Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,635 members, 7,844,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? (10780 Views)

..... / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by ifyeky(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
He said at this "stage" of life. He's done with the dating thingy. Besides, Did I say I asked him to be my boyfriend?
Please o! Read my post well
And as for looking for another guy to "spend my emotions on" well, thanks but I think I already have one in him. We do everthing bf and gfs do except sex. PLUS, he's a terrific friend. I have absolutely no problem with him. I'm only in suspence as per what he means by buying a bed and me waiting till he buys a bed

Actually, wat dis guy wants is to b convinced dat he truely luvs u b4 sleeping wid u. Actually he is a nice guy. He wants to marry u so dnt rush him for sex
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
kokosheen:

You should expect such comments, I think about 50% of posters on this forum are undergrads or still in high school. Personally, I don't mind the mix, some comments (curve balls - I call em) make me laugh sometimes grin.

So take the good and shaft the bad.
If 50% are undergrads, then 35% are half baked graduates
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
If 50% are undergrads, then 35% are half baked graduates
And d rest are overgraduates
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by pleep(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
No. this forum is 80% full of old 40+ r.etards
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by tashanja(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
So in ur own dictionary, having a gf is the only way of being committed? Haven't u heard of relationships that last up to 20 yrs with no sign of marriage
Besides, what I mean by active sex life is that he could sleep with any girl he wants if he wanted to. Didn't say he's "freely bedding other girls" ok?

Sorry to have to bust your bubble here. You keep referring ppl to read your post again but its apparent you are not doing the same.

First of all, I never implied or said having a gf is the only way of being committed, pls read my post again.

Secondly, in my dictionary a committed relationship entails foregoing/excluding all others except the one you are with - whether married or not. In your case the guy is not only refusing to commit (at least physically and exclusively to you)but reserving the right to screw anybody he wishes; which you yourself clearly admitted in your earlier reply (post) to [b]koksheen[/b where you said,
"We have mutual friends and they told me his sex life is still kinda active although it has reduced cos he's quite a busy man".
Note: he reduced not out of any concern for you but because he is busy i.e. not having enough time to indulge like before. Well if that's not freely bedding other girls I don't know what else to call it - we are definitely not referencing from the same dictionary, no need to guess whose is based on denial.

3 Likes

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
tashanja:

Sorry to have to bust your bubble here. You keep referring ppl to read your post again but its apparent you are not doing the same.

First of all, I never implied or said having a gf is the only way of being committed, pls read my post again.

Secondly, in my dictionary a committed relationship entails foregoing/excluding all others except the one you are with - whether married or not. In your case the guy is not only refusing to commit (at least physically and exclusively to you)but reserving the right to screw anybody he wishes; which you yourself clearly admitted in your earlier reply (post) to [b]koksheen[/b where you said,
"We have mutual friends and they told me his sex life is still kinda active although it has reduced cos he's quite a busy man".
Note: he reduced not out of any concern for you but because he is busy i.e. not having enough time to indulge like before. Well if that's not freely bedding other girls I don't know what else to call it - we are definitely not referencing from the same dictionary, no need to guess whose is based on denial.
He reduced it BEFORE we met. We ve known each other for only two months.
Please stop making a mountain out of a mole hole. I explained that what I meant by active sex life is that he could get sex if he wanted it. And I mentioned this cos of people suspecting he could be gay. He's a normal flesh and blood man for crying out loud, so he's entitled to some every once in a while!
Hope u understand me now so u can stop ur imaginations from running helter skelter
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by tashanja(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
He reduced it BEFORE we met. We ve known each other for only two months.
Please stop making a mountain out of a mole hole. I explained that what I meant by active sex life is that he could get sex if he wanted it. And I mentioned this cos of people suspecting he could be gay. He's a normal flesh and blood man for crying out loud, so he's entitled to some every once in a while!
Hope u understand me now so u can stop ur imaginations from running helter skelter

Referring to your post @bold, though you may not want to accept it but those words sum up exactly what I had summised before i.e. he is not ready to commit but free to sexually engage others while you await your turn - after buying the the bed of course (what a lame excuse).
On the contrary, my imaginations are not running helter skelter, nor am I making a mountain out of a mole hole hill, just interpreting your own words in a more objective perspective.
Got to give it this guy, he's one hell of a smooth operator; imagine keeping a very fine hot babe (if that's really you in your profile) cooling her heels and waiting, just like you'd keep a fine bottle of wine or beer in the fridge chilling till you are good and ready to open and drink it.
Yeah, some guys get all the luck SMH. undecided
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
tashanja:

