Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (28458 Views)

When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by oriyominani: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
She doesn't allow me to look into her phone, does this mean I can't trust her or she is hiding something from me?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by ITbomb(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
Seriously is she ur gf or ur Fuckmate. And how old are the two of you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Mynd44: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
*Hisses*
Kids!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by oriyominani: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
Seriously she is my Gf nd even planning T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ marry her...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by oriyominani: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ 27 nd she is 23
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
oriyominani: A̶̲̥̅♏ 27 nd she is 23

She is 23, planning to get married to you and doesn't allow you to hold her phone?

*Singing "Fire on the mountain" by Asa. . .*

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by luckgames(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
She is playing hard to get
And she is F around you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Scash(f): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
There no biggie joor... Lots of guys might be asking her out and she just doesn't want you to see it. I have a friend that coded her fone cos of her bf, said he'l get an heart attack if he gets to read her inbox... But shez very devoted to him
So if shez actually planning to marry u... Put ur body on d ground, diaz no problem.
Its when you start suspectin shady bizness u shld worry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by boron10(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Scash: There no biggie joor... Lots of guys might be asking her out and she just doesn't want you to see it. I have a friend that coded her fone cos of her bf, said he'l get an heart attack if he gets to read her inbox... But shez very devoted to him
So if shez actually planning to marry u... Put ur body on d ground, diaz no problem.
Lolz @ put your body on the ground. Do you mean to say farabale? That is why it is kinda difficult to interpret yoruba with english.
@OP, pele she is obviously hiding something from you, but that doesn't mean she's cheating on you. Just trust her and if you feel you really want to know what she's hiding from you, whenever she is with you and she carelessly drop her phone, sneak it out of the room and secretly go through. But pls don't commit suicide after reading the content of her messages.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by titsandall: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
you said two of you are planning to get married and she is this secretive...im laughing in maori language...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Scash(f): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Yeske, boron10... Take it easy is too small. Put ur body on d ground is better wink
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by cindyrella(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
@op
I will like to ask u this tiny little question, WTF are u looking for in her phone?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
cindyrella: @op
I will like to ask u this tiny little question, WTF are u looking for in her phone?
Does he not have his own?
Seriously, we are beginning to forget the meaning of something called PRIVACY. If some BF see what their GFs say on NL, they will think something else is going on but it is in a bit to have fun.
Here is a tip, loc up your phone and don't give it to her too

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by pendo89(f): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
What do u want to do with her phone?
I dont let anybody touch my phone anyhow

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Mkenyaa(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
The no. of dirty secrets stored in someone's phone is directly proportional to how quick they grab it from you when you take it.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Sapphire86(f): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ op its called MIND UR BIZ!!! Put a 22 carat coloured diamond ring on her finger den come back and post this thread, den u ll b justified. Till den put up or get out

P.S my ex used to allow me go thru his fone sha. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by luckgames(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sapphire86: @ op its called MIND UR BIZ!!! Put a 22 carat coloured diamond ring on her finger den come back and post this thread, den u ll b justified. Till den put up or get out

P.S my ex used to allow me go thru his fone sha. grin grin grin grin
Sis
You know what a 22 carat colored diamond ring cost?
You are send the dude to do arm robbery
Check it out the cost
Why 22 carat colored diamond ring?
What about nice ring Nigerian Women OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
boron10:
Lolz @ put your body on the ground. Do you mean to say farabale? That is why it is kinda difficult to interpret yoruba with english.
@OP, pele she is obviously hiding something from you, but that doesn't mean she's cheating on you. Just trust her and if you feel you really want to know what she's hiding from you, whenever she is with you and she carelessly drop her phone, sneak it out of the room and secretly go through. But pls don't commit suicide after reading the content of her messages.
i feel that she is afraid you may see some thing that may bring separation between you and she. It is up to you to make her mind relax.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
stop creating problems when there are none. u think this is sth to get worried about? she loves you yet a little fault, you'll take it personal. leave the phone issue and look at the bigger picture cos if she finds out, you'll get sth bigger than this
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
I don't just get it!
They are getting married for f**ks sake!
The bible says you 2 become ONE and all other things..

