Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian (5708 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by true2(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

Hamza Tzortis, a well known muslim apologist made the claim that

1) Muhammad is the greatest man to ever live

2) That the iphone came because of islam (referring to the Arab golden age with algorithms and algebra)

3) Innocent before guilty in Western Courts came as a result of Islam/Muhammads teachings

Number one is not true. Muhammand wanted to be a leader of the Christians, and Jews...they rejected him. He went to the east, started his own religion, and told his followere to KILL the Christians and Jews. He was not a man of God...men of God do not kill. The book you follow now was written two hundred years after Muhammand died. The books of Jesus were all written within thirty years after Jesus died, by those who knew him.

When are you people going to learn about God?

The funny thing is that he never makes these claims in the non-muslim forums that he gets into. He only makes it on a muslim show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC4z90uGEVE
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by deols(f): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
1. Forgiveness- u cant insult m and expect a pat on ur back. And I love Allah more than I do me. While I wld forgive you,my demeanor would definitely change. I always take things issue by issue and I bet I wld relate wv u in relat1n wv ur post. In essence I mean i definitely wont pretend all is well and good when you derive joy in abusing the things I hold in high esteen but I wont transfer the aggresion to unrelating scenarios.
So ur statement here can not be generalised. You may have had some bad experiences but u should not expect too good ones either considering ur mannerism.

2. Consistency- to say differently from what the qur'an says is what many Muslims undwrstand to be a sin and u wld only need to lie or change ur stance when you think what you hold is deficient. Many Muslims believe in he Quran being complete and perfect and so would never need tomake the changes thatqould bring about inconsistency.

3. Intolerance-you all need to stop judging all of us by maclatunji's actions. Not every1 agrees wv him and I wld av thought u understood that ystrdy when even sir.swetnecta supported my claim on that. Whatever issues u av wv d moderation shld be directed to d right quarters.

4. Intellectual capacity- you are so wrong on that. I dont frequent this section to av known enough 2 make a comparison but I wld av expected that you know religion doesnt determine that. I just wld more likely direct my health questions to d right section or other non religious ones to d appropriate fora. You would at least av sen Muslims have things to say in he politics foreign affairs and family sections. maybe u need to look outside of here.not evry1 is too keen on making every matter religious.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by true2(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
deols: 1. Forgiveness- u cant insult m and expect a pat on ur back. And I love Allah more than I do me. While I wld forgive you,my demeanor would definitely change. I always take things issue by issue and I bet I wld relate wv u in relat1n wv ur post. In essence I mean i definitely wont pretend all is well and good when you derive joy in abusing the things I hold in high esteen but I wont transfer the aggresion to unrelating scenarios.
So ur statement here can not be generalised. You may have had some bad experiences but u should not expect too good ones either considering ur mannerism.

2. Consistency- to say differently from what the qur'an says is what many Muslims undwrstand to be a sin and u wld only need to lie or change ur stance when you think what you hold is deficient. Many Muslims believe in he Quran being complete and perfect and so would never need tomake the changes thatqould bring about inconsistency.

3. Intolerance-you all need to stop judging all of us by maclatunji's actions. Not every1 agrees wv him and I wld av thought u understood that ystrdy when even sir.swetnecta supported my claim on that. Whatever issues u av wv d moderation shld be directed to d right quarters.

I have many muslim friend. I have read the quran, I know what is says. "Subdue the heathan, or KILL him. Your beliefe is not backed with truth(Proof.) It goes agaiinst Gods Laws. Muslims degrade Jesus, and his teachings...we do not kill you for that. You on the other hand, kill those who do not agree with you. You are not of God.

4. Intellectual capacity- you are so wrong on that. I dont frequent this section to av known enough 2 make a comparison but I wld av expected that you know religion doesnt determine that. I just wld more likely direct my health questions to d right section or other non religious ones to d appropriate fora. You would at least av sen Muslims have things to say in he politics foreign affairs and family sections. maybe u need to look outside of here.not evry1 is too keen on making every matter religious.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by true2(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
[quote author=true?][/quote]

My reply was removed...You are not of God.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
deols: 1. Forgiveness- u cant insult m and expect a pat on ur back. And I love Allah more than I do me. While I wld forgive you,my demeanor would definitely change. I always take things issue by issue and I bet I wld relate wv u in relat1n wv ur post. In essence I mean i definitely wont pretend all is well and good when you derive joy in abusing the things I hold in high esteen but I wont transfer the aggresion to unrelating scenarios.