Referring to your post @bold, though you may not want to accept it but those words sum up exactly what I had summised before i.e. he is not ready to commit but free to sexually engage others while you await your turn - after buying the the bed of course (what a lame excuse).
On the contrary, my imaginations are not running helter skelter, nor am I making a mountain out of a mole hole hill, just interpreting your own words in a more objective perspective.
Got to give it this guy, he's one hell of a smooth operator; imagine keeping a very fine hot babe (if that's really you in your profile) cooling her heels and waiting, just like you'd keep a fine bottle of wine or beer in the fridge chilling till you are good and ready to open and drink it.
LMAO! Now I know what your problem is. Don't worry, I won't embarrass you by saying it in public. Although I must say this last reply has made it very obvious to anyone who can read between lines.
Ciao!
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
tashanja:

You got it. As I said earlier, the guy has "modesty" - the gentle art of wanting something or enhancing your charm by pretending not to want it or be aware of it, with the sole aim of getting the other other party to want to give it eagerly when you are ready to have it.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by UncleJJ(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Am I guy, sweetlemon u be fine girl. I assure you, he is attracted to you.

just stay pretty, and maybe he should not see you around ,as much.

Abscense makes the heart grow fonder, some men only want what they cant have.

And, I dont think he"s the type that will fall for the jelousy thing.

Just my two cents.

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
UncleJJ: Am I guy, sweetlemon u be fine girl. I assure you, he is attracted to you.

just stay pretty, and maybe he should not see you around ,as much.

Abscense makes the heart grow fonder, some men only want what they cant have.

And, I dont think he"s the type that will fall for the jelousy thing.

Just my two cents.
Thanks.
We see each other like twice in 3 weeks cos he's avoiding temptation besides he's a very busy man but we chat for long hours almost everyday and he's always all ears whenever I wanna discuss something with him.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
TroGunn:

You got it. As I said earlier, the guy has "modesty" - the gentle art of wanting something or enhancing your charm by pretending not to want it or be aware of it, with the sole aim of getting the other other party to want to give it eagerly when you are ready to have it.
The last time we discussed this thing, he told me that he had made up his mind about this issue with me.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2012
Unlike the love of Jesus Christ, the love of man i weak and false so should be practiced simultenously with understanding and wisdom . Telling you he wants to buy a bed first means you are part of his future plans. it means he wants to be financially and psychologically stronger before having you to his life. he"s a wise man like me grin WISDOM B4 EMOTIONS... i"ll advise you stay calm, preserved and just flow with him. Good luck smiley
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by tashanja(m): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2012
TroGunn:

Yeah, aka reverse psychology, the girl is already hooked and in denial. Best let be in her happy oblivion. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2012
OliverPin: Unlike the love of Jesus Christ, the love of man i weak and false so should be practiced simultenously with understanding and wisdom . Telling you he wants to buy a bed first means you are part of his future plans. it means he wants to be financially and psychologically stronger before having you to his life. he"s a wise man like me grin WISDOM B4 EMOTIONS... i"ll advise you stay calm, preserved and just flow with him. Good luck smiley
Like I said earlier money is not one of his problems Unless u mean MORE money. And he's a very mature guy in his middle 30s.
Thanks anyway
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2012
tashanja:

Yeah, aka reverse psychology, the girl is already hooked and in denial. Best let be in her happy oblivion. lipsrsealed cheesy
Thank you oooooooooo
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by LoveDecay(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Like I said earlier money is not one of his problems Unless u mean MORE money. And he's a very mature guy in his middle 30s.
Thanks anyway

Sweetlemon, hold your horses... you are already at the promise land, don't run faster than your shadow. As, you said, he listen attentively when you want to talk to him. Seems to me , you already have his undivided attention.

If your 100% sure, this is the guy. Then you need to relax, cos you already have him. He already knows, you like him "alot" and is sure he can get s.x.e from you.

