Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand (4396 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by Kolade9(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
"pls dnt judge me" her you a chrisbrown?
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by pwettytemmy(f): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
If ur relationship with d bro was quite brief n doesn't involve sex just like u said, den I see no reason why u should hide this from him in d first place. I hope its not too late to tell him. I'm sure u know ur husband better than anyone else so u should know if its best to tell him since u said there wasn't intimacy between u. Bt if u both had sex back then, then dis is just one of the secret u take to ur grave since ur bro in law is silent abt it. And make it ur point of prayer daily for ur husband not to find out. All d best,
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by julienne86: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by Flawlessdiva1(f): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
mondi_cheeks: 2 can only keep a secret when one of them is dead...
Lmao, you are EVIL!!
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2012
Flawless~diva:

Lmao, you are EVIL!!
dont take it that way c'mon. i mean so long they are both still standing the secret will always be relieved one way or the other. im not implying that she should kill him
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
You better tell him, it's the best thing you can do for yourself. How long re you going to carry on with this secret. What if he knows and is just watching you to see what you ll do. Believe me there are guys like that.eg me. There re untold secrets my lady hasn't told me very dirty ones and she doesn't know that I know all about it but it hasnt made me love her less. Just come clean if he truly loves and understands you, he ll be matured enough to see reasons. It's a two way thing just hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by dBard: 2:55am On Nov 22, 2012
undecided undecidedWomen n secrets.. even d ones dat'll eventually bite u in d ass. @op..'woman' up.. Go Clean..
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by Flawlessdiva1(f): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: dont take it that way c'mon. i mean so long they are both still standing the secret will always be relieved one way or the other. im not implying that she should kill him
Alright!!
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by seunfly: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
Op well you have cause enimity between two brothers for the fact that his brother did not tell him for reason best known to him and you too did not tell him for your own selfish reason.
The man can never trust you again in his life, if you can keep such thing from him just because you want to marry him by force, then you must have kept some dangerous secret from which you will still do in future.

To other girls i have always been saying this please always hold your pant tight cos you may never know the effect of those guys that got into your pant in the future. I have seen peaple wed only to find out that his best friend, boss, his cowoker, cousin or business partner has slept with his wife before they got married, Trust me things will never remain the same again.
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
Op if I am to advise you, don't tell your husband about your past and also be careful of his brother who is your ex. You know emotions might run high and you find yourself under his embrace. It might not be now because you are newly wed, it will surely come later. So pray and immerse yourself in God's word and you will be fine.
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by omorem: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2012
[color=#990000]my dear,irrespective of the fact that you didnt tell him before marriage does not mean you cant tell him now.the man did not meet you a virgin and we all are coming from somewhere. this is your past. As a man the past does not really matter,what gives you joy now is that since you have met your husband till marriage he is the only man u know. even after telling him if he choose not to forgive atleast you have a clear conscience that you ve been living in sincerity with me which is key in relationship. a woman past does not matter in a new relationship,what a real man will not stand to hear is that you had it with someone in his regime.am sure he will forgive you,but please be sure you ve been faithful to him since you met him.
Re: Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand by kittykat1(f): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2012
This type of topic is not for the romance section. U have undergraduates, jambites and even secondary skul kids replying u. U shd hv posted in the family section.

1. The brother kept quiet cos he is ashamed of what he did. A married man trying to have a relationship.

2. U didn't sleep with him since u were a vrigin till marriage.

3. Its not easy for most men to handle this kind of stuff.

I would have said don't tell him but ur brother inlaw could use it against u one day. Now if u tell him, ur hubby will wonder what else u hid from him and he could doubt u forever.

Be very wise as you make your decision, weigh the Pros and cons.

If I were d one, I wld hv told him d day I found out they were related since no sex was involved. U can tell him that his bros one toasted u but nothing serious happened after u found out that he was merried, u decided not to pursue d relationship. He will ask u repeatedly if u had sex. Knowing some men, he cld ask u to be detailed abt the relationship.

Babe, this is not the best place for such advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? / Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire / Things You Miss For Not Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.