Why would she be hiding her phone from her fiance!
These are things you should talk about!
And about the inbox thingy..if the r/ship is based on love and trust there should be nothing to hide!

OP Have you confronted her about it!

But then again..getting married @23??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^
two become wetin? What if she is not Christian? Does the bible also apply to her?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
IF(she is) a nigerian.. it is in the koran and i guess the traditional folks believe it 2!

It is okay for bf & gf but for 'about to weds'!..How Now?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by cindyrella(f): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seriously, we are beginning to forget the meaning of something called PRIVACY. If some BF see what their GFs say on NL, they will think something else is going on but it is in a bit to have fun.

#Gbam well said!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Konnektions146(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
i just tire as people dey call dis marriage...."we wanna get married" , even wen u guys no sabi una self well,

Op,
try sabi yur babe well
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by pharmking: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44:

There is no such thing as privacy in relationship!!!! If you are committed to somebody, you should allow that person to know your deepest secret, share you fear and trials with that person. That is where true intimacy and trust built from. Her acts are suspiscious. I would ask her why she is doing that!!! And I would lock up my phone to see her reaction too...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
pharmking:

There is no such thing as privacy in relationship!!!! If you are committed to somebody, you should allow that person to know your deepest secret, share you fear and trials with that person. That is where true intimacy and trust built from. Her acts are suspiscious. I would ask her why she is doing that!!! And I would lock up my phone to see her reaction too...

Na wa to you-- all you have just said are based on Utopic ideals.. real-world G.. Privacy must be maintained even in marriage.. not everything must spill out of your mouth because of Trust.. Go buy a cheap nokia phone and leave it at the office -Runs Calls Only grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
Scash: There no biggie joor... Lots of guys might be asking her out and she just doesn't want you to see it. I have a friend that coded her fone cos of her bf, said he'l get an heart attack if he gets to read her inbox... But shez very devoted to him

Coded! Wa gbayi!

Babe on a reals tho, u have spoken well. But! Ur write up get small comma o! We not certain ur talk is d case of d poster, we can only assume she's devoted ya no! If d babe dey cheat nko? Imagine! 1min she dey para! Hmmmm......
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Lexusgs430: 4:00am On Jun 20, 2012
Why would you want to hold her phone? Her phone is her private property, let it remain that!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Mynd44: 6:46am On Jun 20, 2012
pharmking:

If you both are too open and you don't have a emblem of yourself, you will get frustrated. Everyone needs to be reminded that he/she is still human and still has a personality
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by masterpiecer(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
If you both are too open and you don't have a emblem of yourself, you will get frustrated. Everyone needs to be reminded that he/she is still human and still has a personality

i pressume u guys see chaeting as privacy too, truth be told, theres nothing to hide if theres nothing fishing.

my girl leaves her fone open, if i see any funny text, she explains it to me and i understand that guys would always come around her, its normal, but when a girl starts getting secretive, then she is either cheating or on the way to do so.
when a woman loves u genuinely, she does so with everything, its a natural thing with women.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2012
What do you want with her phone? Dont you have yours? sad. There's this thing called PRIVACY you know?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second by masterpiecer(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2012
Floxyluv: What do you want with her phone? Dont you have yours? sad. There's this thing called PRIVACY you know?

i pressume u guys see chaeting as privacy too, truth be told, theres nothing to hide if theres nothing fishing.

my girl leaves her fone open, if i see any funny text, she explains it to me and i understand that guys would always come around her, its normal, but when a girl starts getting secretive, then she is either cheating or on the way to do so.
when a woman loves u genuinely, she does so with everything, its a natural thing with women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Men Should Never Ask Women / Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.