But, he does not want to take advantage of you. Just imagine, you guys are playing pretend and your his girlfriend - what special things would you do for him besides "S.X.E" - remember he said s.x.e with you is not enough.

Am not asking you to do some crazy stuff or go over the edge. Just think about, how would you make yourself stand out among 5 more girls with your looks and charm, surely a guy in his position meets ... working class chicks like yourself.

So, whats your unique selling point. You need to stop thinking and start acting. One thing i know for sure always works on guys is to buy them stuff, but not the regular stuff. You know, if we wanted a pair of boxes, tie or tshirt we do that - besides some chick already did that ...

You need to observe more, what does he like. If he is the music type - alot of guys are - get him a fancy ipod, if he like computers and the internet - get him an ipad or galaxy tab. You know, try and think within those lines - avoid doing the regular stuff. You can imagine how boring girls are these days, doing cool things will go along way.

Stop asking him about where you guys are going, it seems he has taking the lead and set the standards - just enjoy the ride and play your part. Don't just sit still cos after a while it might start getting old.

You know what i mean, there gotta be actions and reactions. Never forget men hate boring chicks but we never say cos we getting sex, in this case he's not hitting it, so your doing something right. grin

MAybe i've said too much...
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2012
@sweetlemon, I had been following the comments on this ur thread n I have more words to say, pardon me cos its going to be lengthy cos I am nt gud at summary.

It marvels me most times wen I hear ladies say that all guys like sex, are just after sex, etc, anyway it seems to be true cos majority does just like majority of females crave for money n stuffs, but then I can boldly say it here that there r lots of guys who dnt give a damn abt sex n I happen to knw some of them.

For instance, using myself as an instance, I wouldn't want to sleep with a girl I cherish to be my wife. In fact if I ever sleep with any girl outside marriage, imy hrt will be filled with guilty n I cannot continue with that relationship, never...cos d passion n craze I have for her will disappear like ghost even without me knowing, so most guys like it dat way.

Now, these guys I mentioned above are normal guys, not that they r impotent or dnt have urge or feel like, bt they chose to live that life for any of these reasons:

1. Religious belief n faith
2. Fear of STDs and sharing virtue with unknown person
3. Fear of emotional/spiritual commitment; most ppl dnt knw that sleeping with smbody is a kind of spiritual commitment
4. Career, academic and other personal goals n discipline

Now, ur friend may fall into any of the reasons above, n I am suspecting that he just accepted Christ n he is trying to run away from immorality of d flesh, pls try n help him achieve dis goal instead of trying to lure him into it, help him forget it more pls. I said dis cos u said he used to be sexually active in d past, so he stopped for a reason, dnt let him fall pls

Again, there r so many guys out there who are so scared of sex not cos they cnt perform but cos they want to live a diff life from d normal men's life ladies knw, and some guys do feel deep regret n guilt each moment d finish havin sex with a lady. I knew dis frm what a friend told me n I have heard it b4 he did.

Dis guy told me secretly dat he is tired of keeping a girlfriend, that each tym he sleeps with his gf, he ends up tormenting n burning inside with regrets even though he loves d girl n she too. So he stopped havin sex with her bt d lady started complainin dat it seems he is seeing another girl, dnt love her again, etc...he tried convincing her but she cudnt believe it, he broke up with her. So some guys r like that, they feel bad sleeping with a girl who isn't their legally married wife.

Now, on d issue of him saying he wants to buy a bed first, at first I tot u knew d meaning that was y I ignored it, but now let me explain it to u.

Dat statement is a figure of speech with a figurative meaning, which can be interpreted in many ways, but d most common meaning is this:

He wants to buy a matrimonial bed first. Buying a woman's bed means paying her bride price. So he is admiring u to be his life partner, but he is still unsure of certain things, n he is still trying to get certain things ready before buying that bed smiley be patient n dnt go fall for one bad guy cos sometimes ladies act funny though I pray not, goodluck dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2012
I love this comment, pls sweetlemon dnt ignore this words of wisdom. Act differently from other girls. Make urself stand out. Guys dnt just want sex like most ladies do think n believe, remember, any guy above the age of 20yrs who can afford 5000naira can afford to have sex any time he desires, so sex is no longer a much treasured commodity, offer a different value to him n convince him that u worth committing to for a life time.

