Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178307 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
d surveyor has cashew plantation,breed cows & pigs. for d green light,i didn't come to town,though my phone is always on bro. how yr farm?
fine bt planing of taking it to d next level. I lost ur contact.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
omode2:
fine bt planing of taking it to d next level. I lost ur contact.
08055613682 & 08035335647, you know my place & you should have ask those there to give my contact. In case u choose to send email- solomonalamu@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
@bigass123, send your message direct to solomonalamu@gmail.com or pls post it here
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by larezo2006(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Please I need your advice, I have small party equipment for rentals such as canopy, table and chairs but I have competitors that venture into the bizness and it looks the bizness is not lucrative to me. What can I do to make a difference and be more attractive to customers.

My email :larezo2006@yahoo.com
Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by larezo2006(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
Advertising Specialty/branding of Gifts Items
vegetables
Rearing Pigs
Daycare
raising Point of Lay
Fish Farming
Raising goat and Ram
Sales of Food Items
Consultancy
Plantain farming
Acting as a farm gate to Farmers
Packing of Food items
Poultry in General
Fruit Selling
Nylon Cutting
Snacks
Tutorial Classes
Car Wash
Cleaning Services
These are few of ventures you can start and become an employer of labour.Interesting to say that some of the Businesses mentioned above that You can start with less than 30,000 naira.The fact remains that some is based on space,but even with little space you be surprise at what you get.Dv i will buttress some facts and how you can start any.You can follow this write up: My Number 08035335647
Please I need your advice on how to manage party rentals equipment such as canopy, table and chairs in competitive environment and how do I make a difference and be more attractive to customers.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:02am On Apr 03, 2016
larezo2006:

Please I need your advice on how to manage party rentals equipment such as canopy, table and chairs in competitive environment and how do I make a difference and be more attractive to customers.
you must first meet up to d quality or standard of your competitors first, then you use better customer care & honest relationship to win i.e prompt delivery, setting of your facilities, if need be,u clean d environ where your items will be place,on d day of the party or celebration, u send a text as if d event interest u(you could make a lasting impact on a client that is emotional in nature,not applicable to all),after service, do a feedback to understand if your services was worthwhile,if not you do your best to discuss with them. Then no ill feeling & no one going about to say how terrible your event outfit is. Some deliver dirty chairs etc,expecting d client to clean them,be different & be reasonable in your pricing.It isn't mandatory to be cheap,but give value
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:24am On Apr 03, 2016
larezo2006:
Please I need your advice, I have small party equipment for rentals such as canopy, table and chairs but I have competitors that venture into the bizness and it looks the bizness is not lucrative to me. What can I do to make a difference and be more attractive to customers.

My email :larezo2006@yahoo.com
Your advice will be highly appreciated.
the simple answer above will work out a change in patronage,i mean positive change.In every biz if u are new, there's always a bit of patience needed, and throughout prayer shouldnt be relegated either.Do a N10,000 handbill, distribute & try to make healthy friendship with others.Also in some cases you look beyond your immediate environ.I remember many years back i was doing poultry(layers) in lagos,when i stopped selling on credit in my neighborhood,they refused to buy,a sister assisted to collect weekly & supply in ikoyi(from igando),at better rate.So begin to envisage & let people know what u do or can offer

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Ifedayour007(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
@bigass123, send your message direct to solomonalamu@gmail.com or pls post it here

