Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? (10782 Views)

..... / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I don't he's one. A guy of his calibre does not need to play around so he can get intimacy. Besides we have 2 mutual friends who would have warned me if he was
But thanks anyway
you know what? You're in love already.. You love the guy so damn much
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2012
bennyraz: you know what? You're in love already.. You love the guy so damn much
Lol!
Well, this guy has scored some really high points! Anyway, I'm not ruling out the possibility that he just might be a smooth operator and my eyes are definitely open to other relationships. But I'm definitely not going to sleep with any other guy just because he asked me to be his 'girlfriend' and I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy what this present guy's offering me as long as I haven't found anything better out there
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by drnoel: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
k2039: See me see trouble,if the guy asks for sex to early wahala,if he doesnt ask for sex another wahala.

I think the bed he wants to buy is your marital bed,so probably he is keeping you for marriage
did u say marrital bed?.........are u sure. Did u not see that she said he said he can have sex anytime he wants, that should tell u he has other asses that lubricate his thing. I mean, she accepted that with her own mouth, didn´t she?
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Okontami: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
@OP, please dont get too worried, he is not talking about marriage he is only being a man of good conscience. From experience, there are ladies you will have a strong feelings for and appreciate so much that you dont want the se*x thing to cause rift between both of you. Because immediately he sleeps with you , you will start to grow wings and expect more attention, time, money etc. The friendship element gets destroyed. However, there is still no time you guys wont ba*ng each other if the closeness continues uncontrolled cos this is the saying " one thing led to the other and we made love". Appreciate him for trying to hold back and give a little distance now that you have the strength to do so before you become too found of him. By then , you will be seen as a pest.

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
drnoel:
did u say marrital bed?.........are u sure. Did u not see that she said he said he can have sex anytime he wants, that should tell u he has other asses that lubricate his thing. I mean, she accepted that with her own mouth, didn´t she?
What I meant was that sex is not a big deal to him since he can get it easily if he desires it. Don't just select what u wanna read. Read everything
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
Okontami: @OP, please dont get too worried, he is not talking about marriage he is only being a man of good conscience. From experience, there are ladies you will have a strong feelings for and appreciate so much that you dont want the se*x thing to cause rift between both of you. Because immediately he sleeps with you , you will start to grow wings and expect more attention, time, money etc. The friendship element gets destroyed. However, there is still no time you guys wont ba*ng each other if the closeness continues uncontrolled cos this is the saying " one thing led to the other and we made love". Appreciate him for trying to hold back and give a little distance now that you have the strength to do so before you become too found of him. By then , you will be seen as a pest.
I hope you don't think that I'm always all over him? If so, well let me stress it out that 75% of our chats are initiated by him and he's the one who asked to see me ALL the times that we ve seen each other
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by subzero2(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sweetlemon:
He said at this "stage" of life. He's done with the dating thingy. Besides, Did I say I asked him to be my boyfriend?
Please o! Read my post well
And as for looking for another guy to "spend my emotions on" well, thanks but I think I already have one in him. We do everthing bfs and gfs do except sex. PLUS, he's a terrific friend. I have no problem with him. I'm only in suspence as per what he means by buying a bed and me waiting till he buys a bed
Babe relax! U jux dey defend dis guy anyhow. Ur name na defender? U asked 4 ppls opinon, they r givin u yet u'r countering their opinion.
2d topic; U said he's financially made. Ask him whr is he sleeping at d moment. If he says its on a mat, den u can wait till he buys d bed he told u of. But if he has a house n he's sleeping on a bed, wich i beliv he's not sleeping on d floor, tel him u want 2 sleep wit him on dat bed. If he says NO, he's only using u as a Ludo game.
Girls eeh! Very easy 2 toss like a dice
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by tashanja(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
sub_zero: Babe relax! U jux dey defend dis guy anyhow. Ur name na defender? U asked 4 ppls opinon, they r givin u yet u'r countering their opinion.
2d topic; U said he's financially made. Ask him whr is he sleeping at d moment. If he says its on a mat, den u can wait till he buys d bed he told u of. But if he has a house n he's sleeping on a bed, wich i beliv he's not sleeping on d floor, tel him u want 2 sleep wit him on dat bed. If he says NO, he's only using u as a Ludo game.
Girls eeh! Very easy 2 toss like a dice
*sighs*
I'm not defending the guy, just that people are not really understading my post. As you can see, some are saying I'm desperate to bed him! So I just have to correct them and draw them to what I'm trying to say. And I can see that you are just one of them. Did I ask you to tell me how I can sleep on his bed? So why are you now advicing me to tell him I want to sleep on his bed Pls don't forget iv known him for only two months!
Lord have mercy!
Reading btw the lines of your post, it seems to me like you have the same problem with tashanja So lipsrsealed
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by pleep(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2012
You people still commenting on this dumb topic? what the hell.

