Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions (33043 Views)

Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed / If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here / Hamza Elrufai Had Accident During Car Racing Competition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by felix55(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2012
am glad it has cm 2 9ja.i love racing...kp it up.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by funkybaby(f): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2012
Demdem: ^^^
i honestly feel u are a spoilt brat. No offence meant though. Those roads arent meant for racing. Dont u get it undecided

I don't think he gets it.

@OP

Doing these stunts on a public highway is soooo wrong.

It poses serious risks to other road users.

Considering the fact that while driving on the highway, one can suddenly encounter livestock/cattle/fulani herdmen crossing the roads casually (very rampant at the north), old hausa men on bicycles, etc.

I have nothing against driving at 400mph but it should be done at a dedicated racing track.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by blacklion(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2012
"...poverty mentality...hate...negative energy...frustration don chop this one life finish...."

SMH. Any wonder the country is messed up?

The OP and his friends are entitled to use their property as they see fit SO LONG as it is within the law and they do not endanger other people's lives, limbs or property.

The OP himself posted videos and photos of him and his friends racing cars at top speed on public roads and some utter i d i o t s here are supporting him in his reckless endangerment of other people's lives.

Even when the potential danger was pointed out to him by several posters, he is busy arguing that his pals are 'professional' drivers and there is 'minimal risk' to pedestrians etc, etc.

Minimal risk ke? One life lost, one limb crushed is far too many!

Of course, the victims of this s t u p i d i t y will be none other than the wretched of the earth who reside in Abuja and environs. They are the ones who trek on Abuja roads.

Innocent people going about their own business only to be mowed down by exuberant juvenile delinquents.

Why on earth should innocent people run the risk of death or maiming just so that the OP and his friends can 'enjoy' their cars?

According to the nairaland m o r o n s, its because they are 'petrolheads' who cannot restrain themselves from controlling their passion!!!

These are the same s t u p i d excuses that m o r o n i c Nigerians offer for all the rogues in Abuja destroying the country through their thievery.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by DarkknightAbj(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2012
funkybaby:

I don't think he gets it.

@OP

Doing these stunts on a public highway is soooo wrong.

It poses serious risks to other road users.

Considering the fact that while driving on the highway, one can suddenly encounter livestock/cattle/fulani herdmen crossing the roads casually (very rampant at the north), old hausa men on bicycles, etc.

I have nothing against driving at 400mph but it should be done at a dedicated racing track.

You strike me as a clever child so for the benefit of the doubt ill blame your above post on Ignorance.
what stunts did you see? did you watch the videos? have you visited abuja before? you just made so many unguarded statements.
PS: No one suddenly encounters cattle/fulani men on abuja streets...No Animal grazing or cycles too.

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by norrisman: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2012
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by DarkknightAbj(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2012
I want to get something straight.
its a weekend and i decide to have a drive round town, at the traffic light when the light goes green i push in some juice into my engine, i dont beat any traffic lights, i dont break any road violations i just push in speed on a road with 3-4 lanes with no pedestrians(PLS SO MANY OF YOU HAVNT WATCHED THIS VIDEOS,STOP COMMENTING OUT OF ASSUMPTIONS).Tell Me what LAW i have broken

PLS TAKE TIME TO WATCH THE VIDEOS AND STOP BEEN IGNORANT.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2012
norrisman: In the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIdch0v2gWA
Rare case. The police will put you in jail for this in States if you are caught! And, it is on the highway not within the city
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by spoilerx: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:
first of all credit to BMW M3 that whip is sick!!! we put it against the Audi R8 and it was crap!!!

Audi R8
420hp

Bmw M3
414hp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuquxaclp68&feature=plcp

The skill of the driver is very important! Is the R8 a 4WD ? That could b a disadvantage 4 drag races
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
So many differing views on what's right, and what isn't.

There's the mention of "stolen money," "jealousy" etc.

I'll say one thing - I would put the stolen money theory to bed. Some Nigerians do work hard for their money, some have wealthy parents. It's not a crime, they may choose to invest some of their wealth in fast cars. Again, not a crime. I too love the thrill of speed, and fast cars. But mine ends at the track. Never on public roads.