Plz what's the size of eathen pond I can use in stocking/raising 1000 fishes?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
the simple answer above will work out a change in patronage,i mean positive change.In every biz if u are new, there's always a bit of patience needed, and throughout prayer shouldnt be relegated either.Do a N10,000 handbill, distribute & try to make healthy friendship with others.Also in some cases you look beyond your immediate environ.I remember many years back i was doing poultry(layers) in lagos,when i stopped selling on credit in my neighborhood,they refused to buy,a sister assisted to collect weekly & supply in ikoyi(from igando),at better rate.So begin to envisage & let people know what u do or can offer
Nice job u r doing here. Pls wat advise do you have concerning commercial chinchin business. D competition is much but what difference can be made to be successful in the field? Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
MissMalia:
Nice job u r doing here. Pls wat advise do you have concerning commercial chinchin business. D competition is much but what difference can be made to be successful in the field? Thanks
my sister if in lagos? even package sand can also sell for food. just make your pack unique & try to get an acceptable taste that would always be in the thought of those that want to get chinchin. it might even be in the shapes, delivery in case of those intending to buy large quantity. others had sold in packaged cups, bottles,nylon, plastic bottles etc, you can get your own shape. Though if nothing unique about d taste or outlook, pls don't do unique packaging cos it makes your flaws to be easily seen. First get d taste, texture right.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ifedayour007:

Plz what's the size of eathen pond I can use in stocking/raising 1000 fishes?
10 By 10 should do the work, but if you notice that the ponds or soil type isn't the ones that gives fresh water , increase it to 12 by 12. Worst soil scenerio increase it. Note: we are about entering or in rainy season,hence understand the land topography so your ponds doesn't overflow
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
my sister if in lagos? even package sand can also sell for food. just make your pack unique & try to get an acceptable taste that would always be in the thought of those that want to get chinchin. it might even be in the shapes, delivery in case of those intending to buy large quantity. others had sold in packaged cups, bottles,nylon, plastic bottles etc, you can get your own shape. Though if nothing unique about d taste or outlook, pls don't do unique packaging cos it makes your flaws to be easily seen. First get d taste, texture right.
alright boss. Will work on that. Tnx a lot
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:34am On Apr 13, 2016
MissMalia:
alright boss. Will work on that. Tnx a lot
sister thank God. I wish you all the best. Hopefully someday you can be among my stories of successful entrepreneurs
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
sister thank God. I wish you all the best. Hopefully someday you can be among my stories of successful entrepreneurs
By God's grace
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Ifedayour007(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
10 By 10 should do the work, but if you notice that the ponds or soil type isn't the ones that gives fresh water , increase it to 12 by 12. Worst soil scenerio increase it. Note: we are about entering or in rainy season,hence understand the land topography so your ponds doesn't overflow

I have 20 by 40, please how many fish can I stock?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ifedayour007:

I have 20 by 40, please how many fish can I stock?
Aside given pond dimensions there's something we hardly take into consideration i.e how the pond aerate. let me explain, but let me give u d answer you crave for: 7500-9000 would do if 4feet deep. I would encourage you take d least of the range for faster growth. Concerning how the ponds aerate, some ponds are almost like stagnant water because the ponds don't have good soil pores were water are re introduce into it, hence d water becomes stale/easily polluted & cause harm to d fishes. Ponds of same size with another, but with great soil pores for re introduction of fresh water will always do better than d pond with same size with poor pores.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by webcraftz(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
When you want to promote your business online, the best way to communicate to your visitors these days is to use an animated explainer video.

Rank your site top on Google
Engage your visitors
Increases your conversion rate by 40%
It's fun and compelling.

See example;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXyMt-csr_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrXV3gjIvRA

See my signature if you need an explainer video for your business.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Hebraham(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
I dislike hypocrisy and let's get the fact right (1) fishmeal remain the most essential ingredient why (2).blood meal remain the highest ingredient in crew protein. (3) other animal with high crew protein such hydrolys feather meal that are major animal protein meal that are common in our environment 4) unfortunately the inclusion of blood meal in feed production is not allow in so many country as a result of the problem of mad disease were, it is allowed 13.4 percent inclusion as been scientifically recommended in the production of feed also, catfish can only utilise about 65% and its inclusion in feed production should not exceed 20% in feed production.
with these statement of fact quality feed can only be achieve with some percentage of fish meal. and for one to achieve 50% C.P at least 25% fish meal will be required in feed production. With these my submission 60% C.P cannot be achieved with #220.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hebraham:
I dislike hypocrisy and let's get the fact right (1) fishmeal remain the most essential ingredient why (2).blood meal remain the highest ingredient in crew protein. (3) other animal with high crew protein such hydrolys feather meal that are major animal protein meal that are common in our environment 4) unfortunately the inclusion of blood meal in feed production is not allow in so many country as a result of the problem of mad disease were, it is allowed 13.4 percent inclusion as been scientifically recommended in the production of feed also, catfish can only utilise about 65% and its inclusion in feed production should not exceed 20% in feed production.
with these statement of fact quality feed can only be achieve with some percentage of fish meal. and for one to achieve 50% C.P at least 25% fish meal will be required in feed production. With these my submission 60% C.P cannot be achieved with #220.
post it on fish thread
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Hebraham(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by In2systemsTech(m): 5:11am On Apr 27, 2016
We are web designers and SEO Managers that believes in having a good time while doing what we love, and we do love what we do. We have been designing websites for over many years, and we are very keen on personal services. I will describe In2systems Technologies as a spiritual fast learning generalist with a passion for remarkable design.

