Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants (12635 Views)

Nigeria Signed Pact To Import Refined Oil Under Buhari's Regime (NY Times 1984) / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" / Enugu Makes History, Joins World’s 100 Resilient Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by almondjoy(f): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2008
romeo:

Wetin be Dis? Your hubby nko?

That is ma hubby. I do not need to tell you his own fetishes. They are even worse! grin Osi Umen might just come out smelling like a rose. So do not tempt me please. The reason I am asking "the full blooded". You already know my fetishes as "half-blooded"! Full blooded go be helele now! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by romeo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2008
almondjoy:

That is ma hubby. I do not need to tell you his own fetishes. They are even worse! grin Osi Umen might just come out smelling like a rose. So do not tempt me please. The reason I am asking "the full blooded". You already know my fetishes as "half-blooded"! Full blooded go be helele now! cheesy

LoL grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by presido1: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2008
romeo:

Wetin be Dis? Your hubby nko?
Romeo leave this gyl she is not married.
@almonjoy
So Osi is now from the east, let me just asume you mean East Midland in Uk or East Coast in US.
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by almondjoy(f): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2008
presido1:

Romeo leave this gyl she is not married.

@almondjoy
So Osi is now from the east, let me just asume you mean East Midland in Uk or East Coast in US.

Hmmmmmmm! cool

Well, nothing wrong with being single. tongue Yes Osi if from some part of he east---which part is the problem. The Middle East I believe! grin

Just tickled to death--and enjoyin' ma LAST day off!!! grin

So Nairaland can have some peace and quiet for a change!
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2008
hahahahahahah

una still dey talk about this guy wey dey poo poo for babe face/mouth? nigerian or not makes little or no difference. if he claims to be nigerian that makes him/it a bit more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by BlackMamba(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2008
almondjoy:
Just tickled to death--and enjoyin' ma LAST day off!!!. So Nairaland can have some peace and quiet for a change!

Great! Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish!!
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by Lasinoh: 6:22am On Feb 06, 2012
Bobo Osi don hit jackpot with the NY Giants kwa nu. . . . cheesy
Biafra kwenu! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! wink
Wey Gbaja BiAmilla? tongue

The good 'ol days. . . before sparrows started flying in the day time instead of at night to hide their wor-wor skin.

Mu he he he he he he
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by Onlytruth(m): 6:27am On Feb 06, 2012
The guy's name is Osy (Osita) Umenyiora, not Uwenyiora. He is from Ogbunike in Anambra state. cool
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by Lasinoh: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2012
We thank God!
With Anambra. . . all things are possible!
Ndi Igbo ga si a 'DALUUUUU'!!!!! cheesy

Ka o!
Ka o!
Ka o?

A s n'gi ka!!!

Chineke ka. . . a si ngi ka. . . .onye bi n'igwe?
A si n'gi ka oooooooh!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by ucheike: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2012
Unfortunately Osi did not play any major part, his replacement Jason Paul-Pierre stole the show, it was confirmed last week that Osi will leave the giants, Paul Pierre is almost undroppable for the giants, Osi was fined recently and also went AWOL in training, Osi played no part yesterday and hasn't featured for most of 2011 due to injuries and other personal matters. I hope he gets a good move
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by Lasinoh: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2012
He still gets to keep the 'ring'. kiss
Too bad he did not get to shine.
I guess the end of his career is at hand.
I hope has something else to fall back on besides his 'privates'? wink

Abi na 'manliness' una dey call am these days? cheesy
He sure don't look or sound too bright.
Typical 'akata-strophe'! grin
Re: Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants by ucheike: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2012
It doesn't help claiming honours if you haven't contributed anything to it, Paul Pierre did what Osi was supposed to do, I just hope Osi gets a good move sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ To Use Executive Order For The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / President Buhari Launches Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Tomorrow / Aregbesola Confirms Longevity Of State’s Loans Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.