There may be an element of jealousy, but it's still a fact - public roads aren't race tracks. This is a clear case of the divide between the rich and the poor in Nigeria. The poor will be arrested if caught street racing, the rich and influential will be let off. So tell me, why jeolousy and resentment won't be a part of it?

I can understand Darkknight's angle, and I agree - it's pointless having powerful cars if their true potential can never be unleashed, wasteful. If all one could do is 100 km/h, one might as well buy a Kia Picanto, and be done with it. But these are cars that will do well in excess of 255 km/h. They beg to be driven, and driven hard. So these guys are in a quandry - where can these beasts be driven, and safely?

One thing's for sure - not on public roads! The potential for tragedy always remains. It just takes one lane change, and a lack of concentration from the following driver, then things go horribly wrong. The only way I'll agree this is a cool idea is if these public roads are closed to non-participating traffic, for the duration of these events, on certain days, and rotated. Because if not, there's nothing to prevent regular road-users and pedestrians from sharing road space with a group of speed freaks.

And Darkknight, I'm not sure what your interpretation of breaking the law is. Just because no one's been hurt doesn't make it legal. Any form of Motorsport on a public road is breaking the rules. There are no dedicated race tracks in Nigeria. But you guys have the resources, the passion, and dare I say it, influential parents to make it happen. And why not? It would be good for Nigeria, and attract more attention, of the right kind. I don't say it'll be an easy ride, but nothing good is ever easy.

Ikenna, you say it's justified, because they're petrolheads? Place a powerful car in the hands of a petrolhead, and they MUST street race? Bro, you're not thinking straight. I'm a confirmed petrolhead, and have been competing in events since 1996, with trophies to prove. I know the allure of the open road, but common sense prevails, and I resist. There are owner's of powerful cars here, but they still desist from racing on the public roads, the few that do, and get caught get busted, and their licenses revoked. If all petrolheads decided to use the public roads as their personal race tracks, there would be chaos. Being a petrolhead is no excuse. I don't see you street racing, and that's because you know deep down, it ain't right.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by norrisman: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
all4naija: Rare case. The police will put you in jail for this in States if you are caught! And, it is on the highway not within the city

Its not rare o. The policeman in that video at 3:30 didnt even bother. Is it okay to kill someone on the highway but not in the city?
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
norrisman:

Its not rare o. The policeman in that video at 3:30 didnt even bother. Is it okay to kill someone on the highway but not in the city?

Lolz...that made me chuckle.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by DarkknightAbj(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
Much respect to Siena & Ikenna, two very bright and open minded chaps on this section.
I guess we would just have to agree to dis-agree on so many issues. its good we have a common ground of been auto enthusiast, probably this forum just cuts shorts of on the number of people that share such passion...lets all cut the arguments and all, so many ignorant peeps even come here to contribute to what they have no idea on and just keep making a fool of themselves.
that all said this would be the last i would be making on any issue with respects to arguments on what is right or not. thanks
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Ikenna351(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
Siena: So many differing views on what's right, and what isn't.

There's the mention of "stolen money," "jealousy" etc.

I'll say one thing - I would put the stolen money theory to bed. Some Nigerians do work hard for their money, some have wealthy parents. It's not a crime, they may choose to invest some of their wealth in fast cars. Again, not a crime. I too love the thrill of speed, and fast cars. But mine ends at the track. Never on public roads.

There may be an element of jealousy, but it's still a fact - public roads aren't race tracks. This is a clear case of the divide between the rich and the poor in Nigeria. The poor will be arrested if caught street racing, the rich and influential will be let off. So tell me, why jeolousy and resentment won't be a part of it?

I can understand Darkknight's angle, and I agree - it's pointless having powerful cars if their true potential can never be unleashed, wasteful. If all one could do is 100 km/h, one might as well buy a Kia Picanto, and be done with it. But these are cars that will do well in excess of 255 km/h. They beg to be driven, and driven hard. So these guys are in a quandry - where can these beasts be driven, and safely?

One thing's for sure - not on public roads! The potential for tragedy always remains. It just takes one lane change, and a lack of concentration from the following driver, then things go horribly wrong. The only way I'll agree this is a cool idea is if these public roads are closed to non-participating traffic, for the duration of these events, on certain days, and rotated. Because if not, there's nothing to prevent regular road-users and pedestrians from sharing road space with a group of speed freaks.