www.i2sTech.com
whatsapp: 07038465582

Most Recent Job
www.LagosNigeriaConnect.com
www.rcchukwudebeluchambers.com

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by larezo2006(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
Thanks, I appreciate your candid advice
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2016
please which network is good for data purchases and good network?

Aside MTN, because i get amaze how 3.5G almost ran out within a day without any major job. I am talking of their so called N2, 000 plan. Just nairaland and fb majorly and for few hours. Worse to say i was trying to connect to their network and i was getting messages of how data was getting reduced without access. The customer care person was even saying maybe someone was using it at night(na spirit?), when i dont have anyone with access to my system.

I don't want airtel also, i don't even know where i dropped my sim after some nasty experience.

Hence can you advice on a meaningful network that wont want to reap where they have not sow?

Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Wynnah(m): 2:43am On May 18, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
please which network is good for data purchases and good network?

Aside MTN, because i get amaze how 3.5G almost ran out within a day without any major job. I am talking of their so called N2, 000 plan. Just nairaland and fb majorly and for few hours. Worse to say i was trying to connect to their network and i was getting messages of how data was getting reduced without access. The customer care person was even saying maybe someone was using it at night(na spirit?), when i dont have anyone with access to my system.

I don't want airtel also, i don't even know where i dropped my sim after some nasty experience.

Hence can you advice on a meaningful network that wont want to reap where they have not sow?

Thanks
I use GLO and I recommend it. MTN hasn't been fair and honest with their data services these days.. Lots of similar complaints from people.

Lest I forget, I stumbled on your thread this morning and I have been learning a lot.
Continue with the good work. God bless you.
I will contact you later!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2016
Wynnah:

I use GLO and I recommend it. MTN hasn't been fair and honest with their data services these days.. Lots of similar complaints from people.

Lest I forget, I stumbled on your thread this morning and I have been learning a lot.
Continue with the good work. God bless you.
I will contact you later!
thanks i also have a GLO line, please what is their data plan and i do i go about it.

It is the Lord that is doing the good works. No problem, i do entertain calls or send mail to solomonalamu@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Wynnah(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
thanks i also have a GLO line, please what is their data plan and i do i go about it.

It is the Lord that is doing the good works. No problem, i do entertain calls or send mail to solomonalamu@gmail.com

This can be of help.
https://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/data/data-plans/
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2016
Wynnah:

This can be of help.
https://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/data/data-plans/

Thank you,i am grateful
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
DV in the next few days i will be sharing some opportunity/opportunities that we can tap into or ideas that we can innovate in times like this
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
in other not to keep any in undue thought, i will be writing mostly on agric business. Though i would touch others, it is important to know whether you fast,whether you are male/female,whether you are rich/poor etc., you will still eat. With the focus on the current economic challenges,i would share what you can do,where you are. Good night
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dont you think is time to start your farming?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
DV in the next few days i will be sharing some opportunity/opportunities that we can tap into or ideas that we can innovate in times like this
almost a month after? accept my apology, i was thinking i could get some picture to upload to what i would give as possible ideas you could work on,but many demand on time & i couldnt get it. Though it might still come on later on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.