Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (243551 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Sales Promo on Quality Bales of Grade A used Clothes in 45KG are available as indicated below

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

PAY N45K ONLY FOR EACH OF THE BALES ABOVE.

Kindly call Mrs Toriola 08023815941 or Saheed on 08023061719 or email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for your quality order.This promo is for only Two(2) weeks period.My BB Pin is 28C9F934.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2013
We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

This time around, we were involved in all stages of selection, sorting, grading and strapping (packaging) of our quality used bales of clothes. We had an agreement with our suppliers that allow us to monitor all stages of used clothes supply process up to before being stripped (packaged) by the stripping machine. What this means to us is that we can guarantee the quality of the stocks we are expecting in Nigeria soon.

If you open any of our bale and feels it does not meet up with the kind of quality you are used to, we’ll gladly return your money back without any story.

We noticed in our last order that some people were specifically buying only children mix; this will not be entertained this time around. This is so because when we place our order of used clothing, we can’t get only children mix, rather a combination of other used clothes, as condition of buying certain no of children mix because of the limited supply of children mixes everywhere. Going forward, anyone buying children mix will have to buy at least one other used clothe. On the other hand, people can buy other used clothes without having the need to buy children if they so wish.

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available by end of the month;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Capri (Ladies Three Quarter)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt
Interested buyers, please kindly contact my representative in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail @Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
passe: We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

This time around, we were involved in all stages of selection, sorting, grading and strapping (packaging) of our quality used bales of clothes. We had an agreement with our suppliers that allow us to monitor all stages of used clothes supply process up to before being stripped (packaged) by the stripping machine. What this means to us is that we can guarantee the quality of the stocks we are expecting in Nigeria soon.

If you open any of our bale and feels it does not meet up with the kind of quality you are used to, we’ll gladly return your money back without any story.

We noticed in our last order that some people were specifically buying only children mix; this will not be entertained this time around. This is so because when we place our order of used clothing, we can’t get only children mix, rather a combination of other used clothes, as condition of buying certain no of children mix because of the limited supply of children mixes everywhere. Going forward, anyone buying children mix will have to buy at least one other used clothe. On the other hand, people can buy other used clothes without having the need to buy children if they so wish.

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available by end of the month;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt
Interested buyers, please kindly contact my representative in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail @Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sales Promo on Quality Bales of Grade A used Clothes in 45KG are available as indicated below

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Kindly call Mrs Toriola 08023815941 or Saheed on 08023061719 or email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for your quality order.This promo is for a limited period. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
passe: Sales Promo on Quality Bales of Grade A used Clothes in 45KG are available as indicated below

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Kindly call Mrs Toriola 08023815941 or Saheed on 08023061719 or email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for your quality order.This promo is for a limited period. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2013
passe: We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 4:33am On Sep 24, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by becky2984(f): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
fluffybaby:

My dear, if there are only a few people to trust I am one of them .Anyway, the clothes, are they grade AAA quality? As in no tear,all buttons, good colours etc etc. Will they be for both adults and kids? Do you have a means of getting it past customs? What will be your price I mean for the whole lot, how many pieces do you intend to put in the bag? Can you also add costume jewelry? I am in Abuja.
Me too will like to look you up. Don't want anyone using my name and addy to do illegal stuff. Me no get power for police o. The only time I went to police station was when my late mom went to report a mater. As for prison na only drive pass cos e near main road.
i dnt knw hw serious u ar but if u ar 4 real,u gat 2 come home nd we talk biz 1 to 1.as 4 me am intrested nd faithfull
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by becky2984(f): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
house=am an ok dealer in orlu imo state.i buy my stuff in aba,nd operate by picking wears nd den reselling.now i want to operate in bail nd want to deal with direct suppliers.ist i dnt knw hw sincere dis suppliers post are,nd secondly i nid frnds who ar in2 d biz 4 more information.thnks.email me at okafor beauty@gmail.com
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Rosaaden: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Contact me for your Creme and Grade A secondhand clothing from the UK @ affordable price.
Wholesales and retails available.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2013

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in our store by next weekend;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2013
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2013

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in our store by next weekend;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
@flubby,childrens bale of cloth cost 60k:plus ur sending money;evertin is 70k:i can help u to buy dem in cotonu;cos i deals in dat line too;07033450654 is my num;if u are interested
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
@becky im from imo;ehime mbano;i can help u to buy dem if u are interested;becos i do go to cotonu;i knw wer dey sell those clothes:be it chiffon:children wears etc;contact me if u are interested;07033450654
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2013
The following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in our store by this weekend;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 1:53am On Oct 03, 2013
passe: The following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in our store by this weekend;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2013
The following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in our store by this weekend;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2013
passe: The following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in our store by this weekend;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2013
The following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are already in Nigeria and will be available in our store by Tuesday night;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2013
passe: The following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are already in Nigeria and will be available in our store by Tuesday night;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 2:20am On Oct 08, 2013
The following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are already in Nigeria and will be available in our store by Tuesday night;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2013
passe: The following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are already in Nigeria and will be available in our store by Tuesday night;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Rosaaden: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hello!
How much will a 20kg bale go for?(Kids clothes)&is it goin to be graded?
Kindly reply to nike.ogunpeju@yahoo.com
Thanks.

jaykai24: I live in United Kingdom, looking for geniune person to start used cloth business with but going to be on a small scale but will be regular as dont want to involve family in it. could leave me ur number and will ring but will ve to look u up before any transaction. my term of payment is, I send the cloths, u pay when recieving them. comes in Ghana must go bags.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 2:27am On Oct 10, 2013
We have the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg in our store available for sale;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2013
passe: We have the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg in our store available for sale;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.