Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way (1225 Views)

Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by Ezemarcel(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2014
I don't really know what is happening to me oooo....i have dated three girls and all of them are from akwa ibom..,is not as if am afraid of getting married to any of them but the issue is that I hv not bn to akwa ibom before,...
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by francizy(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2014
Ezemarcel:
I don't really know what is happening to me oooo....i have dated three girls and all of them are from akwa ibom..,is not as if am afraid of getting married to any of them but the issue is that I hv not bn to akwa ibom before,...

Stop satisfying them in bed so that they stop spreading the news to other Akwa Ibom girls, then u wouldnt have them come your way.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by iceberylin(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

Stop satisfying them in bed so that they stop spreading the news to other Akwa Ibom girls, then u wouldnt having them come your way.. grin

grin grin
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by Ezemarcel(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

Stop satisfying them in bed so that they stop spreading the news to other Akwa Ibom girls, then u wouldnt have them come your way.. grin
guy Nawo for u oooo....,am damn surprise oo...just thought of it and decided to share it to see if anyone has experienced such before
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by francizy(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Ezemarcel:
guy Nawo for u oooo....,am damn surprise oo...just thought of it and decided to share it to see if anyone has experienced such before

Well, I've not had such experience with girls cuz I've had from a few different states..
BTW, its either you have a horse pipe or you last 2 hours or more in bed, if not then how does your news get to them Akwa babes? grin
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by yungEX(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2014
mayb u look like a dog they'll lpve to eat
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by aristocrazzy: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2014
So that's your problem but that's my solution. Gimme dier numbers.
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by aristocrazzy: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2014
May be you speak english like them.
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by Ezemarcel(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2014
propeller1:
Akwa ibom girls have a high libido and are liable to cheat .
hmmmmm.....dont really know of that ooo but with Ini Edo marriage saga..._ may be right o
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by Ezemarcel(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2014
aristocrazzy:
May be you speak english like them.
how do they speak English MR MAN
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by francizy(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2014
Ezemarcel:
how do they speak English MR MAN

Mbok! Bobo I love ya Willie more than my mama! grin grin grin
Every where I am, even at the yunction, I think of it..
You are my yampion, mbok! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by Ezemarcel(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2014
francizy:

Mbok! Bobo I love ya Willie more than my mama! grin grin grin
Every where I am, even at the yunction, I think of it..
You are my yampion, mbok! grin
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahaha
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by naijaboylive(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
propeller1:
Akwa ibom girls have a high libido and are liable to cheat .

Yes they may have a high libido...bt that isnt equal to cheating.
Re: Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way by chimerase2: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bia nwanne biko Ezemarcel can u give de man of God one of the girls number lest spread the gospel togeda
Amu in dire need of those mins3 to boast ma juvenile mins3 cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With My Gf? Love Her So Much / Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup / HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.