I understand what you are saying but you miss the point! We all have different beliefs and disbeliefs. The point is that, both christians and atheists here get into heated arguments and painful things are said. However, between many christians and atheists, there is still a jovial atmosphere between them.

What have I no been called by christians? Troll? Homosexual lover? Immoral atheist! I get angry but I dont keep the anger and malice forever. I forget and move on.

Even the christians that I have mocked forget and move so that we can discuss more issues.

Many of the muslims on nairaland can not do the same.

By the way, how are you different from a terrorist (relating to the bold). You love Allah more than yourself? You would die for him?
deols:

But what happens when your Quran s inconsistent with modern science and facts?

Evolution? Secular societies being the most advanced and peaceful (much more than muslim countries)?

What happens when a kaffir tells you the truth?

deols:

lol....tyrants never leave as long as the people support them.

Still, it doesnt change the fact that two muslims trolled my thread and yet, I was banned for complaining. Did these two muslims feel any remorse? Even christians defended me when I got banned.

Still, it doesnt change the fact that when I complain about maclatunji, all you guys keep quiet unless it is on your threads. The worst is when they deny that the dont see any of my rants against Maclatunji

Still, it doesnt change the fact that you guys are happy with intolerance. How can one calmly accept the divide between the two sections?

deols:

Who is talking about health or politics? I am talking about deep philosophical topics that have to do with religion. Humanism? Morality? Evolution of religion? etc!

Where are these questions on the islamic section.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by maclatunji: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Awwwwwww, what a cute thread by my regular "banee". I am sure your ego has been well-massaged.

#LOL
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
maclatunji: Awwwwwww, what a cute thread by my regular "banee". I am sure your ego has been well-massaged.

#LOL

Even Maclatunji trolls?

You have to love certain muslims that unwittingly keep proving unbelievers right that they (muslims) are intolerant psychopaths!

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
maclatunji: Awwwwwww, what a cute thread by my regular "banee". I am sure your ego has been well-massaged.

#LOL
You're intellectually bankrupt. Go back to your sharia section please.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
Reyginus: You're intellectually bankrupt. Go back to your sharia section please.

grin grin grin grin dont mind the animal.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by maclatunji: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
Reyginus: You're intellectually bankrupt. Go back to your sharia section please.

So much love being expressed here , I feel so welcome already. I should visit more often seeing that I have so many fans here. Keep the compliments coming as I travel to slumberland.

Bye!
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by onetrack(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Logicboy you have my full support. I am quite busy as of late in my real life but it's nice to see you continue to fight the good fight. Onward Atheist Soldiers!
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
onetrack: Logicboy you have my full support. I am quite busy as of late in my real life but it's nice to see you continue to fight the good fight. Onward Atheist Soldiers!

No wahala bros!
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by deols(f): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

By the way, how are you different from a terrorist (relating to the bold). You love Allah more than yourself? You would die for him?

That I love Allah is d reason I ddnt join my mates when they started drinking in 2007.
It is d reason I go to the Muslim section of Nl to learn and add d little I know when the need arises instead of doing other things I find to be fun.
I could go on and on, but I'm not interested in sounding like a saint esp when i'm not undecided

But what happens when your Quran s inconsistent with modern science and facts?

Evolution? Secular societies being the most advanced and peaceful (much more than muslim countries)?

What happens when a kaffir tells you the truth?

Sometimes, you sound confused. In the need to make a point even when there is none to make, you forget what your argument originally was. Were u talking science or differentiating Muslims from Christians?

lol....tyrants never leave as long as the people support them.

Still, it doesnt change the fact that two muslims trolled my thread and yet, I was banned for complaining. Did these two muslims feel any remorse? Even christians defended me when I got banned.

Still, it doesnt change the fact that when I complain about maclatunji, all you guys keep quiet unless it is on your threads. The worst is when they deny that the dont see any of my rants against Maclatunji

Still, it doesnt change the fact that you guys are happy with intolerance. How can one calmly accept the divide between the two sections?

You are having a problem with how the world works I guess. You wont bully me into taking a fight wv d mod only because u want that. I have limited time to spend here and Your course would naturally not even be the last on my mind since your interests aren't mine nor do I support what you do.
Since you wouldn't change ur stance no matter what, it can be concluded that you are stubborn, highly opinionated and a reason you prolly would more conveniently be an atheist.

Who is talking about health or politics? I am talking about deep philosophical topics that have to do with religion. Humanism? Morality? Evolution of religion? etc!