If he enjoys reading, get him informative books related to his field or career. Talk more about how he can become d chair leader in his career, ask him his plans towards becoming d best in his career. If he loves sports, most guys do, then develop passion for sports n possibly join his rival team so u guys can have issues to discuss outside romance n sex n all those regular man woman talks.

Just think on how to stand out but not in a fake way pls be real, make sure ur actions are frm ur hrt n are real.
Love_Decay:

Sweetlemon, hold your horses... you are already at the promise land, don't run faster than your shadow. As, you said, he listen attentively when you want to talk to him. Seems to me , you already have his undivided attention.

If your 100% sure, this is the guy. Then you need to relax, cos you already have him. He already knows, you like him "alot" and is sure he can get s.x.e from you.

But, he does not want to take advantage of you. Just imagine, you guys are playing pretend and your his girlfriend - what special things would you do for him besides "S.X.E" - remember he said s.x.e with you is not enough.

Am not asking you to do some crazy stuff or go over the edge. Just think about, how would you make yourself stand out among 5 more girls with your looks and charm, surely a guy in his position meets ... working class chicks like yourself.

So, whats your unique selling point. You need to stop thinking and start acting. One thing i know for sure always works on guys is to buy them stuff, but not the regular stuff. You know, if we wanted a pair of boxes, tie or tshirt we do that - besides some chick already did that ...

You need to observe more, what does he like. If he is the music type - alot of guys are - get him a fancy ipod, if he like computers and the internet - get him an ipad or galaxy tab. You know, try and think within those lines - avoid doing the regular stuff. You can imagine how boring girls are these days, doing cool things will go along way.

Stop asking him about where you guys are going, it seems he has taking the lead and set the standards - just enjoy the ride and play your part. Don't just sit still cos after a while it might start getting old.

You know what i mean, there gotta be actions and reactions. Never forget men hate boring chicks but we never say cos we getting sex, in this case he's not hitting it, so your doing something right. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2012
Love_Decay:

Awwwwwww
Thanks sooooooo much for the advice!
I discuss business ideas with him which he finds useful, I'm also making him some really nice customized blazers for christmas.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2012
DailyNews: I love this comment, pls sweetlemon dnt ignore this words of wisdom. Act differently from other girls. Make urself stand out. Guys dnt just want sex like most ladies do think n believe, remember, any guy above the age of 20yrs who can afford 5000naira can afford to have sex any time he desires, so sex is no longer a much treasured commodity, offer a different value to him n convince him that u worth committing to for a life time.

If he enjoys reading, get him informative books related to his field or career. Talk more about how he can become d chair leader in his career, ask him his plans towards becoming d best in his career. If he loves sports, most guys do, then develop passion for sports n possibly join his rival team so u guys can have issues to discuss outside romance n sex n all those regular man woman talks.

Just think on how to stand out but not in a fake way pls be real, make sure ur actions are frm ur hrt n are real.
Awwwwwww
Thanks sooooooo much for the advice!
I discuss business ideas with him which he finds useful, like I said earlier, we discuss everything unders the sun. I'm also making him some really nice customized blazers for christmas
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by luvmijeje(f): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2012
Sweetlemon ur guy is d definition of a realll man.Honey,hold on to him,play ur game nicely and think with ur head more than ur heart.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2012
DailyNews: @sweetlemon, I had been following the comments on this ur thread n I have more words to say, pardon me cos its going to be lengthy cos I am nt gud at summary.

It marvels me most times wen I hear ladies say that all guys like sex, are just after sex, etc, anyway it seems to be true cos majority does just like majority of females crave for money n stuffs, but then I can boldly say it here that there r lots of guys who dnt give a damn abt sex n I happen to knw some of them.

For instance, using myself as an instance, I wouldn't want to sleep with a girl I cherish to be my wife. In fact if I ever sleep with any girl outside marriage, imy hrt will be filled with guilty n I cannot continue with that relationship, never...cos d passion n craze I have for her will disappear like ghost even without me knowing, so most guys like it dat way.

