Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Are guys Really Trained To Be Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are guys Really Trained To Be Men (5524 Views)

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by barapistis(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2012
Please, this is a serious issue that has kept me wondering for a while. you have heard of stories of the male folk beating the female(husband & wife ),either for a reason or out of reason, God knoweth. you have heard of the male raping the female(seems animalistic here) for reasons only God can figure out. now to the question, if by authority, the male has been charge (endowed) to teach and train the female folks (in the process train and nurture the society why does the male walk in this manner. are the male folks really trained by their fathers or grandfathers. what went wrong as regards the male behaviors. 2ndly for ladies reading these, rate the average nigerian man in term of how responsible he is to his responsibilities in a scale of 1 to 10..(your 100% honest rating pls, it may help us )

2 Likes

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by tpia1: 12:51am On Nov 21, 2012
many are not, unfortunately.

being a man isnt just about buying recharge card and bb for your girlfriend/s, imo.

spraying your sperm all over the place isnt it, either.

booty call every day or week, isnt the ultimate of manhood.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by barapistis(m): 12:54am On Nov 21, 2012
tpia1: many are not, unfortunately.

being a man isnt just about buying recharge card and bb for your girlfriend/s, imo.

spraying your sperm all over the place isnt it, either.

booty call every day or week, isnt the ultimate of manhood.

@ bolded, so what is it..
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by tpia1: 1:12am On Nov 21, 2012
whatever it is, certainly not that.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 1:39am On Nov 21, 2012
Back in the ancient years...boys went through hell to become men!

Nowadays...I blame the women for what men has become.

1 Like

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 2:09am On Nov 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Back in the ancient years...boys went through hell to become men!

Nowadays...I blame the women for what men has become.
A woman has no role is creating a man, that is the job of the father.

If you, as a single mother, try to make your son a 'man' by abusing and emotionally numbing him you will create a thug. This thug will not only carry feelings of aggression towards the world, but also towards women in general because his mother did not lead him to associate females with things like 'tenderness', 'nurturing', and 'love'.

This association can only be learned by example. If you try to tell him you will simply turn your son into a Mugu to be used and abused by other women.

5 Likes

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by sexsinners(m): 4:11am On Nov 21, 2012
this topic neeeds more attention .; theses days i see wayyy too many lustful men and abusers
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 4:41am On Nov 21, 2012
sexsinners: this topic neeeds more attention .; theses days i see wayyy too many lustful men and abusers

Hmm.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 4:46am On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: A woman has no role is creating a man, that is the job of the father.

If you, as a single mother, try to make your son a 'man' by abusing and emotionally numbing him you will create a thug. This thug will not only carry feelings of aggression towards the world, but also towards women in general because his mother did not lead him to associate females with things like tenderness, nurturing, and love.

This association can only be learned by example. If you try to tell him you will simply turn your son into a Mugu to be used and abused by other women.

You need to deal with abandonment issues you have with your mother. It will improve your perception and relationships with women.

Raising a CHILD regardless of sex is a job FOR BOTH PARENTs otherwise a man wouldn't need a woman to produce a child and a woman wouldn't need a man to produce a child. It is like saying girls should be raise by their mothers as if fathers aren't able to train a girl how she should go. It is vapid and moronic to say the least.

There are plenty of men raising boys and see how bleeped they are.....were you raised by your father?
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 4:47am On Nov 21, 2012
[size=33pt]I blame women for what men has become. [/size]
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Mynd44: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2012
I wonder what the men has become
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by seunadeolu(m): 5:51am On Nov 21, 2012
[/size]I BLAME MRS CHIMA FOR WAHT ARE HUSBAND HAS BECOME grin
Mrs.Chima:
[size=33pt]I blame women for what men has become.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Mynd44: 5:55am On Nov 21, 2012
^^
SMH
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 5:58am On Nov 21, 2012
i blame niggas for what nairaland has become
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Mynd44: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2012
I blame people who think they are smart for what the world is turning into
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You need to deal with abandonment issues you have with your mother. It will improve your perception and relationships with women.