Where are these questions on the islamic section.

I must have mentioned once to you something about preferences, goals, etc.
Not manny Muslims doubt what the Qur'an says about these things, bringing forth arguments on them would be unnecessary. We are more concerned about getting the tenets of Islam RIGHT!, something so obviously in dire need of attention.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
deols:

That I love Allah is d reason I ddnt join my mates when they started drinking in 2007.
It is d reason I go to the Muslim section of Nl to learn and add d little I know when the need arises instead of doing other things I find to be fun.
I could go on and on, but I'm not interested in sounding like a saint esp when i'm not undecided

So what is your point about drinking? Do you think Boko Haram drink alcohol? grin Alcohol has nothing to do with God or love

I couldnt care less what your reasons are for coming to the sialm section. Point is, forgive and forget. Why would you keep malice with a screen name because he or she isnt muslim and he/she mocked your god?

deols:
Sometimes, you sound confused. In the need to make a point even when there is none to make, you forget what your argument originally was. Were u talking science or differentiating Muslims from Christians?

You cant even follow the steps. jeez

The point was simple. Christians have ammended their stance and religion to meet modern standards and science- something that muslims never do. This is why christianity is accepted much more than Islam anywhere. Just look at atheist Japan- they dont believe in Jesus but they have church weddings because it is fun and nice. Which non-muslim will ever do a muslim wedding?

deols:

You are having a problem with how the world works I guess. You wont bully me into taking a fight wv d mod only because u want that. I have limited time to spend here and Your course would naturally not even be the last on my mind since your interests aren't mine nor do I support what you do.
Since you wouldn't change ur stance no matter what, it can be concluded that you are stubborn, highly opinionated and a reason you prolly would more conveniently be an atheist.

Who is asking you to fight Maclatunji? Why are you talking nonsense? My point is that you either keep quiet when peeps completely bash muslims together with their acceptance of Maclatunjis dictatorship or you tell the truth.

As for being stubborn and being highly opinionanted, it has nothing to do with atheism. You just hate uneblievers and that is why you just project anything immoral or negative with atheism.

deols:
I must have mentioned once to you something about preferences, goals, etc.
Not manny Muslims doubt what the Qur'an says about these things, bringing forth arguments on them would be unnecessary. We are more concerned about getting the tenets of Islam RIGHT!, something so obviously in dire need of attention.

What the hell are you on about? You muslims cant even decide what swimwear is haraam but you can agree on deeper and more complex philosophical questions?
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by true2(m): 2:31am On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

So what is your point about drinking? Do you think Boko Haram drink alcohol? grin Alcohol has nothing to do with God or love

I couldnt care less what your reasons are for coming to the sialm section. Point is, forgive and forget. Why would you keep malice with a screen name because he or she isnt muslim and he/she mocked your god?

In the USA FEMA has built 385 Concentration camps, and five million coffins. Who do you think these are for when your big holy war starts?

The point was simple. Christians have ammended their stance and religion to meet modern standards and science- something that muslims never do. This is why christianity is accepted much more than Islam anywhere. Just look at atheist Japan- they dont believe in Jesus but they have church weddings because it is fun and nice. Which non-muslim will ever do a muslim wedding?

Who is asking you to fight Maclatunji? Why are you talking nonsense? My point is that you either keep quiet when peeps completely bash muslims together with their acceptance of Maclatunjis dictatorship or you tell the truth.

As for being stubborn and being highly opinionanted, it has nothing to do with atheism. You just hate uneblievers and that is why you just project anything immoral or negative with atheism.

What the hell are you on about? You muslims cant even decide what swimwear is haraam but you can agree on deeper and more complex philosophical questions?

Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by wiegraf: 5:16am On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:
5) Arab VS Jewish delusion;
I wont write much on this as I plan to write another thread on the islamic Arab delusion. The main point here is that while christianity is a Jewish religion, many christians disassociate themselves from modern or classical jews by retaining their identity while being christian.

It is not uncommon for you to see muslims claiming that the best civilization for mankind was the Arab empire or caliphates during or immediately after Muhammed.

This maybe requires examintion, like you say. It highlights how islam seeks to control just about every aspect of its adherents lives, down to how many times a day they are allowed to piss. Since arab culture is deeply ingrained in islam, converted populations lose most of their culture and adopt far too much of the arab's. Worse, arab culture from 1400 yrs ago. They don't just take the good bits and leave out the bad, which is what usually happens in these situations, they adopt wholescale the bad and the (little) good. This mostly because they are not allowed to question anything, at all. Just be good drones.

