Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? (14348 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Caseless: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
RudySmith:

Don't u think that answering this thread simply made U look like the people that u r quick to look down upon?! such thread r interesting, the ones that people dont want to reply to, r not. It is simple common sense.
People go 2 church 1nce a week, and that's all they need. They c Nairaland as an entertainment avenue, and we all know that church and religion talks r not entertaining.
hmmmm....are u sure ur response was directet to the right post? Sori, i cudn't see the connection between ur post and his.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by vascey(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the kind of commitment a guy shows to me, is the kind of commitment i will show him in return. i love a man who is caring and loyal. someone who has the chatacteristics my father possesses, he protects and provides for me and in return the favour in anyway a daughter possibly can

LWKMD.... grin

Did you just say daughter and father? LOL
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by gonon: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
Agbgift: I like dem nice, but nt d mumuish nice.

Define mumuish nice
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
Yes, majority will date a nice guy .................... i.e. when they are looking to settle down and the clock is ticking too hard.

Young girls don't normally date nice guys.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by RudySmith(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
caseless: hmmmm....are u sure ur response was directet to the right post? Sori, i cudn't see the connection between ur post and his.....

LWKMD, that's because u didn't read his previous post.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by alosiby92(f): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
what sort of question is the OP asking? No! I wont. It is a guy that is not nice that I will date.....mscheeeeeeeeew!
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: fresh dude that was the funniest post in Nairaland history.
Just saying it the way it is bruh. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
vascey:

LWKMD.... grin

Did you just say daughter and father? LOL
My broda, I been think say na only me see am.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Abujafood: I just had to ask this question when I realise a lot of girls aren't interested in dating nice, easy going guys! Reminds me of MJB's I love my Mr. Wrong

Seems nice guys are dry, boring and may even seem weak to many women yet they often times prove to be loyal and caring!

[What do women really want?]

Back to topic, Ladies will you date a nice guy?

Absolutely.
That's ultimately what I desire: A nice guy with values who can stand up on his own two. kiss

The "bad boy" thing is played out and childish. I don't want a push-over but I most certainly don't want a thug or an arrogant clown who only has his nasty attitude going for himself. tongue Some girls like the thrill of being with "tough guys" or "self absorbed rich guys". That's their headache!!

But what's hilarious is how they eventually wonder why they end up being mistreated and hurt physically and/ or emotionally..#DUH! grin

>>> If you buy a sports car with a poor engine why would you expect that it would be of any use for long ode? tongue You get what you ask for. It may look nice or the name itself might be the "in thing" but if the inside is no good...HELLO?!

SADLY: These type of GIRLS will keep hopping from car to car with engines ranging poor to cracked tongue until they realize perhaps, just maybe their preference isn't any good! hmmm...

They say "nice guys finish last". Says who? Those birds who chase those guys in the end are not "prizes" brothers! TRUST ME. They are little girls at heart who have a lot of growing up to do. Nice guys should look for nice, ambitious and self respecting gals. NOT PERFECT, but respectful. If you feel there are none in your area, look elsewhere! Just pray and wait for your better half to arrive. Never settle. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sagamite: Yes, majority will date a nice guy .................... i.e. when they are looking to settle down and the clock is ticking too hard.

Young girls don't normally date nice guys.

exactly!! they wait until "time is almost up" or when they are FINALLY tired of getting played. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by jaybee3(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
Who is a nice guy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
Bad boys are overrated.

If you are mature and know what you want, then go for the nice guy. Not the dumb guy, the nice guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
fresh_dude: Wrong. You must use the banana to your advantage. grin

Take banana till you go yo...

Its now I know D Prince's inspiration for that song smiley
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
WHO IS A NICE GUY?
WHAT ARE THE ATTRIBUTES OF A NICE GUY?
>>>>>>
NO BODY IS NICE?
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Eltonluigi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
I'm done playing nice, cause a good guy never own anything but a humble life.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by RudySmith(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^^ And what exactly r u looking to own?
Be yourself, and if this make u being bad then so b it, but don't try 2 be who u r not.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by adaemetu(f): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
I like nice guys but I barely meet them. Maybe it's cos I'm nice too. You know the saying oppositer attracts.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by mascot87(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
caseless: Since i discovered they jst dont like nice guy, i've stopped being nice. If u want to get hold of monkey, u must act like it.....
What if you want to get hold of a snake? grin

Sent from my sony xperia 27i
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Caseless: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
RudySmith:

LWKMD, that's because u didn't read his previous post.
hahaha....i guess so....that shld be the reason i cud not connect dem
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by mascot87(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
adaemetu: I like nice guys but I barely meet them. Maybe it's cos I'm nice too. You know the saying oppositer attracts.
I bet it with you, I am a nice guy, will you live to meet me? wink smiley

Sent from my typewriter grin
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Yeah i can date a nice guy
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by paranorman(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:
Good guys rock.

Which is why bad girls have an inbuilt antenae that identifies the good guys.
And the reason why that bad girl you know is getting married to the best guy in town.
Good girls go for bad guys inorder to live precariously through them.

Me, I'm with a good guy o. If I hear say I no recognise....tonguewink

this is one smart bad gurl... 'Lola to badt'. But it's gud 4 a nice guy to b firm.shikena.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by abiL(f): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Yes!

...If he hasn't got a face like a smacked arśe lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Caseless: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
mascot87:
What if you want to get hold of a snake? grin

Sent from my sony xperia 27i
then i dnt have to turn/act like snake to get hold of it, rather, i'd use my HTC AMPHIBIAN FONE to send it back to its rightful phyllum.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by paranorman(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
adaemetu: I like nice guys but I barely meet them. Maybe it's cos I'm nice too. You know the saying oppositer attracts.
u need deliverance o.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by GoldenLady1: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
Nice doesn't equate to weak. Yes I would and have dated nice guys.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Adeks(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hmmmm... why do NL guys always like 'kidnapping' threads directed @ d ladies #JustWonderingOutLoud

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2012

You meet them, you just don't notice them.

Your attention is focused on the bad, dangerous-looking boy. tongue grin
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by safarigirl(f): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
Like a wise woman said 'man na man'. I would date a nice guy and marry even, as long as he makes me happy.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Michky: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Emmysteve(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Still struggling to make sense out of this post. But serriously, this post doesnt make sense to me.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Michky: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
DailyNews:

I just used it as a reference, you can twist it in other affairs of life but in a good way and see how many people would respond...seriously we don't need to argue it- evil and immorality are the highest selling commodities in our today world, so let no one be surprised that he or she is good and still not getting the best out of life cos our today world isn't for the good but for the bad, evil, heartless, immoral and dangerous like I said earlier.

Ladies would not date nice guys because nice guys are too soft for this tough or wicked world. Being tough USED to guarantee the survival of man during the hunting-and-gathering phase of human evolution. Picture the times of spears, bows and arrows. Only the tough would have survived any leopard invasion. Innately, ladies' brains are still hard wired to that time. Good thing is, now, you don't need to be wicked or bad to survive (being tough is still important though). All you need is doh!. Ladies that have discovered that, that small-muscle nice guy with the brains is a great pick are the smarter ones of this era, i tell yah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Allows Madman Have S#x With Her In Public (VIDEO) / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) / Why We Love To Double Date Women......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.