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by DamosDamos(m): 1:42am On Nov 27, 2012
kitty kat:

It depends on you though, as for me I prefer men that are straightforward. I like his take on the sex thing but I don't like the fact that he is keeping you in suspense. Try and meet more nice guys like him so that you don't sit around and keep wondering. Its not always wise to keep aitinG for a man to make up his mind. Keep makinG ur own plans until he makes up his mind. If u r still single then u two can mingle but if u hv met another sweet Guy then its his loss.
@kitty Kat are u saying a girl cannot be secured without Sex? U are getting it wrong.
@poster, ur man is jst one of d good guy out there dt have plans 4 u and neva want to bother yu abt sex. He doesn't want a sex driven relationship, I wants friendship n love to drive ur relationship. But his method might be in 2ways : he's self controlled (if he's not used to it b4) or like he said sex is not a problem (means he has girl he can fling wit and datz probably JFF thg.) think abt it.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by DamosDamos(m): 1:49am On Nov 27, 2012
Buying bed means he wants to build a home, no to buy wood n foam.
Besides u are jst 2month old, so its even too early to xpet him to put u to bed if u are expecting a good relationship. Do ur own part by being faithful to him, dat won't cost yu anythg.

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by kittykat1(f): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2012
DamosDamos:
@kitty Kat are u saying a girl cannot be secured without Sex? U are getting it wrong.
@poster, ur man is jst one of d good guy out there dt have plans 4 u and neva want to bother yu abt sex. He doesn't want a sex driven relationship, I wants friendship n love to drive ur relationship. But his method might be in 2ways : he's self controlled (if he's not used to it b4) or like he said sex is not a problem (means he has girl he can fling wit and datz probably JFF thg.) think abt it.

Bro u are one of those that don't read well before understandinG. I told the lady I don't like his keeping her in suspense cos he doesn't want to define their relationship and if u had read a bit more, u would notice that I told her to run from pre-marital sex. I am one of those ppl that blvs that if a man is askin for sex then he is not ready to settle down. Even if I maybe wrong but I don't support pre-marital sex and don't paint me black Mr Man.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2012
kitty kat:

Bro u are one of those that don't read well before understandinG. I told the lady I don't like his keeping her in suspense cos he doesn't want to define their relationship and if u had read a bit more, u would notice that I told her to run from pre-marital sex. I am one of those ppl that blvs that if a man is askin for sex then he is not ready to settle down. Even if I maybe wrong but I don't support pre-marital sex and don't paint me black Mr Man.
Yes you ve explained your point earlier so no wahala.
We ve known each other for only 2 months so no hurry.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by justineu(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2012
Some men wen they av sex wit a lady they will av a diff feeling for d lady. so I feel maybe he dosnt want to av a bad feelin for u and wat he meant by untill he buys a bed meant ur marital bed for hot sex until u complain no more
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2012
justineu: Some men wen they av sex wit a lady they will av a diff feeling for d lady. so I feel maybe he dosnt want to av a bad feelin for u and wat he meant by untill he buys a bed meant ur marital bed for hot sex until u complain no more
Oh Jesus!
I AM NOT COMPLAINING OOOOO!!!! I AM IMPRESSED AND HAPPY THE GUY IS NOT IN A HURRY TO BED ME OOOOO!!!!
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol!
Well, this guy has scored some really high points! Anyway, I'm not ruling out the possibility that he just might be a smooth operator and my eyes are definitely open to other relationships. But I'm definitely not going to sleep with any other guy just because he asked me to be his 'girlfriend' and I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy what this present guy's offering me as long as I haven't found anything better out there
u're in love.. ADMIT IT!!! well, i wish u all d best jare and i hope d whole thing ends up gud.. (marriage)
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
I guess I now see why people jump to conclusion that I'm looking for how to bed this guy.
Most people believe that Nairaland is only for people with 'problems' so I guess that's why they are quick to jump that I'm complaining.
You guys need to understand that this is a forum meaning that it's a place where you can discuss problems, issues, or just life in general.
In the romance section for instance, some people will come here to seek advice on how to solve a problem, some will come to ask how to do smth, some others might just want to share an experience for others to learn from while some might just come here to tell the world that they happy mayb cos they've found love, gotten married, etc.
While some might just be here to ask for the meaning of something (like me)
So pls read a poster's words carefully so you can know poster's aim of starting the thread. This way, you ll be able to give useful advice.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
bennyraz: u're in love.. ADMIT IT!!! well, i wish u all d best jare and i hope d whole thing ends up gud.. (marriage)
Lol! I think I'm in love. But my eyes are still open till his ring is on my finger.
Thanks for the prayer
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by LoveDecay(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
pleep: You people still commenting on this dumb topic? what the hell.