And Darkknight, I'm not sure what your interpretation of breaking the law is. Just because no one's been hurt doesn't make it legal. Any form of Motorsport on a public road is breaking the rules. There are no dedicated race tracks in Nigeria. But you guys have the resources, the passion, and dare I say it, influential parents to make it happen. And why not? It would be good for Nigeria, and attract more attention, of the right kind. I don't say it'll be an easy ride, but nothing good is ever easy.

Ikenna, you say it's justified, because they're petrolheads? Place a powerful car in the hands of a petrolhead, and they MUST street race? Bro, you're not thinking straight. I'm a confirmed petrolhead, and have been competing in events since 1996, with trophies to prove. I know the allure of the open road, but common sense prevails, and I resist. There are owner's of powerful cars here, but they still desist from racing on the public roads, the few that do, and get caught get busted, and their licenses revoked. If all petrolheads decided to use the public roads as their personal race tracks, there would be chaos. Being a petrolhead is no excuse. I don't see you street racing, and that's because you know deep down, it ain't right.

Siena, am too old for this.

Really surprised the way you twisted my post to achieve what i dont understand.

Ikenna.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ikenna351: Siena, am too old for this.

Really surprised the way you twisted my post to achieve what i dont understand.

Ikenna.

Bro, that wasn't my intention, and I'm sure you know that. The point I'm trying to get across here is, you're an automobile enthusiast, you like decent cars with powerful engines, but you would not race on a public road, despite having ample opportunity to do so. Because you know it's not right. And being an enthusiast doesn't mean we reason differently, and confuse right with wrong.

I can't see what I've twisted there.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
norrisman:

Those are bikes in the first case. I am saying you are not allowed to speed within the city as you would on the highway Or else you would be flagged by the police for offence of breaking road laws which might end you in jail. Comeon!
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by cowgurl: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
Damn, these rides are cool.

@ poster,
In which part of Abuja does this hold and what time is it?
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Ikenna351(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Siena:

Bro, that wasn't my intention, and I'm sure you know that. The point I'm trying to get across here is, you're an automobile enthusiast, you like decent cars with powerful engines, but you would not race on a public road, despite having ample opportunity to do so. Because you know it's not right. And being an enthusiast doesn't mean we reason differently, and confuse right with wrong.

I can't see what I've twisted there.

When a child does something wrong, an adult will frown, shout or spank him to get the message accross that what he/she did was wrong. But when a teen does wrong or is going a way that will lead him to damnation, the greatest mistake you will do is to shout on him or use coerce to corrcet the teen, no matter your concern. In this case, you preach. Coercion will push him away from you and he seek solace from peers. And guess what? He will repeatedly do the same thing that annoys you, just to send a message to you "Ain't no kid no more!". Been there.

Someone finished his tertiary education, did his NYSC, stayed a little where he served and searched for job, but no way, no job. He went back to his parents and stayed with them, eating whatever they served him and could still give him as pocket money. After 3 years of such frustrated live. Someone comes and give him some ideas on how to make quick money, in dubious or devilish manner. To be honest, only the Grace of God will make the vulnerable frustrated fellow not to fall for that temptation.

My point? A petrolhead buys a performance car. After months or years of low speed driving, under utilizing what is under that hood, do you think he wont be once tempted to push it for the hell of it and damn the consequencies? Not everyone can withstand and overcome that temptation. They tested it, found it fun and became addicted. That was why i stated in that post that the only way to make someone stop an addiction is to find him another addiction that is safe. And to do that, you need to lure or make him see reasons why the other is better than the harmful one. Am a Political Scientist by profession, trained to get something from someone or get someone do something, in a diplomatic manner(Who gets What, When and How), not by coercion or trying to prove you are superior or you know better.

Am a pragmatic human being. The last thing i would do is to paint a perfect Picture of "Ikenna" to the public. They are breaking the road rules, but that doesnt mean that am better than them. They are putting their lives and others at risk, but will trying to show them that you know better than they do with insults stop them from doing so? I dont think so. We arr all insulting them because the posted those pictures. What if they didnt? And you sure they are the only group doing so in Abuja? What about the bikers? Have they stopped, even after the raid on them? See, you dont give room for a crime to perpetuate and expect everyone to keep that law? All the insults and shoutings in politics section on the way we are been governed by our politicians, what has it achieved? The more the insults, the more you wake up to hear more issues around the corridors of power?

