Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,490 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. (23652 Views)

What Are The Things Never To Say To A Depressed Person? / 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child / How To End A Marriage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

That was before I met goldie. Now I know rods are used for punnies and not on fellow rods.

Tell me you are joking. Like seriously you used to be an ars.e driller?
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by Dahbutter(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

Throw all the blames on yourself how you haven't been caring and been such an irresponsible fellow to her. Women really dont want to have any blame placed on them.

But first, the easiest way to call off a relationship is if your partner is cheating. The second best way is if she is very rude, nags a lot or saucy the 3rd best way is to rope any of the above on her and make her believe that's the reason why you are calling it off.
I was actually almost believing u understood what u were writing in the 1st paragraph till I read d second and realised how confused u really area undecided
Make up ur mind and stop contradicting urself
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by FXKing2012(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

That was before I met goldie. Now I know rods are used for punnies and not on fellow rods.

I've always known this dude is a gay.got, has always sounded like one.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
Acid talk... only you... dey get frontpage...hmm, politics things!
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by imotondo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
What if u call and she was like' did u call to knw whether i survived? Well im fine thanx' oopsie! That hurts badly.STAY AWAY. cry
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by acidtalk: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Was it at the gay club you saw me when you were a waiteress? Why pretend you don't know.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by acidtalk: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Was it not at the gay club you saw me when you were a waiteress? Why pretend you don't know.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by acidtalk: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
Dahbutter:
I was actually almost believing u understood what u were writing in the 1st paragraph till I read d second and realised how confused u really area undecided
Make up ur mind and stop contradicting urself

Please blame it on the crack and not me.
That's what happens when the craxk in the system suddenly takes over right reasoning.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

Was it not at the gay club you saw me when you were a waiteress? Why pretend you don't know.

Love Me or Hate Me, i will always say what others are too scared to say, Which is the LIES.

Railway worker.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by acidtalk: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
emusmith: Acid talk... only you... dey get frontpage...hmm, politics things!

The same politics wey una dey use hide all my post and ban me unjustly for Romance section.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by acidtalk: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
imotondo: What if u call and she was like' did u call to knw whether i survived? Well im fine thanx' oopsie! That hurts badly.STAY AWAY. cry

You will know the type of person you were once dating. I believe a matured person won't act so childish.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by acidtalk: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Love Me or Hate Me, i will always say what others are too scared to say, Which is the LIES.

Railway worker.

Must you tell everyone I am working in Nigeria Railways? No worry when I receive my pension, levels go change.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by koolg: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
Wizee: Seconded!!

D'u mean 2nd to post on the thread? because I don't see any motions that begs for secondment here. †here are just too many ewus on nairaland these days
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 19, 2012
acidtalk:

I don't do copy and paste sir.
kk. Well understood... By the way, concerning our small beef before, lets call truce. We are guyz and not ladies. Sorry for all the wrong words I used against you. Thats not me...
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by acidtalk: 4:04am On Nov 19, 2012
exxell: kk. Well understood... By the way, concerning our small beef before, lets call truce. We are guyz and not ladies. Sorry for all the wrong words I used against you. Thats not me...

Nah! I don't take such things personal. Afterall I shouldn't expect everyone to agree with all my post or views. When me dey yab Seun then why should I expect people to yab me? In reality, I believe in live and let's live. That one no mean say tomorrow we no go still oppose ourselves oh! But it surely should be done in a matured way.

Life is so much fun so why should we live the bulk of it keeping malice and hatred in our heart.

*Peace*
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2012
It very informative and educative
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by Bidexnoni: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2012
Gud poster. I had xperience such, bt i tink dat d best way z nt 2 avoid ur ex b in contact wit hin/her 2 keep peace. Lack of dis z immaturity.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2012
very nice post ie exactly wat I do 2 rid myself of heartache wen any of my relationship is ended. Am in love wid dz post. Just dat one of my ex called my at d moment I was about doin somtn wid my gf, i got pissed off and called her names. she called me saying dat she now knows how much she loves me and all dat wen she was d one who said she couldn't date me cos she annoyed me and I called her names. Lemme send her a message in whatsapp and tell her am sorry. Is it a good idea?
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by goofie: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2012
creative post

although i hv no business sending my ex bday or festive messages. i even 4get their bdays.whn i hv not finishd remembering all my friends bdays.

plus he myt think am still stuck on him
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by snthesis(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2012
tomsongz: THINGS I ALWAYS DO AFTA BRK UP****
1)make sure we always remain friends so we could always hook up laita on
2)make sure she feels responsible 4 da brk up
badt guy cool
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by bamto(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2012
Good post for beginners who need to learn the basics. But hey, there is no hard and fast rules on this matter. The most important thing is: forgive and don't keep malice for your own good. Make him/her your casual friend. If you send texts or call such friends during those seasons, include him/her; if not, let him/her be.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by nairaman66(m): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Bollocks, the best way to end any relationship is with a nice kick on the balls.

What are you, a Kick-Boxer?
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by acidtalk: 12:45am On Apr 05, 2013
bamto: Good post for beginners who need to learn the basics. But hey, there is no hard and fast rules on this matter. The most important thing is: forgive and don't keep malice for your own good. Make him/her your casual friend. If you send texts or call such friends during those seasons, include him/her; if not, let him/her be.

You are so right on point.
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by Youngpo413: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Bidexnoni:
Gud poster. I had xperience such, bt i tink dat d best way z nt 2 avoid ur ex b in contact wit hin/her 2 keep peace. Lack of dis z immaturity.

smh...
Ex my foot
Re: Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship. by Youngpo413: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2014
goofie:
creative post

although i hv no business sending my ex bday or festive messages. i even 4get their bdays.whn i hv not finishd remembering all my friends bdays.

plus he myt think am still stuck on him

correct!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes / See This Beautiful Photos Of Four-generation / The Best State To Raise Ones Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.