I think this is YOUR comment, so this probably make you dumb, and the guy who liked your post dumbest.

Ass wipe - kiss my socks. tongue
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by LoveDecay(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon, hw go dey go. please, permit me to speak in hausa, as i was born and raised thurr.

Allah Ya Ja Zamanin Ki" meaning May God let you reign forever !!

Abeg, no vex oooh .... some people don't understand the dynamics btw prince charming and yours truly.

Would you take, a broken refrigerator to a carpenter (except ur were making a coffin for the fridge) - individuals hardly advice out of experience, mostly from unguided intuition.

Some folks say he's good news, other say run lady run. But, ultimately - what you believe will determine the outcome of this relationship. I am glad, he never mentioned dating anyone else or not being interested in you - this i have deduced from the little you have shared with us.

Like, i said you are what you eat. If you believe, beauty shall spring forth from this connection - so shall it be.

If you believe, their is doom and calamity above the horizon, then darkness shall reign.

I assume, you have already started changing your demeanor towards him, you might deny it but i assure - he already sense's something. Your probably playing detective Beckit now, and becoming a little too calculating .

Hence, displaying all the characters Nigerian men, wish women never heard.

Take my advice , do not come back to this thread again. It going to Bleep everything up.

Go and enjoy your bobo ohhh !!! Most of the girls here would have never made it this far with this guy from the comments i have read here ooh, and the guys..... you know our code now - honor thy mother and sister, butt Bleep the girls.

But, your guy is better than this, he has risen above the code. Trust, me its not easy to tell mr happy to sit still when a fine babe like you dey around, smiling, scenting, laughing.

Go enjoy your guy ooooh. Have you listened to Rihanna's "unapologetic" album. There's a song in there she did with Chris Brown - Nobody's business.

Frm today let that become your anthem - because at the end of the day, you know and i know - nobody really give's a sHHit about your happiness except yourself and the ones that return your love.

DO NOT COMEBACK TO THIS THREAD - THE HATERS IS WILL CONSUME YOU. wink

ps.... kiss my socks haters....kiss...... my ......socks!!!

and ooohh just incase your tempted to comeback to this thread for some reason, could you share your zodiac's and dont give us that am a good christian i dont know my zodiac. That'd be like Nicky Minaj, with no onshore and offshore dichotomy. grin
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Love_Decay: Sweetlemon, hw go dey go. please, permit me to speak in hausa, as i was born and raised thurr.

Allah Ya Ja Zamanin Ki" meaning May God let you reign forever !!

Abeg, no vex oooh .... some people don't understand the dynamics btw prince charming and yours truly.

Would you take, a broken refrigerator to a carpenter (except ur were making a coffin for the fridge) - individuals hardly advice out of experience, mostly from unguided intuition.

Some folks say he's good news, other say run lady run. But, ultimately - what you believe will determine the outcome of this relationship. I am glad, he never mentioned dating anyone else or not being interested in you - this i have deduced from the little you have shared with us.

Like, i said you are what you eat. If you believe, beauty shall spring forth from this connection - so shall it be.

If you believe, their is doom and calamity above the horizon, then darkness shall reign.

I assume, you have already started changing your demeanor towards him, you might deny it but i assure - he already sense's something. Your probably playing detective Beckit now, and becoming a little too calculating .

Hence, displaying all the characters Nigerian men, wish women never heard.

Take my advice , do not come back to this thread again. It going to Bleep everything up.

Go and enjoy your bobo ohhh !!! Most of the girls here would have never made it this far with this guy from the comments i have read here ooh, and the guys..... you know our code now - honor thy mother and sister, butt Bleep the girls.

