Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? (14350 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by kinematic(m): 4:32am On Nov 22, 2012
InvertedHammer: Poor guys are always nice because poverty erodes self-esteem. It is a trade off.

They tend to overcompensate, which ladies may misunderstand as being nice. Give the dude N10 million only
and he will get in touch with his inner A#s-hole and become a full-fledged jerk.

Very true, you couldn't have said it better.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by prosper35(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2012
it a whole lie nice guys ar good guys being nice is not cos by proverty its is the way of life u chose to live.
If u knw u ar out there nd u ar nice
Dnt change becos u want girls around
The parfect one will love you for who u ar.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by BigBashiru: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2012
Look how much time all of you are wasting just because of the female vulllva!
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Caseless: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
carefreewannabe:

that's not enough ... nice + handsome + smart wink

BTW, I never search for men online ... no need to smiley
pretty, we can stil make it happen. Nobody come online for the sole reason of looking for the opposite sex...but when situation warrants, we can't help but make it happen....

Sent from LOVERBOY'S BLACKBERRY PORSCHE
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
How come all the ladies kept quiet after I described what a bad and nice guy are?

https://www.nairaland.com/1108764/ladies-date-nice-guy/4#13060962

You all know which one you will choose? cheesy

Oya, all of you start confessing. Which will you go for? grin
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by jaybee3(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
With reference to Oga Saga's definition of what constitutes to being a good guy,me thinks I should be getting offers from those free sexy females ready to mingle tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Na joke oh
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
jay bee: With reference to Oga Saga's definition of what constitutes to being a good guy,me thinks I should be getting offers from those free sexy females ready to mingle tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Na joke oh
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Why is it a joke? Are u scared ni? tongue

Me I am single and ready to mingle jare. wink
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite: How come all the ladies kept quiet after I described what a bad and nice guy are?

Me, I will go for Sagamite.

Oya, which one are you? tongue
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Me, I will go for Sagamite.

Oya, which one are you? tongue

Sagamu is a good guy. Very polite, humble, unargumentative and a virgin (I am assuming holding hands with girls is not counted as sexual intercourse?). cheesy
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Sagamu is a good guy. Very polite, humble, unargumentative and a virgin (I am assuming holding hands with girls is not counted as sexual intercourse?). cheesy

I don laff tire. grin grin grin grin

If that is true, then I am also one.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite: How come all the ladies kept quiet after I described what a bad and nice guy are?

Definitely not the first one being 70 % of all times selfish in bed grin Your competition is too big there.
And who told you women say "I love you" and wait for the guy to return the compliment? If it was me, you would wait a lifetime to hear those words. Actions speak louder than words wink
Damn Saga, you're becoming a big disappointment tongue
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
jay bee: Who is a nice guy?

someone like you sir. wink

[size=2pt]*looks to see if chima is around*[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
InvertedHammer: Poor guys are always nice because poverty erodes self-esteem. It is a trade off.

They tend to overcompensate, which ladies may misunderstand as being nice. [size=18pt]Give the dude N10 million only
and he will get in touch with his inner A#s-hole and become a full-fledged jerk[/size].

SOOOOO true!! grin
I don't know what it is about some men and power. Give them an inch they will take TWO MILES. grin

You know its funny, I defended good guys in the "ladies would you date a nice guy" thread but truth be told many of them aspire to be the azzholes they claim are "stealing the ladies". grin One guy I grew up with was ONLY given a manager position at his job. You should see how this once sweet and soft spoken man turned into "Hulk", beating his chest and exacting revenge on the chicks who never paid him any attention. He started shortening their hours and giving them difficult tasks grin I couldn't believe it and what's hilarious is once he was able to finance his sports car, started getting tatted (tattoos) and hosting parties at his crib (apartment)...GIRLS STARTED TO GO AFTER HIM! grin I kid you not!!

offtopic: thank God for the back button oh! lol
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Definitely not the first one being 70 % of all times selfish in bed grin Your competition is too big there.
And who told you women say "I love you" and wait for the guy to return the compliment? If it was me, you would wait a lifetime to hear those words. Actions speak louder than words wink
Damn Saga, you're becoming a big disappointment tongue

Me? I say I love you every morning, even when the girl slaps me. tongue

When I finally have sex, I will be 100% steady and say "thank you, baby for you giving me the privilege to sleep with you" after every session. I would show I am grateful getting some. cheesy

