Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian (5705 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by UyiIredia(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
musKeeto:
Pls, define Christianity as a disbelief. I'd like to see you try. Humor me biko.

It is a disbelief in the proposition that Gods don't exist as well as a disbelief in the proposition that there are multiple gods.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
F00028:
i dont have to quote back everything to you. you know what you posted...well, you should.

Nice dodging there wink

F00028:
"During the middle ages, the Arabs (read: Muslims) alone were the standard-bearers of a civilisation."

either you're blind or you're liar (can't be both) you should study comparative history if your befuddled little atheist mind can grasp it.

Islam has produced a lot of failures. Today, we can see it clearly. Not one Islamic state is in the world is in the top 10 peaceful countries

F00028:
t h e y
a r e
n o t
i n f a l l i b l e!

jeez! are you really this dense?

Lol....so you agree that your islamic scholars are blaspheming fools?

F00028:
[size=18pt] what part of "comprehensive nature of the islamic Shariah" can you still not comprehend ?
the Qur'an is not the only,source of the laws of succession in Islam
[/size]

[size=18pt]What part of "The Quran is the COMPLETE word of Allah" do you not understand?

If the Quran is complete, it should cover all the islamic inheritance laws. However, it tells us that sisters get less than brothers with no exception.

[/size]
F00028:
you, boy, are a coward. it's a simple question.
why is it 'inhumane"? why shouldnt the stronger subjugate the weaker and work the sh*t outta them? or should i just take your word for it that its wrong?

You answered your own question or maybe you want to enslave weak kaffors
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by F00028: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy03:

[size=18pt]What part of "The Quran is the COMPLETE word of Allah" do you not understand?
you're right, i don't understand it, what does that statement mean exactly?
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
F00028:
you're right, i don't understand it, what does that statement mean exactly?

Trolololo
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by DanielNoble(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
If your religion don't have answers to secular live then ask yourself questions.ur religion should be able to give you answers.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

It is a disbelief in the proposition that Gods don't exist as well as a disbelief in the proposition that there are multiple gods.

I see, just like being rational is a disbelief in the proposition that Santa clause or the Tooth fairy exists.

Epic fail.

Christianity is a belief and not a disbelief.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by F00028: 1:16am On Dec 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

Trolololo
undecided grow up, why don't cha?
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by UyiIredia(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

I see, just like being rational is a disbelief in the proposition that Santa clause or the Tooth fairy exists.

Epic fail.

Christianity is a belief and not a disbelief.

Atheism is also a belief.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Atheism is also a belief.

Belief in what?
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by UyiIredia(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

Belief in what?

that God doesn't exist.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

that God doesn't exist.

Fail.

People believe in something. "He believes in god"...."he believes in socrates" etc.

You cant claim to have a belief in a negative.

Or do you have a belief in the non-existence of Zeus? Or is your disbelief in the fairy queen now a belief?
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by UyiIredia(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

Fail.

People believe in something. "He believes in god"...."he believes in socrates" etc.

You cant claim to have a belief in a negative.

Or do you have a belief in the non-existence of Zeus? Or is your disbelief in the fairy queen now a belief?

Keep on deceiving yourself. Get this straight: Atheism is also a belief.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Keep on deceiving yourself. Get this straight: Atheism is also a belief.

Seems you have no argument
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by UyiIredia(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

Seems you have no argument

I simply stated a fact. Atheism is a belief.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

I simply stated a fact. Atheism is a belief.

Based on what evidence?

A belief in what?

You are just a foolish bigot
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by DanielNoble(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
Trinity doesnt mean gods. You all know we have soul,spirit and body. Please does that make a person 3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ embassy stage DESIGNER,the brain behind the stage work and lightings. / Christians, What Happened To The 4th Commandment? / I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.