Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,422 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions (33045 Views)

Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed / If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here / Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Siga: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Why dont u drive with care and live long enough to enjoy these cars....life has no duplicate my bros....there is more to life than street racing...if not for yourself....for others using same roads....the way u move inbetween cars and tankers is not safe....keep in mind some drivers are new on the roads....i take God wey give u these money beg u....biko

1 Like

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by bece: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
U guys don't listen abuja roads arent meant for ccar racing. That was ow u guys almost killed some pple two years ago. And most of these dumb kids r kids of well known nigerians. I just pray is urselves u kill not ordinary nigerians trying †✽ survive.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
They need to contact the body responsible for Formula 1 if they can help with constructing an amateur tracks for them for a start.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
UNA DEY MIND THE DELUSIONAL DELINQUENTS? 2 MUCH MOVIE WATCHING AND 'NEED FOR SPEED ' PLAYING + TOO MUCH EASY MONEY + NO SCHOOL, NO WORK, IF THEIR FATHERS ARE SO RICH MAYBE THEY SHOULD BUILD THEM A PRIVATE RACE TRACK AND SPARE US THEIR BULLSHIT.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by solomonkane(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:

We mean no harm,every driver is a professional and we are not breaking any rules

I see you are trying to put a positive spin on what you guys do but the truth is speed racing, drag racing or whatever on a public street or highway is the height of irresponsibility & you all should be jailed for public endangerment. It is the same carefree attitude of one of you guys that landed a friend at the ICU of the National Hospital after he was hit by one mad stunt driver in front of Ceddi Plaza, dude now uses crutches. Another missed death by whiskers in Asokoro. Abuja roads are already dangerous enough without your peculiar brand of madness so whatever it costs; pool your monies together or get a bank loan & build your own tracks. Start NASCAR, Formula One or whatever and you will be applauded.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by lynton(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
This is very thing. Nice one, you guys are doing good. I wish I could be part of it.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by adewasco2k(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
This is cool cool but very very dangerous.
i will recommend the route on the second video!
if i may suggest, why not try out just AUTO SHOW kiss
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Sunymoore(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
OMG, see our money wo. Haba after u all eaten our lands money, now u r preparing to crush us. Chaiii naija 4 u

1 Like

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Wallie(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Darkknight.Abj

I'm happy that you guys are into cars! But try to get organized and see if you can take the racing off the streets into a more controlled environment. I'm sure there are people that will be willing to contribute into funding a proper quarter mile track that car lovers can take their cars to. You guys can even take the credit for building the first track in Nigeria. grin

Racing in the streets is dangerous not because you guys are not “professionals” but because there are too many unknowns and other drivers are not as “careful” or attentive as you guys. grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by DarkknightAbj(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
wow so much complaints about driving on high speeds on public roads sad
heres a new stretch of road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTUhHtPyMI
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by achi4u(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
A ticking time bomb
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Skywalker5(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Na wa ooo. On top major road?
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Ejine(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
You go fear wannabes naa. Iletu Americana inferiority-complex-suffering losers trying to ape and emulate the Americans in everything they do.

Nollywood wasn't enough for these moorons, LAGBook still didn't do it; now they've proceeded to ripping off the Americans once again all in the name of 'street racing', forgetting of course that Abuja's roadwork is vastly 'pedestrian-centric' as opposed to the type in America, which sports different alternatives like railways thereby reducing dependence on the roads.

These worthless pieces of turd no go find better thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by adanny01(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
If not that Nigeria is almost a failed state u wont be posting such pictures with registration numbers clearly shown. I know all these guys who own these vehicles are untouchables as their parents own Nigeria.

God save Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by DarkknightAbj(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ejiné: You go fear wannabes naa. Iletu Americana inferiority-complex-suffering losers trying to ape and emulate the Americans in everything they do.

Nollywood wasn't enough for these moorons, LAGBook still didn't do it; now they've proceeded to ripping off the Americans once again all in the name of 'street racing', forgetting of course that Abuja's roadwork is vastly 'pedestrian-centric' as opposed to the type in America, which sports different alternatives like railways thereby reducing dependence on the roads.

