORY. You can relate with any travel agency close to you to be of help.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Eldeethedon:

The online form on the visa application website.
Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Eldeethedon:

Q: Thnks 4 ur response, really appreciate
Plz my first question, Is it most I pay 4 the hotel booking

Ans: Not a must but I'd advice you to pay on hold. Preferably, you can use a MasterCard that is not funded and has not expired to hold the accomodation/hotel booking payment. This will show at their end that you've hosted you card for payment debit which means commitment even if the embassy might want to confirm for the hotel.

You can use something like booking.com with free cancellation. So you can decide to pay and cancel later or choose pay on site.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
iyaaliyah:
Pls who knows if this federal Govt Friday n Monday holiday will be apply to French embassy. Need to drop off application asap. Thnx.
check vfs website
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
congrats have a wonderful vacation. Please what was your account balance on your statement you used for your application? and I get that the flow matters more but I'm just curious.
uc198080:
i rcvd our passports(family)from vfs dispatch guy n behold 3months multiple visas were granted to us.

This is our first time.,Although i v been to ...
China
Singapore
Thailand
Dubai
Malaysia
South Africa
Cambodia
Hongkong,previously.

Wife has been to Uk n has 5yrs visa(Expired in march 2018)

My son is just 2yrs.

So happy.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sansha2016: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Yes,the women world cup is next year in France. I'm planning towards it too.I need more Info's on it. I wish it could be like Russia were you just need tickets and Fan Id to travel, cos I don't want to go through the processes again. I been refused student visa twice
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2018
sansha2016:
Yes,the women world cup is next year in France. I'm planning towards it too.I need more Info's on it. I wish it could be like Russia were you just need tickets and Fan Id to travel, cos I don't want to go through the processes again. I been refused student visa twice
Sad to hear about your refusal. FIFA in collaboration with FFF and France Immigration Ministry will soon unveil spectators plan. Keep close to FIFA website and check on interval basis.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
sansha2016:

sorry about that. please share more info on the school you were to attend, what the school fee is like, what documents you added to your visa application file, what account balance you used to apply and what their refusal reason was.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2018
Congrats bro, so happy for u n ur family. Please can u share with us all docs u submitted and especially ur bank statement balances?

quote author=uc198080 post=68469282] i rcvd our passports(family)from vfs dispatch guy n behold 3months multiple visas were granted to us.

This is our first time.,Although i v been to ...
China
Singapore
Thailand
Dubai
Malaysia
South Africa
Cambodia
Hongkong,previously.

Wife has been to Uk n has 5yrs visa(Expired in march 2018)

My son is just 2yrs.

So happy.
[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks for ur swift response bro. But u didn't say anything about d percentage of our savings we r expected to keep n spend.

uote author=Eldeethedon post=68419354]
It depends on the inflow and outflow transaction history on your account if you're going to lodge such kind of amount.

I'd advice you get a cheap accommodation. Preferably family shared accommodation so that the accommodation Bill won't be on the high side.

You can apply by July if your travelling date is within August to early October.[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Thanks for ur swift response bro. But u didn't say anything about d percentage of our savings we r expected to keep n spend.
For couples, minimum balance of N4m to N5m should be domiciled in one's account.

Note: No one can make a decision on visa application except the visa or consular officer. All we're writing down here is just a forecast based on experince and practical guide for applicants to do it themselves.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sansha2016: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
the first school is université franche Comte Besançon, 159 Euro par session. 2nd is Lyon 2 189 Euro
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sansha2016: 12:53am On Jun 17, 2018
document submitted

admission letter
motivation letter
sponsor letter,coc,proof of fund(3 to 4 millions ),proof of relationship.
travel insurance
reservation ticket
ofii form
accommodation letter by crous or someone you know
My own statement nd My hubby's.
birth certificate
credentials + translation

the 1st no reason was given the 2nd the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not complete and/or reliable

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by dcutey: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2018
iyaaliyah:
Hello guys. how are we starting off the holiday?
please this question. what is the difference between these questions: __planned duration of stay in number of days.
and number of days planned in France for the coming year..

pls help l. tnx

I'm also not sure about these questions. I'm thinking planned duration of stay in number of days is the total number of days you plan to stay in the Schengen region while the number of days planned in France for the coming year is the number of days you plan to stay in France next year. Someone should be correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thanks bro. If unable to raise 4-5M deposit. what schenghen country will u advise me to apply to with 2-2.5M with my wife and little boy?