I didnot encourage anyone in that post or try to rationalize/justify their actions. Probably i could beat or overcome that temptation(even though it can be so difficult when sometimes am in the mood, pulling my RWD v6 on these smooth Abuja expressways), but they couldnt. My saviour is that i do a lot of long distance trips with the car. So i use those oppotunities to put some stunts on those wheels, to the point that sometimes, i would lower the windows, just to hear the V6 songs coming from under that hood. But the truth remains, the way out is race track. Because even if you stop these guys, another group will come up tomorrow, and maybe more deadly. So, to solve the problem, we need to address it from the root, which is provision of race track. So that there wont be room for one to break the law.

Ikenna

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
A few years back I saw some footage of it.
Man the cars were baaad! but the driving was horrible!! grin
On lookers were getting hit! smh.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by captalex(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:
smiley

Just saw the sls smg and lost it.Gullwings are additive

You guys should start a Tv show and put TopGear to shame.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by funkybaby(f): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:

You strike me as a clever child so for the benefit of the doubt ill blame your above post on Ignorance.
what stunts did you see? did you watch the videos? have you visited abuja before? you just made so many unguarded statements.
PS: No one suddenly encounters cattle/fulani men on abuja streets...No Animal grazing or cycles too.

OMG! It is acutally worse than I thought.

You mean you drive 400mph and higher WITHIN abuja metropolis? shocked shocked shocked

I actually thought these stunts (yes, they are stunts or what other adjective do you want to use to describe it -"speed testing"wink) were carried out in the outskirts or interstate roads, hence the reason why I referred to cattle crossing/bicycle riders. besides, i only watched one clip (the one with the almost empty highway) and ignored the rest before making my first comment. I did notice that one of the cars zoomed past a motorcyclist not forgetting the way the driver kept switching lanes.

Like I said in my previous post, I have nothing against driving at such crazy speed but you and your friends should get a dedicated race track.

P.s. I lived at northern nigeria for over 10years (abuja inclusive), so I'm quite familiar with the terrain.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Skywalker5(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Let the rich kids do what they like on the road. Remember Nigeria is a lawless country and its their parents who are in charge. No speed limits on motorways and no way to enforce it as police self for Nigeria get as e b.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by funkybaby(f): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:
its a weekend and i decide to have a drive round town, at the traffic light when the light goes green i push in some juice into my engine, i dont beat any traffic lights, i dont break any road violations i just push in speed on a road with 3-4 lanes with no pedestrians(PLS SO MANY OF YOU HAVNT WATCHED THIS VIDEOS,STOP COMMENTING OUT OF ASSUMPTIONS).Tell Me what LAW i have broken

and what happens if 5minutes later ''after pushing some juice in your engine'', a pedestrian decides to make a quick dash to the other side of the road. undecided
get reaslistic. . . . cos it happens !

abuja roads are NOT racing tracks and you are NOT the only road user ! angry

1 Like

Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by FOREXMART(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
who says you need to build a race course? Why not use the airport? That's a better alternative and create artificial turns like they do in fifth gear. That's if u speed junkies have ever watched it on discovery channel. Use the airport with permission from authorities and stay away from tha road you NIGGERLETS.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by cowgurl: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
Well, I do believe these racers have been racing in Abuja for sometime now and have not encountered any accidents to get themselves worried about but I do get the "what if" [/b]and I endorse the creation of race course or some other better and appropriate way to avoid it.

@[b]poster
I do understand what you mean about some part in Abuja being safe, huzzling/pedestrian free and all but you need to agree with me that some good points have been raised here so I'll suggest you take a chill pill, consider them, and speak to other racers about it so you guys can do this right and avoid being sorry.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by pleep(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkybaby:

and what happens if 5minutes later ''after pushing some juice in your engine'', a pedestrian decides to make a quick dash to the other side of the road. undecided
get reaslistic. . . . cos it happens !

abuja roads are NOT racing tracks and you are NOT the only road user ! angry
Then you mash the brembo carbon ceramic breaks and fuckin stop! you guys act like if cars are these uncontrollable machines that you cant prevent from crashing!

