Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (16029 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Georgialuv: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2011
Pls no judgement or harsh judgement but at my workplace, most of the men who are married keep toasting me, maybe other females too and I now find myself getting attracted to perhaps one or two of them, wanting their friendship even though i know they are married and their family lives abroad.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by kelz88(f): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2011
Will never advise anyone to go with a married man, no matter how willing he is to leave his wife. Until he leaves his wife, that's just wrong! Plus I believe in karma.

You need to get yourself a single dude.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Rocktation(f): 1:15am On Dec 03, 2011
Soo? You want advice or just cookies? Don't be such a baby about this, gurlie. Most married men 'toast' everything I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ skirts everyday. No excuse for you τ̅☺ go gaga over it though. I suggest you wait for your own unmarried man abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by slimyem: 1:28am On Dec 03, 2011
babe,you know what is right.do the right!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 03, 2011
what a women's club!
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by HighChief4(m): 3:48am On Dec 03, 2011
@OP and you feel kool with that. Dont tell God He is not perfect by trying to put assunder to what he joined 2geda
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Cdspencer(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2011
Beware! They are only interested in ur hole.

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by neyostica: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2011
Op, its a curse, contact me for more details
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by otokx(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2011
renew your mind
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Loveaflame(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2011
No one is judging you but your own conscience.Remember what ever you sow you must certainly reap.Turn a new leaf there are many wonderful charming good mannered guys still around.Reposition your life to meet them.

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by pendo89(f): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2011
lemmie profile you.
Current ambition: To get married plus you got all these married fellows falling for you?

I think you have been exposed to too much early in life and you seem to be facing more than you can handle. Can u figure your way out and set your personal goals cz at this rate you r gonna get abused,misused and dumped before you reach 26. Stop throwing your life around and build yourself before others destroy it while it's still at foundation.
Aren't there single fellows around ur neighbourhood or workplace? Tread carefuly before u get burnt.

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by BUSHYANUS(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2011
just control your feelings, that is all.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by sugardaddy1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
@OP
Some of those telling you to  desist aren't being fair to you, they are rather selfish because the first thought on their heads is "how am I sure the man here is not my husband?". That's why they are advising you selfishly. Afterall, yoiu haven"t told anyone you want to snatch someone else's husband. Abi I lie?
So long as you will be able to handle your emotions, not getting carried away to the extent that you wouldn't know when to end it & settle down, you're very okay. Most of these relationships these days are such thayt both parties agree on what they both wamt from the relatiopnship from the onset. But avoid multiple dating, that's the only thing that can make a man abandon you in the middle of nowhere without looking back.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
The way you carry yourself as a lady matters.

Many ladies flirt around and have eyes for money - they then turn around to say married men are always after them

In life, you attract people/things you crave for,

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Dennisana(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
Na lie.this wat U̶̲̥̅̊ want.falln 4 nt jst one bt two married men. U̶̲̥̅̊ cant tell me that no single guy has ask U̶̲̥̅̊ out and U̶̲̥̅̊ didnt fall.the truth is dat girls of dis days fill that married men are better,tteat dem better.abeg, na wa
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
Nice Dennis, you said it well. after these married men spend money on them, they expect single guys who may not be as privileged to do the same. I think some ladies should get their priorities right. If you want to go into full time gold-digging, do not complain.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2011
Georgialuv:

Pls no judgement or harsh judgement but at my workplace, most of the men who are married keep toasting me, maybe other females too and I now find myself getting attracted to perhaps one or two of them, wanting their friendship even though i know they are married and their family lives abroad.

I'm not sure what advice you want. Do you want to hear "go for it"? There's no moral justification in dating a married man. You know it's wrong, and the right thing to do (or not to do). So what exactly do you want to hear?  
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
See why it is a two-way thing? No married man would force a lady, unless it is an assault or something. There are randy married men out there but it takes a willing, money-grabbing lady to complete the circle.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by marabout(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
My Dear just admit that you get a bit of kick from the attention u get from men who "belong" to other women.

To feel that u r kinda more desirable than the wifey at home must make u feel good about yourself.

Well, they probably consider the lady at home as okro soup and you as ewedu.  Ocassionally eating ewedu has never hurt anyone (that's probably how they see it).

If u r up for being just a "fun thing" on the side for some Hot married men, it's your call. Karma though is a bi, tch.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by HISchild: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2011
Believe it or not, there are consequences - “Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

2 Likes

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Dagods(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
well anyting dat started smwere,,,,must surely end smwere,,,,,,,my dear Prayerrrrsssssssss,,,,,, so dey say,,,,,but wit faith,
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by moderatorr: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
@OP
you are possessed with an evil spirit.
If you doubt me, checkout the kind of dreams you have.
It will end you up as a second wife.
'even if you give your life to christ (alter call) you still need deliverance' - TB Joshua.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by stagger: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2011
Any married man that chases women outside just wants the hole. Simple.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Pukkah: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^What if he wants a second wife?

I'm just trying to point your attention to the use of 'any'. You can't be sure of 'everybody's motives.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
Georgialuv:

That makes them bachelors. I beg carry go jor
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Flashaldrin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
Georgialuv:

so what do you want angry angry angry
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by justinceejay(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2011
as a mata of fact,i cnt advise any gal 2 hav anytin 2 do wit a married man.cum 2 tink of it,y shld dey do dat wen dia re young guys whose bloods ar stil pumpin lyk mad.any gal dat does dat has snatchd anoda womans husband nd she shld b ready 4 ha turn cos wateva seed a man sows dat is wat he wld reap
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by joe4christ(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
Leave nigerian married men alone o
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by Domwiz4all(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
Abeg ma sista carry go, afta all dia families r not here. I gues wen u travel abroad by d time u get married u wont hesitate to call ur husband 4rm dia so as 2advice him to luk 4a fine sweet gal 2keep him company pendin ur return.
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by expert555: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
Haba I' m available too please try me jare you won't regret it I will bring to Europe  grin grin grin
Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by afroxyz: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
Why are u guys wasting time. From her post it is obvious that she has made up her mind. Please leave this gold digger alone. Instead of her to look for a man to build, she is looking for ready made material. Ole

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men by tlops(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2011
why settle for used product when you could afford new product conveniently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Marry A female Soldier? / Long Courtship Is Bad Business By Funke Egbemode / How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.