Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (243003 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2013
passe: We have bales of 45Kg of used clothes available now.Kindly call Mrs Toriola on 08023815941 or wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for further information.Thanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
We have bales of 45Kg of used clothes available now.Kindly call Mrs Toriola on 08023815941 or wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for further information.Thanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2013
passe: We have bales of 45Kg of used clothes available now.Kindly call Mrs Toriola on 08023815941 or wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for further information.Thanks
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Quality Bales of Grade A used Clothes in 45KG are available as indicated below

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Kindly call Mrs Toriola 08023815941 or Saheed on 08023061719 or email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for your quality order.Trade discount will be offered to people who are able to buy in large quantities.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by chenypat(f): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
I sent u an email several weeks back but I didn't get any reply. I asked some questions dat I need answers to and how to go about dis whole tin. Am really interested. Perhaps u shud send an email to me. My add is wonderfulpat4life@yahoo.com. Thanks I will expecting to hear from you.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sales Promo on Quality Bales of Grade A used Clothes in 45KG are available as indicated below

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

PAY N45K ONLY FOR EACH OF THE BALES ABOVE.

Kindly call Mrs Toriola 08023815941 or Saheed on 08023061719 or email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for your quality order.This promo is for only Two(2) weeks period.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 1:44am On Sep 05, 2013
Just arrive from Atlanta ,USA tokunbo unlimited items

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2013
More

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sales Promo on Quality Bales of Grade A used Clothes in 45KG are available as indicated below

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Kindly call Mrs Toriola 08023815941 or Saheed on 08023061719 or email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for your quality order.This promo is for only Two(2) weeks period.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by dammylarey(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
fluffybaby: House biko o. Recently I have been thinking of going into selling used kiddies clothes(I want 1st grade london bale o) I want to know where I can get the bale and if possible the price. Thanks.

I once traveled to Cotonou and Togo and i saw how cheap those fairly used clothes are but if you can go through the rigorous stress of the channel, you can visit katangowa marketon @ ile-epo before abule egba on an early day monday,tuesady,wednesday or their about so i was told are their hit days.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by dammylarey(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
passe: Sales Promo on Quality Bales of Grade A used Clothes in 45KG are available as indicated below

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

how many centrino generator are coming with the bale now but the clearing of cargo nko? hope its not on the high side?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by nfts0502: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
We will off load the container tomorrow so come and get the best off of ouer
Good,

Kids cloths
Adult cloths
Kids shoes
Adult shoes
Toys
Bicycle
Food stuff
Rugs
Carpet
Laptops

For more info call 081403200698
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 1:37am On Sep 10, 2013
We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

This time around, we were involved in all stages of selection, sorting, grading and strapping (packaging) of our quality used bales of clothes. We had an agreement with our suppliers that allow us to monitor all stages of used clothes supply process up to before being stripped (packaged) by the stripping machine. What this means to us is that we can guarantee the quality of the stocks we are expecting in Nigeria soon.

If you open any of our bale and feels it does not meet up with the kind of quality you are used to, we’ll gladly return your money back without any story.

We noticed in our last order that some people were specifically buying only children mix; this will not be entertained this time around. This is so because when we place our order of used clothing, we can’t get only children mix, rather a combination of other used clothes, as condition of buying certain no of children mix because of the limited supply of children mixes everywhere. Going forward, anyone buying children mix will have to buy at least one other used clothe. On the other hand, people can buy other used clothes without having the need to buy children if they so wish.

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in about 17days time;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
Interested buyers, please kindly contact my representative in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail @Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2013

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2013
We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

This time around, we were involved in all stages of selection, sorting, grading and strapping (packaging) of our quality used bales of clothes. We had an agreement with our suppliers that allow us to monitor all stages of used clothes supply process up to before being stripped (packaged) by the stripping machine. What this means to us is that we can guarantee the quality of the stocks we are expecting in Nigeria soon.

If you open any of our bale and feels it does not meet up with the kind of quality you are used to, we’ll gladly return your money back without any story.

We noticed in our last order that some people were specifically buying only children mix; this will not be entertained this time around. This is so because when we place our order of used clothing, we can’t get only children mix, rather a combination of other used clothes, as condition of buying certain no of children mix because of the limited supply of children mixes everywhere. Going forward, anyone buying children mix will have to buy at least one other used clothe. On the other hand, people can buy other used clothes without having the need to buy children if they so wish.

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available in about 17days time;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
Interested buyers, please kindly contact my representative in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail @Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2013
passe: We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2013

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
passe: Sales Promo on Quality Bales of Grade A used Clothes in 45KG are available as indicated below

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2013

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available by end of the month;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2013
passe: We are at it again. We promised that we’ll do everything possible to stock the best quality in used clothes in our last order. We have taken extra time and patience to seek better ways of making our customers the topmost in our business.

Meanwhile, the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg are on its way to Nigeria and will be available by end of the month;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2013

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Kindly call Mrs Toriola 08023815941 or Saheed on 08023061719 or email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for your quality order.This promo is for only Two(2) weeks period.My BB Pin is 28C9F934.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:41am On Sep 14, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2013

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Kindly call Mrs Toriola 08023815941 or Saheed on 08023061719 or email at wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk for your quality order.This promo is for only Two(2) weeks period.My BB Pin is 28C9F934.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2013

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2013

1.CHILDREN JOGGERS
2.LADIES TROUSERS
3.MEN COTTON SHIRT
4.MEN JEANS
5.LADIES BLOUSE
6.MEN CHINOSE TROUSERS

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Caprice (3/4)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jay81: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2013
For ur cartons of cream fairly used clothing n handbags,kids footwears,send in ur enquiries to 08035375466 n I will het bk to u ASAP,tnx.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Capri (Ladies Three Quarter)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by passe(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Capri (Ladies Three Quarter)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.