Eldeethedon:

For couples, minimum balance of N4m to N5m should be domiciled in one's account.

Note: No one can make a decision on visa application except the visa or consular officer. All we're writing down here is just a forecast based on experince and practical guide for applicants to do it themselves.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by puffmama: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
You are right.
dcutey:

I'm also not sure about these questions. I'm thinking planned duration of stay in number of days is the total number of days you plan to stay in the Schengen region while the number of days planned in France for the coming year is the number of days you plan to stay in France next year. Someone should be correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
dcutey:

Explore www.quora.com for the answer.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Thanks bro. If unable to raise 4-5M deposit. what schenghen country will u advise me to apply to with 2-2.5M with my wife and little boy?
You can still try France or Greece.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by greenglobestore(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2018
Thanks bro, but Greece requirements na die ooo n Wats d % of visa issuance by d embassy?

uote author=Eldeethedon post=68575107]
You can still try France or Greece.[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Thanks bro, but Greece requirements na die ooo n Wats d % of visa issuance by d embassy?

uote author=Eldeethedon post=68575107]
I don't know the percentage of visa issuance at the embassy and no individual can guarantee you visa other than the visa/consular officer handling your application.

Package your application, apply and be prayerful.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DreCharles(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pls house

I want to relocate to France

I'm a chartered accountant with a wife and a 4 years old boy

What do I need and what's the financial implications?

I need your answers, please.

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eldeethedon: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
DreCharles:
Pls house

I want to relocate to France

I'm a chartered accountant with a wife and a 4 years old boy

What do I need and what's the financial implications?

I need your answers, please.

Thank you
Read from https://ng.ambafrance.org/Applying-for-a-French-visa-in-Nigeria
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by justcallmenuel(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pls house, help me out on this. I checked my mail today and got a message from vfs asking me to track my application which I did, after doing it, I got this message that my application has been received at the embassy of France 06/07/2018. I want to know when they will call me to come for my passport cos I applied since on the 6th of this month, and the programme I'm going for in France is scheduled for 6th July to 12th July.. Please, you guys should help me out on this.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Toshybaba1: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pls house, I have been to France and Italy like 9 times but I got denied this February based on , justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provide . pls I want to know its my hotel or what do I need to do cuz I am planning to apply again for holiday next week .thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Toshybaba1: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pls house, I have been to France and Italy like 9 times but I got denied this February based on , justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provide . pls I want to know its my hotel or what do I need to do cuz I am planning to apply again for holiday next week .thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2018
What do say or how best can one package d following bank deposits,I mean defending it?: 335k on 23/2/18, 267k on 28/2/18, 110k on 28/2/18, 90k on 12//4/18, 200k on 26/4/18, 220k on 30/4/18, 100k on 10/5/18, 150k on 20/5/18, 50k on 29/5/18, 50k on 6/6/18, all paid in by different people, two people depositing like 2/3 times and with d intention of depositing more to make 1.7M. I own d property we reside in, have anoda under construction,...I just need an expert guidance to the money isn't bad money or lodgements like that. Thanks in anticipation of ur swift response as usual. All d gurus help ur brother.

ote author=Eldeethedon post=68594313]
I don't know the percentage of visa issuance at the embassy and no individual can guarantee you visa other than the visa/consular officer handling your application.

Package your application, apply and be prayerful.[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Austine2020: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
dcutey:

Pls the people that filled their forms and collected their Visa should help us on what this really means,so we dont fill our forms incorrectly,.because am also been choked by this and my wife is planning to apply early next month.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iyaaliyah: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.