I am a good guy o, not a bad guy. grin
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
*Kails*:

SOOOOO true!! grin
I don't know what it is about some men and power. Give them an inch they will take TWO MILES. grin

You know its funny, I defended good guys in the "ladies would you date a nice guy" thread but truth be told many of them aspire to be the azzholes they claim are "stealing the ladies". grin One guy I grew up with was ONLY given a manager position at his job. You should see how this once sweet and soft spoken man turned into "Hulk", beating his chest and exacting revenge on the chicks who never paid him any attention. He started shortening their hours and giving them difficult tasks grin I couldn't believe it and what's hilarious is once he was able to finance his sports car, started getting tatted (tattoos) and hosting parties at his crib (apartment)...GIRLS STARTED TO GO AFTER HIM! grin I kid you not!!

offtopic: thank God for the back button oh! lol

When he was a good guy, the girls sexually frustrated him while dishing out the goods to bad guys like a UN charity Apache helicopter on a food drop mission in Somalia.

So the guy did what he had to do to end his famine, and he got the results na. grin
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Me? I say I love you every morning, even when the girl slaps me. tongue

When I finally have sex, I will be 100% steady and say "thank you, baby for you giving me the privilege to sleep with you" after every session. I would show I am grateful getting some. cheesy

I am a good guy o, not a bad guy. grin

Saga, honestly, don't tell me everything is either black OR white. If you consider yourself intellectual then you know that there are different shades of grey as well and even other colours.

If you EVER want to have a mature relationship with a beautiful, intelligent, well educated and SANE woman, you need to reconsider your views. If you don't, well that's your business.

A relationship between two adults is not about playing games (unless it's in the bedroom grin ). And it's not about playing roles.

Anyway, I know you will not try to understand. Have a nice evening. I have to leave soon.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Saga, honestly, don't tell me everything is either black OR white. If you consider yourself intellectual then you know that there are different shades of grey as well and even other colours.

If you EVER want to have a mature relationship with a beautiful, intelligent, well educated and SANE woman, you need to reconsider your views. If you don't, well that's your business.

A relationship between two adults is not about playing games (unless it's in the bedroom grin ). And it's not about playing roles.

Anyway, I know you will not try to understand. Have a nice evening. I have to leave soon.

Why you dey lecture me?

Wetin I say that warranted the leshure? grin
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Why you dey lecture me?

Wetin I say that warranted the leshure? grin

Different things, e.g. your definition of a nice guy. A nice guy is not the same as a jerk.
I don't expect a nice guy to say I love you when I slap him. He would be s.tupid to do this.
Also, the fact that YOU believe that MOST women need the same kind of treatement. I can't believe it's coming from you.
Sometimes, you say things that make me feel like "wow", this guy is special and at other times I want to scream and shout and ask you: Why have you stopped using your brain and where is the potential I saw in you?

I know, you don't give a f... but this is how I feel about your "virtual personality."
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Different things, e.g. your definition of a nice guy. A nice guy is not the same as a jerk.
I don't expect a nice guy to say I love you when I slap him. He would be s.tupid to do this.
Also, the fact that YOU believe that MOST women need the same kind of treatement. I can't believe it's coming from you.
Sometimes, you say things that make me feel like "wow", this guy is special and at other times I want to scream and shout and ask you: Why have you stopped using your brain and where is the potential I saw in you?

I know, you don't give a f... but this is how I feel about your "virtual personality."

No 1, you have to catch up and get my sense of humour so you know when I am trying to be funny. tongue

No 2, if I need to make a description (especially of people) I will always use a(n) average/norm/commonality/typical/etc as I have other things to do than describe for each individual in a group set of millions or billions. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1093028/what-marriage-taught/1#12829684

So anytime you have this "disapointment" feelings, just try and regulate it and give me benefit of doubt because, trust me, you can never find fault in my fine, impeccable brain. cool
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite:

When he was a good guy, the girls sexually frustrated him while dishing out the goods to bad guys like a UN charity Apache heicopter on a food drop mission in Somalia.

So the guy did what he had to do to end his famine, and he got the results na. grin

lwkmd!! hmmmm are you confessing something sir? tongue
you sure know a lot about the reason behind that level of spite and revenge grin.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by RudySmith(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2012

They tend to overcompensate, which ladies may misunderstand as being nice. Give the dude N10 million only
and he will get in touch with his inner A#s-hole and become a full-fledged jerk.