Now, these guys I mentioned above are normal guys, not that they r impotent or dnt have urge or feel like, bt they chose to live that life for any of these reasons:

3. Fear of emotional/spiritual commitment; most ppl dnt knw that sleeping with smbody is a kind of spiritual commitment

Now, ur friend may fall into any of the reasons above, n I am suspecting that he just accepted Christ n he is trying to run away from immorality of d flesh, pls try n help him achieve dis goal instead of trying to lure him into it, help him forget it more pls. I said dis cos u said he used to be sexually active in d past, so he stopped for a reason, dnt let him fall pls

Again, there r so many guys out there who are so scared of sex not cos they cnt perform but cos they want to live a diff life from d normal men's life ladies knw, and some guys do feel deep regret n guilt each moment d finish havin sex with a lady. I knew dis frm what a friend told me n I have heard it b4 he did.

Dis guy told me secretly dat he is tired of keeping a girlfriend, that each tym he sleeps with his gf, he ends up tormenting n burning inside with regrets even though he loves d girl n she too. So he stopped havin sex with her bt d lady started complainin dat it seems he is seeing another girl, dnt love her again, etc...he tried convincing her but she cudnt believe it, he broke up with her. So some guys r like that, they feel bad sleeping with a girl who isn't their legally married wife.

Now, on d issue of him saying he wants to buy a bed first, at first I tot u knew d meaning that was y I ignored it, but now let me explain it to u.

Dat statement is a figure of speech with a figurative meaning, which can be interpreted in many ways, but d most common meaning is this:

He wants to buy a matrimonial bed first. Buying a woman's bed means paying her bride price. So he is admiring u to be his life partner, but he is still unsure of certain things, n he is still trying to get certain things ready before buying that bed smiley be patient n dnt go fall for one bad guy cos sometimes ladies act funny though I pray not, goodluck dear smiley
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2012
DailyNews: @sweetlemon, I had been following the comments on this ur thread n I have more words to say, pardon me cos its going to be lengthy cos I am nt gud at summary.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if or whenever you have more advice for me feel free to drop.
THANK YOU.
Ps: I just remembered he's mentioned fear of diseases to me as to why he's not so crazy about intimacy anymore. But basically he let's me know that getting sex is not a problem for a guy like him @ all if he wishes which makes intimacy not a big deal to him. But in my case, he just wants to "buy a bed first"
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
U are grtly welcme, we pray to hear wedding bells soon, nice one @customizn a blazers for him
Sweetlemon:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if or whenever you have more advice for me feel free to drop.
THANK YOU.
Ps: I just remembered he's mentioned fear of diseases to me as to why he's not so crazy about intimacy anymore. But basically he let's me know that getting sex is not a problem for a guy like him @ all if he wishes which makes intimacy not a big deal to him. But in my case, he just wants to "buy a bed first"

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
DailyNews: U are grtly welcme, we pray to hear wedding bells soon, nice one @customizn a blazers for him
Amen!
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Riskymallam: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
@Op, You are worried he hasn't made any moves to bed you, and you've started reading meaning to his words. Thumbs up girl!

Don't let your imagination get the best of you.

Calm down and stop imagining things that ain't there.

Sweetlemon:
He said at this "stage" of life. He's done with the dating thingy. Besides, Did I say I asked him to be my boyfriend?
Please o! Read my post well
And as for looking for another guy to "spend my emotions on" well, thanks but I think I already have one in him. We do everthing bfs and gfs do except sex. PLUS, he's a terrific friend. I have no problem with him. I'm only in suspence as per what he means by buying a bed and me waiting till he buys a bed
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
Risky_mallam: @Op, You are worried he hasn't made any moves to bed you, and you've started reading meaning to his words. Thumbs up girl!

Don't let your imagination get the best of you.

Calm down and stop imagining things that ain't there.

No I'm not worried. I said I'm tripped meaning that I'm impressed!!! Read and comprehend carefully before commenting on posts
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
G
luvmijeje: Sweetlemon ur guy is d definition of a realll man.Honey,hold on to him,play ur game nicely and think with ur head more than ur heart.
Thanks. I'm trying o!
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Players are Very smooth in their Operation
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
bennyraz: Players are Very smooth in their Operation
I don't he's one. A guy of his calibre does not need to play around so he can get intimacy. Besides we have 2 mutual friends who would have warned me if he was
But thanks anyway
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by tashanja(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
bennyraz: Players are Very smooth in their Operation
lipsrsealed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. / Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.