Arabs now think themselves some sort of mastah race, and they should.

Xtianity was somewhat like that, but the last 200 yrs or so they've evolved. We still see threads where questions like "what kind of trousers am i allowed to wear?", etc, are asked. I would think one should be able to handle such mundane problems without consulting a 2000 year old text. But meh, usually over harmless stuff, not anyone's biz
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by olawalebabs(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2012
deols has said it all, you can't insult me and expect me to be your friend.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by manmustwac(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

So much love being expressed here , I feel so welcome already. I should visit more often seeing that I have so many fans here. Keep the compliments coming as I travel to slumberland.

Bye!
STFU and stick to your sharia section. Your not welcome here & I don't like seeing you here angry

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by F00028: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:
...and he/she mocked your god?

that's the line right there. dont be crossing it and start whining how muslims cant take a joke.

if christians will still think you're a darling after insulting the heck outta God and Jesus then you guys were made each other.

just dont bring it here or you get what you're gonna get.

you have to understand a people, logic before you can change them if that's really your objective.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by ghazzal: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2012
this is a nice one on personal opinions/views of the other. and i sincerely hope it will remain that.
No religious argument, abuses nor use of names for the other party........just honest opinion and ....i like to follow this.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Heheheehe... Now, this is really hilarious.
To a deluded mind, anything is.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2012
olawalebabs: deols has said it all, you can't insult me and expect me to be your friend.

lol.....an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

Most people in this section do not take it as a life and death matter. This is because many christians here put the human before the religion. You take mockery made by a screen name seriously because you put religion before the human being.

Like I said, forgiveness and tolerance. This is why I can abuse the hell out of Anony and we would still meet at a pub to discuss matters. The internet is different from real life and only tolerance would allow you to see that the internet persona is different from the real person.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2012
F00028:

that's the line right there. dont be crossing it and start whining how muslims cant take a joke.

if christians will still think you're a darling after insulting the heck outta God and Jesus then you guys were made each other.

just dont bring it here or you get what you're gonna get.

you have to understand a people, logic before you can change them if that's really your objective.

No one thinks I am a darling here. The difference is that many christians here put the human before the religion. Funny enough, you people insult atheists as well and you think your islam should not be mocked?

Your Quran even acknowledges this as well- it calls unbelievers mockers because it knows that people who dont believe in a religion will never take it seriously. Go and read.

Logicboy03:

lol.....an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

Most people in this section do not take it as a life and death matter. This is because many christians here put the human before the religion. You take mockery made by a screen name seriously because you put religion before the human being.

Like I said, forgiveness and tolerance. This is why I can abuse the hell out of Anony and we would still meet at a pub to discuss matters. The internet is different from real life and only tolerance would allow you to see that the internet persona is different from the real person.

Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2012
Reyginus: To a deluded mind, anything is.

Maclatunji is a psychopath. He enjoys it when people react negatively to his tyrannical behaviour.

The ultimate troll
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by tpia1: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2012
personally, i was not raised to interact only with people of the same religion and/or beliefs as myself, hence my presence everywhere in this forum.

so, while i find it difficult to subscribe to or follow the notion of exclusivity in relating with folks, it doesnt mean i'm also not aware others may have been raised differently, and i wouldnt necessarily see it as a bad thing unless the/their mindset becomes excessively inimical to others in some way.

in any case, i'm of the opinion everybody cant be the same, and i do base my discussions accordingly, as far as i know.

having said all that, this is my personal view, hence the excessive use of I in the post.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by F00028: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:
No one thinks I am a darling here. The difference is that many christians here put the human before the religion...
maybe they need look at the bible's pisition on blasphemy a little more closely.

Logicboy03:
Your Quran even acknowledges this as well- it calls unbelievers mockers because it knows that people who dont believe in a religion will never take it seriously. Go and read.
just 'cos you dont take something seriously it doesnt mean that when you denigrate it, people who do take it seriously gotta just sit there and take it or even think is funny.
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2012
F00028:
maybe they need look at the bible's pisition on blasphemy a little more closely.

just 'cos you dont take something seriously it doesnt mean that when you denigrate it, people who do take it seriously gotta just sit there and take it or even think is funny.

When you and your Quran condemn unbelievers, you expect me to take it on the chin but when it is your turn you keep malice and treat us atheist as lepers.