That's bcuz he was always a jerk, pretending 2 b nice.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sagamite:

No 1, you [b]have to catch up and get my sense of humour [/b]so you know when I am trying to be funny. tongue

No 2, if I need to make a description (especially of people) I will always use a(n) average/norm/commonality/typical/etc as I have other things to do than describe for each individual in a group set of millions or billions. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1093028/what-marriage-taught/1#12829684

So anytime you have this "disapointment" feelings, just try and regulate it and give me benefit of doubt because, trust me, you can never find fault in my fine, impeccable brain. cool

1. Were you trying to be funny? shocked tongue
2. Your descriptions are based on the kind of people you interact with. That's your problem. It does not confirm my observations. Two different worlds we live in.
3. I can give you a benefit of doubt any time you ask for it BUT I easily find faults with you. Never mind, you're still interesting and nice talking to and I share and appreciate many of your views. However, not those discriminating against a whole group of people.
4. As you said, there are billions of individuals. If you are as clever as you claim to be, you can easily understand that your generalisations are of no use. Reality is complex. Deal with it. Simplicity is something for primitive people.
5. At the end of the day, our perception is never objective, so our judgements tell more about us than about those we're judging.

Good night.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
*Kails*:

lwkmd!! hmmmm are you confessing something sir? tongue
you sure know a lot about the reason behind that level of spite and revenge grin.

I have been on a famine since puberty, babes. tongue cheesy

I am now planning to get the money, then the power then you will see the catastrophic spite and revenge from Sagamu. angry grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ7HZATMKBY
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
carefreewannabe:

2. Your descriptions are based on the kind of people you interact with. That's your problem. It does not confirm my observations. Two different worlds we live in.
3. I can give you a benefit of doubt any time you ask for it BUT I easily find faults with you. Never mind, you're still interesting and nice talking to and I share and appreciate many of your views. However, not those discriminating against a whole group of people.
4. As you said, there are billions of individuals. If you are as clever as you claim to be, you can easily understand that your generalisations are of no use. Reality is complex. Deal with it. Simplicity is something for primitive people.
5. At the end of the day, our perception is never objective, so our judgements tell more about us than about those we're judging.

Good night.

1. Get a sense of humour. tongue cool
2. It is a very reasonable description of bad and good guys. But I guess in your world the bad guy is a saint. grin
3. You can never find faults in Gods. That is blasfemi in Sagamu. shocked
4. I don't claim, everyone knows. angry Reality is complex but there is something called mode (frequency).
5. Mine is always objective. I am the God of objectivity, logic and intellect. The Alpha and Omega sent me to Earth to teach it.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
Una all see how the girls screaming "I want a good guy" kept quiet when we gave them the description of good and bad guy. grin
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Michky: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Good night.

Chei!, this babe is intelligent! See as she dey blow grammer everywhere. O boy! I like you because i believe you know what you're saying (a quality very hard to find in our dogmatic world).
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
Michky: Chei!, this babe is intelligent! See as she dey blow grammer everywhere. O boy! I like you because i believe you know what you're saying (a quality very hard to find in our dogmatic world).

Thank you.
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Slydeeeee(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
Most ladies this days aside just wanting to have fun, need a man who is in CHARGE. Full stop. A man that they can come back and tell all that is bothering them. They see a so called "nice guy" as someone who is not in control and cannot really take charge of whatever they throw at him. For Mr. Nice Guy to really get into it, then he definitely needs to drop that Nice Guy image. Fast...
Re: Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? by Sagamite(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2013
The Kylie Minogue case is a perfect example of what happens to good guys when they date a young woman in her prime.

In the late 80s when Kylie was in her teens and early 20s, she was a darling of the nation. She was famous and cute. She was also in a famous relationship with a good boy, Jason Donovan, which everyone went "awww, they look so good together" to. grin

Then she met a bad boy. grin grin grin grin grin

Guess what happens to the nice/good boy. grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.topnews.in/light/jason-donovan-tells-how-kylie-minogue-broke-his-heart-272

He got dumped and she went for danger and excitement that he (Jason) introduced her to. grin

She was cheating on him behind his back.

She went for a notorious bad boy that took her for a ride.

http://www.express.co.uk/expressyourself/179016/The-dead-lover-who-spells-trouble-for-the-men-in-Kylie-Minogue-s-life

And the mugu Jason is playing friends with her now. He is still playing nice guy. grin

Lesson: Young, attractive girls in their prime want a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.