Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178256 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
pls no free manuals, thank u & dont send emails in this respect or wanting to send a dead or living person's fund to me, regards
Cant help but laugh like an hyena when I read the above. Naija guys with their negative ways of hustling.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2015
Friends pls can any one help with the cost of constructing a mini wooden hatchery pond or VAT as its called.

Please if you can help me with the measurement size and cost of construction wooden hatcery pond I will appreciate. Also, I will also like to construct a wooden pond for grow out which can atleast contain 500 fish for grow out.

If you can help me with these information, I will be glad. The cost and measure is what I require. If you have a picture sample pls share with me here. Thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by topeluvu(m): 3:11am On May 04, 2015
Help! How to send fund from paypal Nigeria account to Nigeria bank? Or can one create one for better receiving. Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by hisenjos: 6:51am On May 05, 2015
topeluvu:
Help! How to send fund from paypal Nigeria account to Nigeria bank? Or can one create one for better receiving. Thanks
If you need to withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Paypal etc, let us help you exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by flourishing(m): 1:24am On May 07, 2015
oabusewa:
@excelsiorfarm, i join stream of those who have commended you in this forum.I hardly believe this type of thing you are doing can exist in our belove country Nigeria.I have been involving in many failed business in the past to the extent that i am even tired of what next to do until i came accross this forum which i believe can open my eye to new ideas thus i am appealing to you to pls let me be part of those who will deserve your free manual.pls i don't know if i am late but i think it is better to be late than being late. Thank you sir

Sir I would like to go into recharge card printing biz.is it contained in ur manual n how much is it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2015
flourishing:

Sir I would like to go into recharge card printing biz.is it contained in ur manual n how much is it.
sir d biz of printing recharge cards isnt part of d biz in d manual,d manual price is 5k,ebook,pdf format
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
it been a while,though i blieve what u have on d thread,if properly assess can be valuable tools to get ideas or even develop us
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by mrolumose: 6:16pm On May 09, 2015
You forgot to add AIM Global Business, where I invested just N36,000 and now earning over N5,000 on daily income autopilot. It's no joke.

I have packaged a free report on how it works.

Whatsapp me: 07030091006
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
it been a while,though i blieve what u have on d thread,if properly assess can be valuable tools to get ideas or even develop us
bro where av u being lately.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2015
omode2:
bro where av u being lately.
being around, church work
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Bola4boy(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2015
Hi, a dedicated partner is needed in ibadan to set up a standard tutorial coaching center in a very profitable environment. This center will teach students writing utme, waec, a level, Ican, sat and other related exams. My prospective partner should (1)be a chattered accountant so he can handle the Ican and commercial subjects while I handle the science aspect (2)have passion for teaching (3)have a reasonable amount of savings and a source of income to fall back to(4)a person of integrity(5)have zeal for success (6)be God fearing. I have experience in the teaching profession. Be free to call 08135493527 or mail me at bolajibakare002@gmail.com.serious partners only. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
being around, church work
Have u nt been doing church work before? Abi u are nw a full timer?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by henrychmz: 2:09am On May 16, 2015
I am currently working on a business plan for vegetable(ugu) production and retailing, Pls what are the ways i can raise funds. And If you do know any organization where I can apply for grants, Pls give the contact. I appreciate you all. one love.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2015
omode2:
Have u nt been doing church work before? Abi u are nw a full timer?
fulltimer? no,but demand is more, God will Help
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by harbayo20(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2015
okay
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by harbayo20(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2015
I can tell you guys one surest way to be financially freed(in which you can earn back even far more than the start up money within that same day & it goes on and on like that) your other family members will even thank you for this great step you about taking today coz they are going to be blessed in many ways through you with just N6,600,....Beep me up through my signature if you're ready coz financial freedom is not for everybody!
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Bola4boy(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2015
harbayo20:
I can tell you guys one surest way to be financially freed(in which you can earn back even far more than the start up money within that same day & it goes on and on like that) your other family members will even thank you for this great step you about taking today coz they are going to be blessed in many ways through you with just N6,600,....Beep me up through my signature if you're ready coz financial freedom is not for everybody!
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!
This man
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2015
please where can i get brood stock in ABIA STATE ? pls
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by jero89: 6:58pm On May 20, 2015
If you want to part of a great business start up? here is your chance to invest. Is nice some people have the money and are looking for business ideas.if your truly serious about this, i have a "great business idea" which am working on as i write. Am looking for partners. If you have up to 500 or 600k you can contact me: 07032937466
This business will be lunch in three weeks time. please, call if you are not serious, am only looking for genuine partners;then we can agree on a share ratio. well, is a company. we have to physically sign some agreements.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kennethalice(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2015
please if you there holiday house in London any time for long or short stay self catering and spacious two room with kitchen study room ,sitting room etc ...contact King on 07015427202 airtel or Mtn 08144211845.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by iscbaba: 7:16pm On May 20, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
Advertising Specialty/branding of Gifts Items
vegetables
Rearing Pigs
Daycare
raising Point of Lay
Fish Farming
Raising goat and Ram
Sales of Food Items
Consultancy
Plantain farming
Acting as a farm gate to Farmers
Packing of Food items
Poultry in General
Fruit Selling
Nylon Cutting
Snacks
Tutorial Classes
Car Wash
Cleaning Services
These are few of ventures you can start and become an employer of labour.Interesting to say that some of the Businesses mentioned above that You can start with less than 30,000 naira.The fact remains that some is based on space,but even with little space you be surprise at what you get.Dv i will buttress some facts and how you can start any.You can follow this write up: My Number 08035335647

