Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:27 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (177133 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
pls whats fishfarming biz like in ado ekiti,including fingerlings prodn?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2015
[size=20pt]You can invest in my money management and receive at least 20% weekly profit ROI, i have proven record based on HOLY GRAIL TRADING STRATEGY that took me 7(seven) consecutive years to develop. A trial will convince you. Hit my signature and call me on 08039469395[/size].
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by millhouse: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ol boy page 72 People like money matter o
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
HBD Bro Solomon Alamu, may God grant your heart desires in his will.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
omode2:
HBD Bro Solomon Alamu, may God grant your heart desires in his will.
amen in Jesus Name. I appreciate. you always remember,thanks, God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
pls whats fishfarming biz like in ado ekiti,including fingerlings prodn?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by harbayo20(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Do you know that you can create another source of income for yourself even
while still on your normal day job?
Its a business of a lifetime,that keeps earning you money either you there or not(passive income)
A business that goes along with you anywhere you go,
A business you can handover to your next of kin even when you are no more, with just N6,600.
Let's start doing things differently from the way our parents did so that our
future will be better.
BEEP ME UP THROUGH MY SIGNATURE,IF INTERESTED!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
MODS PLS CAN U CLOSE THIS THREAD,TO PREVENT PEOPLE THAT MIGHT WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A GOOD SOIL TO SOW EVIL SEEDS.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
MODS PLS CAN U CLOSE THIS THREAD,TO PREVENT PEOPLE THAT MIGHT WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A GOOD SOIL TO SOW EVIL SEEDS.
Why nt continue wt it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
omode2:
Why nt continue wt it.
bro how farm & my town, if u pass my area, just let me know if any valid info at my place pls .Bro iam busy, i dont want crafty men taken advantage of its followership to sca
m any, remember someone mentioned i should do something, thats what i can do now & face other things. Those that text or call i still respond to them,if not church time or late at night
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by 4everGrand(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Hello peeps, I like to do the snail rearing biz. How does one go about it realistically making profit in a city like Lagos.

Hoping for your candid and experienced advice.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Business success is based on simple but profound principles such as:

*know that care for the well-being of people is surest & fastest way to sustainable wealth.
*find a need & meet it; you're on your way to the bank.
*values provided will always be pursued by money anyday, anytime.
*show the people the values.
*show them how to tap the values.
*stay with them until they begin to tap the values.
*explain to them that REAL wealth is they being wise enough to repeat the above steps.

NOW THAT YOU HAVE READ THE ABOVE, COME EMPOWER YOURSELF & OTHERS WITH THESE SIMPLE BUSINESS & START SMILING TO THE BANK.
*Register with a Malaysian Co who is fast turning a lot of Nigerians into wealthy citizens, with just 3.5k instead of the regular 25k
*Buy 10k worth of products for your Consumption & be caring enough to introduce just 7 others to do same.
*Anybody who tastes the product will always be too glad to make the monthly purchase required to get you the bonus from the company.
*the bonus you will be paid will guarantee you cash needed to continue the business.
*Thereafter see your monthly alert growing up month after month till you begin to earn unbelievable & mouth-watering bonuses.
The key is knowing how to get your 7 persons, which we have designed a STRATEGY for.
*Time is key, the 3.5k PROMO ends in July, so act fast.

Send your phone number, location, name & email address to: my signature (08063423482) OR wealthcreation2787@gmail.com NOW.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by boluwajokosegun: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
PENS FOR RENT

There are 6 pens available out of 24 pens on 2 acres integrated farm for rent
Each pen take 5 matured pigs or 16 piglets
There is borehole
There is farm manager living on farm
Farm is in lbadan city

TERMS & CONDITIONS

U pay for rent & management
We manage the farm
U provide your feeds & medication
We help to clean,feed & administer medications
You visit at least monthly
You provide enough feed that can last 4 month & provide another 4 months feeding a month b4 the last 4 month feed is over
We don't sell for client but we can connect to buyers
Each pen rent is N20k per year
Management fee is N2000 per month
Minimum pen u can rent is 3 pens

Call Gbenga 08136650972
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
boluwajokosegun:
PENS FOR RENT

There are 6 pens available out of 24 pens on 2 acres integrated farm for rent
Each pen take 5 matured pigs or 16 piglets
There is borehole
There is farm manager living on farm
Farm is in lbadan city