But, your guy is better than this, he has risen above the code. Trust, me its not easy to tell mr happy to sit still when a fine babe like you dey around, smiling, scenting, laughing.

Go enjoy your guy ooooh. Have you listened to Rihanna's "unapologetic" album. There's a song in there she did with Chris Brown - Nobody's business.

Frm today let that become your anthem - because at the end of the day, you know and i know - nobody really give's a sHHit about your happiness except yourself and the ones that return your love.

DO NOT COMEBACK TO THIS THREAD - THE HATERS IS WILL CONSUME YOU. wink

ps.... kiss my socks haters....kiss...... my ......socks!!!

and ooohh just incase your tempted to comeback to this thread for some reason, could you share your zodiac's and dont give us that am a good christian i dont know my zodiac. That'd be like Nicky Minaj, with no onshore and offshore dichotomy. grin

Lol! Don't worry, I have a very strong and independent mind one of the reasons why this guy finds me interesting. And I'm certainly NOT playing detective on him now. Iv just been sitting back, enjoying, while praying. So don't worry about some people here hypnotzing me. They can't do nada to me, I'd be raving mad if I went into another relationship just so I can claim "he's my boyfriend" I ll leave this thread open in case there are more people like you who can drop more words of wisdom for me cos I need all the good advice I can get.
I'll be just fine!
Thanks anyway!
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Elebiju: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol! I think I'm in love. But my eyes are still open till his ring is on my finger.
Thanks for the prayer
wo babe u are madly in love,I know d guy is taking his time before bedding u,read this he will ask for sex within the next 3months moreover I'm cocksure he is bedding some other chick who is sexually appealing than u
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Giving her hopes eh?

Me just think he has a good sense of humour. I wouldn't read any meaning to that. I[b] wouldn't even ask that question in the first place undecided[/b]
bless u! bless u nikky!

come, mama lemonade! seriously na so ur body dey do u? d dude is obviously taking tins slow and u hia making a fuss out of nada? if na fuckkk and go come now, u'll still open a thread spewing bullocks out of ur burnt anuz! jeeez!! *sighs* some hornnny azz gals mehn....
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon: I guess I now see why people jump to conclusion that I'm looking for how to bed this guy.
Most people believe that Nairaland is only for people with 'problems' so I guess that's why they are quick to jump that I'm complaining.
You guys need to understand that this is a forum meaning that it's a place where you can discuss problems, issues, or just life in general.
In the romance section for instance, some people will come here to seek advice on how to solve a problem, some will come to ask how to do smth, some others might just want to share an experience for others to learn from while some might just come here to tell the world that they happy mayb cos they've found love, gotten married, etc.
While some might just be here to ask for the meaning of something (like me)
So pls read a poster's words carefully so you can know poster's aim of starting the thread. This way, you ll be able to give useful advice.
Thanks
dont even try switch it, u clearly bothered about d celibacy going on in ur relationship hence d whole brouhahaha rite? if u lie dia hen! nansense!!!
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by kittykat1(f): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
bless u! bless u nikky!

come, mama lemonade! seriously na so ur body dey do u? d dude is obviously taking tins slow and u hia making a fuss out of nada? if na fuckkk and go come now, u'll still open a thread spewing bullocks out of ur burnt anuz! jeeez!! *sighs* some hornnny azz gals mehn....

Ur comments fit raise a dead man. U will never change.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
kitty kat:

Ur comments fit raise a dead man. U will never change.
u still lurveeeeeeeeeeee me rite? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by kittykat1(f): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u still lurveeeeeeeeeeee me rite? tongue tongue tongue
4 live. gringringrin
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
kitty kat:
4 live. gringringrin
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
bless u! bless u nikky!

I was about going to explain the purpose of this thread over again to you but I changed my mind. It will be of no use so let me allow you.
Reading btw the lines of your comment, it's like you have the same problem with Tashanja so lipsrsealed
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I was about going to explain the purpose of this thread over again to you but I changed my mind. It will be of no use so let me allow you.
Reading btw the lines of your comment, it's like you have the same problem with Tashanja so lipsrsealed
naa... u d one seeing things and hearing strange voices.

it pained u...i lie? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Elebiju: wo babe u are madly in love,I know d guy is taking his time before bedding u,read this he will ask for sex within the next 3months moreover I'm cocksure he is bedding some other chick who is sexually appealing than u
Tell me something! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Men Offer Sex? / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / My First Sexual Experience. ((true Story))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.