Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) (5545 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by otitokoroleti: 10:56pm On May 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by Adasun(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by phanshark(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2016
otitokoroleti:
resurrection of Lazarus part 2 Lmao

1 Like

Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by charijee(f): 11:09pm On May 01, 2016
Double wahala for dead body cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by talktonase(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2016
soo you wanna replace me so fast habba!
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by crackhouse(m): 12:23am On May 02, 2016
damn.
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by Teedeechian(m): 4:33am On May 02, 2016
You be like let me just disorganize this funeral before finally leaving. Guys today is my birthday pls use the like button

14 Likes

Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by Qualer: 7:51am On May 02, 2016
charijee:
Double wahala for dead body cheesy cheesy cheesy

you know this ain't gonna be our case, right? i'm gonna do you right and there won't be edible catering in our bizness!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by Qaisar1: 7:58am On May 02, 2016
Qualer:

you know this ain't gonna be our case, right? i'm gonna do you right and there won't be edible catering in our bizness!! kiss kiss

lol. which kind kiss be that. You swallow mushrooms?
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by Qualer: 8:02am On May 02, 2016
Qaisar1:

lol. which kind kiss be that. You swallow mushrooms?

1 Like

Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by Julietcutie(f): 8:03am On May 02, 2016
lol emergency resurrection
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2016
women and jealousy!
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by olafum1(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2016
Ressurection things

grin grin
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by charijee(f): 9:36am On May 02, 2016
Qualer:

What a hilarious way to start the day cheesy...for all i know, you could be an alien tongue..unmask yourself Mr Qualer
.See your kpomo mouth cheesy
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by Ayoemrys(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2016
chai omo see life,aye ma nika o,i no die again
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by swaggzo(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by ireneony(f): 12:40pm On May 02, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by greatness22(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2016
Is her name Easter?

Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 02, 2016
Resurrection toh bad grin grin
Lalasticlala, don't try am oo cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by mytime24(f): 7:47pm On May 02, 2016
HateU2:
Resurrection toh bad grin grin
Lalasticlala, don't try am oo cheesy cheesy
na only snake matter fit resurrect for FP grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 02, 2016
mytime24:
na only snake matter fit resurrect for FP grin
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) / Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup / How to Make A Woman Think About You All the Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.