I'm suprised bulksms biz is not included...I'll making my cool money with it on the daily basis.

Do you wanna b ur own boss
Do you wanna sack your boss
Are you unemployed
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx and egoldsms present
Free web design
Free Hosting
Free 2500 bulksms unit as capital
Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000
call: 08158301503
bbm: 52d0246f
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2015
1. please where can i get brood stock in ABIA STATE ? pls

2. I have made a serious research in Abia State Nigeria and to my surprise there is no catfish palleting mill in the states. This means that fish farms around Abia states precisely Umuahia can not formulate local feed for their grow out. this puts farmers in loosing end, because market women and hotels who are willing to buy in large quantity still demand the use of Scale to weight the fish before purchase.

I have looked around the area and noticed that the only fish feed they have here( Abia) is Coppens and Vital feed. My question is, is it possible for a farmer to feed on foreign feed through out the grow out stage and still attain 1kg and make profit in return?

PLease i will appreciate answer to these questions. thank you @excelsiorfarm and other farmers present
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by webcraftz(m): 6:22am On May 21, 2015
Reading this thread has been exciting. The businesses listed here require low cost capital, any serious entrepreneur can make some cool cash from it.

Meanwhile I do graphics & animation sha. Can't say it's not paying. Everyone just have to be specialized in something.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by akonucheinfo(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
I have made a serious research in Abia State Nigeria and to my surprise there is no catfish local pelleting mill in the states. This means that fish farms around Abia states precisely Umuahia can not formulate local feed for their grow out.

I have looked around the area and noticed that the only fish feed they have here( Abia) is Coppens and Vital feed. My question is, is it possible for a farmer to feed on foreign feed through out the grow out stage and still attain 1kg and make profit in return?

does coppens and Vital feed give weight to fish?

PLease i will appreciate answer to these questions. thank you @excelsiorfarm and other farmers present
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Paulscholari(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2015
TRAFFIC GENERATOR!!! TRAFFIC GENERATOR!!!
Have you heard of traffic digger.... They help you to generate free traffic for your website... Click on the link and get started http://www.trafficdigger.com/user/paulscholes7.html
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
Dear, readers follow only the op's post here 419 people has enter with there way thank's .
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 6:42pm On May 24, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
congrats ,never late to share ideas or choose one
were are you? 419 people are talking over this good room do some thing.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
were are you? 419 people are talking over this good rood do some thing.
what can i do? my advise is do not be hasten to quick money ventures,evaluate & also ask more people for counsel,dont do secret biz,it hurts greatly i.e let everyman(those with yr interest at heart) know what strangers are offering,also pray B4 u enter biz or we ask seun to close d thread to stop 419 From soiling it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2015
As we await transition in d Nation,may d peace of God envelope d Nation & transition birth progress for every Life. JESUS IS LORD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 7:34am On May 26, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
what can i do? my advise is do not be hasten to quick money ventures,evaluate & also ask more people for counsel,dont do secret biz,it hurts greatly i.e let everyman(those with yr interest at heart) know what strangers are offering,also pray B4 u enter biz or we ask seun to close d thread to stop 419 From soiling it
give seun there names for them to go and open there own thread not to close yours.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2015
ihedioramma:
give seun there names for them to go and open there own thread not to close yours.
bro let d Mods do their jobs,this is a public forum,tolerance is vital, lets have ideas from all,then evaluate,shikena

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.