Raising a CHILD regardless of sex is a job FOR BOTH PARENTs otherwise a man wouldn't need a woman to produce a child and a woman wouldn't need a man to produce a child. It is like saying girls should be raise by their mothers as if fathers aren't able to train a girl how she should go. It is vapid and moronic to say the least.

There are plenty of men raising boys and see how bleeped they are.....were you raised by your father?

woooooooah why are you trying to fight me, do i know you? All i'm saying is manhood is something fathers teach their sons, not mothers teach their sons. When single mothers try and make their son a "man" you often end up with a thug that called females hoes, or a simp that looses all his money to baby mommas. This is all stuff that has been well studied and documented in the black community.

Of course children need both parents, that is what i was saying all along. Just relax

1 Like

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 6:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44: I blame people who think they are smart for what the world is turning into
i wasn't talking about you mayne wink
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Mynd44: 6:10am On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: i wasn't talking about you mayne wink
I was not talking of you bro, my world is a lot bigger that this.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by larrymoore(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: woooooooah why are you trying to fight me, do i know you? All i'm saying is manhood is something fathers teach their sons, not mothers teach their sons. When single mothers try and make their son a "man" you often end up with a thug that called females hoes, or a simp that looses all his money to baby mommas. This is all stuff that has been well studied and documented in the black community.

Of course children need both parents, that is what i was saying all along. Just relax
bravo!
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by tpia1: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
and if the fathers themselves have no idea what manhood entails, what then?
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by bknight: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
tpia1: and if the fathers themselves have no idea what manhood entails, what then?

Then d son, when an adult must find out what manhood is abt. Just like some father never had money, d sons grow up to their own determination to be rich.

Once an adult, u are responsible for ur own behavior, beliefs, understandings & general perception to life issues. A son's psychology, philosophy is his to develop anew when of age (if he ever realizes dat).

1 Like

Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
A kid must always have nothing parents to train him/her but some times, just one will do.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44: A kid must always have nothing parents to train him/her but some times, just one will do.

Thank you! Many chatters on Nairaland are BYPRODUCT of single parenting and ARE single parents themselves...PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP IT REAL.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
tpia1: and if the fathers themselves have no idea what manhood entails, what then?

THANK YOU! How can a boy raise a man
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
seun_adeolu: [size=8pt][/size]I BLAME MRS CHIMA FOR WAHT ARE HUSBAND HAS BECOME grin

MUCH BETTER THAN YOU WOULD EVER BE! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Thank you! Many chatters on Nairaland are BYPRODUCT of single parenting and ARE single parents themselves...PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP IT REAL.
The truth is still that in some cases, one parent is just physically present like a figure head and ain't impacting shît
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by barapistis(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
some people are really vexing sha,any ways the result of single parent we see in the society is the men's fault..if the foundation of a building is faulty..then we need to ask the builder questions...what i see is untrain men marrying untrain ladies,giving birth to untrained children and the process goes on and on..it not the responsibility of the woman to (train) her children in the most (important issues) of life. that kowledge only comes from the man..hope am not steping on toes here...
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by pleep(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

THANK YOU! How can a boy raise a man
Im sorry but do you know anything about womanhood? your always saying 'a real a man is this' that a 'a man is that', but can you tell me what a lady is?
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by MrsChima(f): 1:16am On Nov 23, 2012
pleep: Im sorry but do you know anything about womanhood? your always saying 'a real a man is this' that a 'a man is that', but can you tell me what a lady is?

I said real men U need to review.
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Mynd44: 3:27am On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I said real men U need to review.
^^
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Nnekacherry: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2012
Well, everything depends on upbringing...
That he will turn out to be a man or a thug depends on how he was trained..
This is why it's always adviced that parents should be a good role model for their children, because when they grow up, that is the exact behaviour they will start to exhibit...
Re: Are guys Really Trained To Be Men by Wislet(f): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2012
NO. The men of today are not trained to be men in the real sense of the word.
A man well brought up commands respect., he respects and honors women because he sees his mom in them., he is hardworking(not the flock that marry grandmothers and innocent, unsuspecting young ladies for green card/to get money out of them).,.
Makes you wonder at the society of today. The elders no longer imbibe those needed morals....or if they do, the intended recipients don't care to listen/learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Impregnates His Stepmother And Fathered Her First Child / When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.