Is the pedestrian a sheep that cant look both ways before he crosses the street? The excuses you guys come up with are ridiculous
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by ozor1: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
@op I love your races I have watched you severally on thaat diversion along the airport road..I would love you guys to make a race for a Chevy camaro and a dodge challenger ..both re ponny tail cars with almost the same specs.but we don't knw d faster 1 amongst the 2..
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by pleep(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
litaninja: @pleep: if i remember correctly, one is supposed to see himself as the only good driver on the road and make proper allowances for the other "bad" drivers. Its just simple physics or logic, the faster you drive, the more vehicles on the road, the more "bad" drivers in the mix, pedestrians, even roaming wildlife and animals on the road, the higher the chances of something going wrong. Even you as a human are prone to error. Nigerians at regular speeds are not safe, will adding an on-going street race make them any safer?

@op: so far only very little negative energy as i can see here, majority are advocating for a dedicated arena to ENJOY this. Remember, your safety is also going to be increased as a result of this, you can have safety and emergency response crews on hand to help out when something does go wrong. You guys are affluent enough to pull that off without much sweat, and when it does happen, send me an invite, need to see under those hoods!
Your right. But what im saying is that its possible to do this while speeding. This is a technique called "escape routes" For example If the car i'm about speed past suddenly changes into into my lane what am i going to do? Move into the shoulder, move into another lane, or horn them. If there is no escape route i don't speed.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
pleep: Then you mash the brembo carbon ceramic breaks and fuckin stop! you guys act like if cars are these uncontrollable machines that you cant prevent from crashing!

Is the pedestrian a sheep that cant look both ways before he crosses the street? The excuses you guys come up with are ridiculous

Dude, moderate your tones, Funky is quite entitled to her opinion. Yeah, cars have brakes, and pedestrians should look before they cross, but the blatant facts are accidents do happen.

I'm going to ask you three questions, that you should know the answer to, seeing as you've a licensed driver:

What's the stopping distance of an automobile travelling at 70 mph (113 km/h)?
What's the stopping distance of an automobile travelling at 155 mph (251 km/h)?

And what's the average reaction time of a driver at those speeds?

These are not excuses, these are plain facts.
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by pleep(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
Siena:

Dude, moderate your tones, Funky is quite entitled to her opinion. Yeah, cars have brakes, and pedestrians should look before they cross, but the blatant facts are accidents do happen.

I'm going to ask you three questions, that you should know the answer to, seeing as you've a licensed driver:

What's the stopping distance of an automobile travelling at 70 mph (113 km/h)?
What's the stopping distance of an automobile travelling at 155 mph (251 km/h)?

And what's the average reaction time of a driver at those speeds?

These are not excuses, these are plain facts.
155 mph on a city road is irresponsible no matter how you slice it, I am not defending things like that. I'm talking about the kind of driving you see in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUYF9ZBsLgI
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by funkybaby(f): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
pleep: Then you mash the brembo carbon ceramic breaks and fuckin stop! you guys act like if cars are these uncontrollable machines that you cant prevent from crashing!

C'mon. Don't be silly.

So you actually think that a car going at a speed of over 400mph on a relatively busy highway will "mash" brake and "fucki.ng stop" when the unforseeable happens without spinning or causing a pile up of cars/fatalities? undecided
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by pleep(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2012
funkybaby:

C'mon. Don't be silly.

So you actually think that a car going at a speed of over 400mph on a relatively busy highway will "mash" brake and "fucking stop" when the unforseeable happens without spinning or causing a pile up of cars/fatalities? undecided
What car was going 400mph? These guys looked like 80 at most

what the hell is wrong with you? angry
Re: Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions by merengue: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:

Actually, car and bike racing have been banned within the F.C.T since early March 2012 so you guys are actually breaking the law.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/city-file/city-file/34748-fct-residents-welcome-ban-on-power-bikes-car-racing

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/21714/2012/04/11/car_racing_emergence_dangerous_sport_abuja.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinted Permit:what Is The Cost In Your Area? / Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos) / When Your Exotic Ride Is About To Be Kazeemed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.