TERMS & CONDITIONS

U pay for rent & management
We manage the farm
U provide your feeds & medication
We help to clean,feed & administer medications
You visit at least monthly
You provide enough feed that can last 4 month & provide another 4 months feeding a month b4 the last 4 month feed is over
We don't sell for client but we can connect to buyers
Each pen rent is N20k per year
Management fee is N2000 per month
Minimum pen u can rent is 3 pens

Call Gbenga 08136650972
can u analyse return on investment for a new commer sir in reference to d rentage with mgt fees
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Bigroti(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
hello my good people
At paytwice. we provide a unique buying experience to our customer, one that offers a convenient installment payment plan and customer satisfaction. We understand that purchasing consumer electronics and phones especially the higher brand phones is a necessary but sometimes unpleasant experience.why break a bank to buy that phone you deserve and desire when you can pay twice conveniently ? Our goal is to provide the customer with an enjoyable, honest service by enabling our customers buy what they want when they want it.
note: you get the product during the first installment and we dont charge interest. our products are reasonably priced
target customers are employed persons only. if you are a banker all you need do is issue a posted cheque after we verify, agree on the payment terms and you get your product. if you work in other industries we will do a certain degree of check to verify you. dont worry its not as daunting as it sounds. there are no paper works involved.

for more information contact me on
Email: rotialli@gmail.com
pin:7fe4aa70
Number:07066581375
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by hebronconcept: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
It is a clear fact that we are in information age. Despite the fact that we are in information age yet information is powerful and expensive. The big difference between a successful entrepreneur and unsuccessful one is opportunity .
Opportunity is available information acted upon, they are ladders that take you to the next financial freedom or success.
When we all pray for GREATNESS, PROMOTIONS, BREAKTHROUGHS all we need to get to these points is OPPORTUNITY. Reading this short report at such a time like this is an opportunity, some would have seen it but wont bother to read it, some wont seen it at all, am happy you are one of the few who are opportune to see and read it.
Success and greatness in life is a function of opportunity and preparation. Opportunity plus preparation equal to Success or Greatness.
But this is the IRONY of life, some people are prepared but don’t have opportunity to take to the next level so they still where they are, struggling and praying that one day E GO BETTER, however some people have opportunities at their door step, at their disposal but never maximized them because they are not prepared. They have lost opportunities in the years back which has made them to where they are today, because they could not take advantage.
You are where you are today because of the choices and decisions you made yesterday and your tomorrow will be determined by the choices and decisions you make today.
Dear reader, opportunity seeking, recognizing preparing and acting on new business opportunities; using contacts or networking to obtain useful information that will take you to the next level of financial freedom.

However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW
TAKE ACTION NOW

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
[size=20pt]You can invest in my money management and receive at least 20% weekly profit ROI, i have proven record based on HOLY GRAIL TRADING STRATEGY that took me 7(seven) consecutive years to develop. A trial will convince you. Hit my signature and call me on 08039469395[/size].
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
A BLESSED NEW MONTH TO YOU
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by spyroxy1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
To read from page1. Assignment of 2016
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
pls makomen Omonkhomion & emyphil send your email direct to solomonalamu@gmail.com, there i see all mails easily
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
A BLESSED NEW MONTH TO YOU
How are you Sir?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:27am On Nov 10, 2015
omode2:
How are you Sir?
bro am good by His Grace. I believe farm is doing great
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:28am On Nov 10, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
pls makomen Omonkhomion & emyphil send your email direct to solomonalamu@gmail.com, there i see all mails easily
akara pls send your email to my gmail direct
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
bro am good by His Grace. I believe farm is doing great
All is well Sir!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2015
merry christmas, a free gift of business ideas ebook for all today,post your email or send text to my numbers,JESUS IS LORD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Juliana7: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2015
@excelsiorfarm, merry christmas to u sir. Dis is my email... Eobeli@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Adeyemi0(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
merry christmas, a free gift of business ideas ebook for all today,post your email or send text to my numbers,JESUS IS LORD
long time bro..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Tundeiab(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Bhurlagy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
bhurlagy2009@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Adeyemi0:

adeyemia47@gmail.com long time bro..
merry Christmas, I have being around, though not writing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.