How many times does the Quran state that the unbeliever will suffer? How many times have atheists been abused as immoral fools by muslims? Do I keep malice against you guys? I dont take these things too seriously because I see the human before the religion, just like many christians here.

You guys better change this your hostile attitude
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by F00028: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:
When you and your Quran condemn unbelievers, you expect me to take it on the chin but when it is your turn you keep malice and treat us atheist as lepers.
have you heard of anywhere in the Qur'an where the objects of worship of those "unbelievers" are referred to in profane vulgar terms like you guys do to what muslims hold sacred?

and do you see us whining about how "unbelievers" dont love and share a joke with us?

Logicboy03:
How many times does the Quran state that the unbeliever will suffer?
you're an atheist! why should that matter to you?

Logicboy03:
I dont take these things too seriously because I see the human before the religion, just like many christians here.

like i said, you guys were made for each other.

Logicboy03:
You guys better change this your hostile attitude
or what? undecided
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
cyrexx:

you mean these threads

https://www.nairaland.com/993339/muslims-house-please-give-look

https://www.nairaland.com/1004936/allah

O yea, he didn't see it coming. he was expecting the muslims to bow to his "superior" logic and change their views while he adamantly refuse to change his own view even after serious debunking. cheesy

he is a good apologists though, he is really good at defending his indefensible religion, i guess every religion has their bright minds, whose mission is to defend their faith by all means necessary, fair or foul

You know, I was there too. But I'm not surprised that you insist on representing a fact-finding "mission" as a debate. grin You really need to stop being so insecure. cheesy
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
F00028:
have you heard of anywhere in the Qur'an where the objects of worship of those "unbelievers" are referred to in profane vulgar terms like you guys do to what muslims hold sacred?

What? Are you kidding? The same Quran that calls unbelievers "blind", "fools", "wicked", "damned" and so on?

Is there anything really worse than believing that someone else will burn forever? Have you ever thought about burning for just one minute, not to taqlk of forever?

Furthermore, Islam and some other religions deserve mockery because of their vile and archaic doctrines. Atheism only asks for evidence. Your religion and christianity are actively intolerant of unbelievers and also promote backwards practices.

We can see cousin marriage in Islam is very halal for example.

F00028:
and do you see us whining about how "unbelievers" dont love and share a joke with us?

Can you see yourself? You dont care because your religion has made you heartless to the unbeliever. There is a reason why many Westerners refer to some muslims as sadistic animals.

The difference is that despite the difference in belief and religious arguments, I still see the muslim or the christian as human. That is why I can still joke the next day after a heated debate on Nairaland. I dont put religion before the human.

F00028:
you're an atheist! why should that matter to you?

It shouldnt matter if your religion is kept as a personal issue. Unfortuantely is this kind of thinking about the unbeliever that runs into political islam where atheists are arrested for posting their beliefs on facebook or apostates are killed for speaking out.

F00028:
like i said, you guys were made for each other.

undecided

F00028:
or what? undecided

It is not a threat. Just a recommendation. It is a bad pr for your religion to be hostile
Re: The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian by deols(f): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

You should have listened to me when I told you long ago that you need to change your name. it just doesn't suit you. Unfortunately you have a load of the likes of wiegraf telling you to keep it up. I mentioned those things to counter your point on suggesting that my love for Allah is what makes a terrorist. I was making it clear that only the love for him and his commands make me leave out alcohol drinking,e.t.c.

no. don't even start to think I am like you angry

this is a good thing only to an atheist. God forbid that an atheist starts to like the kinda Muslim that I am. it is the pull them down syndrome or become-as-Iav-become kinda thing and that isn't going to happen with Islam and true Muslims wink

once again, the point I was making is, I wldnt waste my time helping your cause by talking when he wrongs you even though I disagree with his method. When did it become important that people get others's back on this forum?

No. you are highly opinionated. You wouldn't give a thought to what others have to say. You only see those things in line with what you want to think. As a Muslim, this attitude would have to change. As an atheist, anything goes and that is the reason you would more likely be an atheist with your personality. gerrit?

Here we go again. You say there's intellectual bankruptcy among Muslims. Mind you, your topic differentiates an average Muslim from an average christian. The Muslim section isnt even a true representation of who Muslims generally are. But even if Nairaland could suffice as the avenue for the comparison, it would be very bias of you to conclude on how intelligent anyone is, by what their interests are on a section without giving a holistic approach to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer / Another Warning By Brother Ubani / What Is The Importance Of Praising God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.