These worthless pieces of turd no go find better thing to do.

the depths of your shallowness.

I have been taken notes and correction from people but you just took shallowness to a whole new level. lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by omenziate(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
See wetin 2 much Need for Speed Underground dey cause. Make una no kill person by mistake one day o. By the way, we kind work this kind boys dey work to get all dis kind exotic cars?
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by adewasco2k(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
omenziate: See wetin 2 much Need for Speed Underground dey cause. Make una no kill person by mistake one day o. By the way, we which kind work this kind boys dey work to get all dis kind exotic cars?

i wonder oooogrin grin
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by greaterlove(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:
wow so much complaints about driving on high speeds on public roads sad
heres a new stretch of road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTUhHtPyMI
despite the fact that i love what you guys are doing ( i love racing) i am concerned about the safety of the road users too. i will really love you guys to get more organized, seek sponsorship and make it public to use those roads so as to keep people away from those lanes for that period the race will take place. i know abuja roads can be a bit empty on a public holiday and weekends and the roads are second to none in naija but u cant rule out one or two reckless drivers spoiling the fun. waiting to see the first car race in abuja and i hope darknight and co can make it happen.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
Na when u jam my car first.... Den i go tell tony tetuila to come sing oyibo repete for u.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by DarkknightAbj(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
much respect greaterlove...most people are ignorant about the streets in abuja.

Am not trying to justify myself but these lanes total about 6-8 on both sides of traffic...Pedestrians are not meant to cross such long span of roads so the possibility of hitting anyone is null or impossible.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
^^^
i honestly feel u are a spoilt brat. No offence meant though. Those roads arent meant for racing. Dont u get it undecided
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Olaone1: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:

Am not trying to justify myself but these lanes total about 6-8 on both sides of traffic...Pedestrians are not meant to cross such long span of roads so the possibility of hitting anyone is null or impossible.

Just bug off, okay? sad angry
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by teebell90: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:
Hi all we would be bringing to you abuja fast cars in pictures. the maddest cars alive in Nigeria, Drag races and crazy speed demons. (NIGERIAN PICTURES ONLY). All cars hosted are regular street cars in Abuja. if you want to join in we would be updating meeting venues for races on weekends and public holidays.
Enjoy

Its great to have you on nairaland after following you closely on twitter and youtube. But i still hope the racing will be much safer like using the "curves" instead of the busy abuja city hihgway, only then will people be encouraged to come join so that it wouldn't be like the US where police are always on standby ready to chase drag racers.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by obumslow: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
I no see Toyota cars here cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by greaterlove(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:

you just won a fan man, will really like to see this go big and well organized with sponsorships. its high time we have a car race in abuja, the roads are already there we are only waiting for people like you to make it happen. wishing you all the best.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by bigx(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
obumslow: I no see Toyota cars here cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Make d Toyota disintegrate at high speed?
Toyota is a "my wife and the kids" brand to me
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Ikenna351(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
bigx:

Make d Toyota disintegrate at high speed?
Toyota is a "my wife and the kids" brand to me

grin grin grin

Ikenna.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by DrMuzungu(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Anyone racing on the street used by general public (as opposed to streets closed for that particular purpose) should get a bullet between his horns.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Sprumbaba: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:
thread is open for discussions
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
You should work towards establishing a race track. That'll make it more interesting
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Ejine(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:

the depths of your shallowness.

I have been taken notes and correction from people but you just took shallowness to a whole new level. lipsrsealed

The height of your irresponsibility and overall stupiidity. Congratulations.

What part of my last post did you not get? You take your dumb racing show of shame on the SAME roads plied by innocent drivers and pedestrians and expect to recieve a standing ovation? Mehn, you're dumber than I thought!
In short, you're a standard MOORON!

Why not come together with your fellow stoners, raise some cash and develop a race track in the deserted city of Maiduguri? Atleast, that way, you and the other Need-For-Speed-Carbon wannabe-roleplayers and psychotic pieces of shiiit would pose less danger to humans and society.

Phucking jerk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) / When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!! / Tinted Permit:what Is The Cost In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.