Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? (10783 Views)

..... / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by pleep(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol! What do u mean by "checked your profile pix. you look fine. Not beautiful is out of the way" and is that s'pposed to have any effect on me?
Smh
Anyway, he has a normal sex drive. Trust me , I know!
i see whats going on here.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Flygerian1(m): 2:22am On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
don't forget I said he has an active sex life
Hop say u sef dey practice to be a sex freak b'cos body go tel u wen em go re-activate d sex life for ur body.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by MyCAR1: 3:58am On Nov 23, 2012
Get a FREE copy of HOW TO SEND CUSTOMIZED BULK SMS In NIgeria. Send #your name#phone number# email address # Location to 08055441309.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by tashanja(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2012
Hmmn here's my take on this:

OP is in what I'll say, an emotional relationship, since they are doing eveything bf/gf do except sex.
While the guy is not ready to commit or have sex till he buys a bed - not that he cannot afford one; nor is he impotent but quite normal with normal sex drive and freely bedding other girls with no strings attached - OP is asking what does he mean.

@ OP:
He is saying while he is currently happy to keep you at bay but insterested, you should appreciate that he already has his plate full with those girls he is bedding; you should therefore be patient enough to wait in line and when its your turn you should expect him to buy a special bed on which he would ravishly phuck you without committment just like the others before you - since he told you he's not ready to commit but you are not listening; so keep hoping ang waiting.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by naijathings(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2012
[size=16pt]the only reason you are curious is that you want to furk him. but you do not want to be the one to make the move so you dont want to look like a whhore.
and the guy is not really into you and you are wondering why he is not rushing you like other guys used to rush your pussiy.
Hey guys.. Hey ladies, if a guy is really into a girl and he kisses and touches and fingers and she sucks his diek.. why wouldnt he want to furk her?
and how would the lady feel if he dont furk her? she would start to ask why. and thats what this OP is doing.. looking for clues.

now you are looking for a reason why and you want to break his 'DA VINCI CODE' so you can finally furk him.
that is why you brought the code here for everyone to help you crack it (buy a bed code).
go ahead and deny it again that you are not interested in furking him.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2012
naijathings: [size=16pt]the only reason you are curious is that you want to furk him. but you do not want to be the one to make the move so you dont want to look like a whhore.
and the guy is not really into you and you are wondering why he is not rushing you like other guys used to rush your pussiy.
Hey guys.. Hey ladies, if a guy is really into a girl and he kisses and touches and fingers and she sucks his diek.. why wouldnt he want to furk her?
and how would the lady feel if he dont furk her? she would start to ask why. and thats what this OP is doing.. looking for clues.

now you are looking for a reason why and you want to break his 'DA VINCI CODE' so you can finally furk him.
that is why you brought the code here for everyone to help you crack it (buy a bed code).
Mad man!

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2012
tashanja: Hmmn here's my take on this:

OP is in what I'll say, an emotional relationship, since they are doing eveything bf/gf do except sex.
While the guy is not ready to commit or have sex till he buys a bed - not that he cannot afford one; nor is he impotent but quite normal with normal sex drive and freely bedding other girls with no strings attached - OP is asking what does he mean.

@ OP:
He is saying while he is currently happy to keep you at bay but insterested, you should appreciate that he already has his plate full with those girls he is bedding; you should therefore be patient enough to wait in line and when its your turn you should expect him to buy a special bed on which he would ravishly phuck you without committment just like the others before you - since he told you he's not ready to commit but you are not listening; so keep hoping ang waiting.
So in ur own dictionary, having a gf is the only way of being committed? Haven't u heard of relationships that last up to 20 yrs with no sign of marriage
Besides, what I mean by active sex life is that he could sleep with any girl he wants. Didn't say he's "freely bedding other girls" ok?
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2012
tashanja: Hmmn here's my take on this:

@ OP:
So in ur own dictionary, having a gf is the only way of being committed? Haven't u heard of relationships that last up to 20 yrs with no sign of marriage
Besides, what I mean by active sex life is that he could sleep with any girl he wants if he wanted to. Didn't say he's "freely bedding other girls" ok?
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by naijathings(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Mad man!
[size=16pt]Gotcha[/size]
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by kittykat1(f): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2012
Ask the mods to close this thread unless u want inuslts from slow ppl.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2012
kitty kat: Ask the mods to close this thread unless u want inuslts from slow ppl.
Lol! Don't worry dear. I'm not bothered.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Can you tell me where I ever said anything to tell that I'm desperate to bed him If I remember, I actually said that I was tripped. Meaning that I'm impressed with his self control and the fact that he's not in a hurry to bed me. I feel very lucky indeed.
bt we all knw dat his gentlemanly attitude of nt yielding 2 clear opportunities of consummation as arose d desire in u...whc is psychological & dt explains y u even askd him & also brought d topic 2 NL. U jst dnt wnt 2 admit it or mk it seem as if u ar desperate 2 av him...tell us d truth, wnt u accpt if he asks u 4 some? Bt d guy is obviously avoiding dat, @least 4 nao cos he neither wnts 2 distrupt d relatnsihp nor take tinz 2 d nxt level. Mayb u shld respct dat, 'in ur own interest' & maintain d status quo. By d way, u luk luvly in dat pic of urs.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2012
CarmelloANGEL: bt we all knw dat his gentlemanly attitude of nt yielding 2 clear opportunities of consummation as arose d desire in u...whc is psychological & dt explains y u even askd him & also brought d topic 2 NL. U jst dnt wnt 2 admit it or mk it seem as if u ar desperate 2 av him...tell us d truth, wnt u accpt if he asks u 4 some? Bt d guy is obviously avoiding dat, @least 4 nao cos he neither wnts 2 distrupt d relatnsihp nor take tinz 2 d nxt level. Mayb u shld respct dat, 'in ur own interest' & maintain d status quo. By d way, u luk luvly in dat pic of urs.
The whole point of this thread is just to have an idea of what "I want to buy a bed first b4 I bed u" means. Any other thing I mentioned is just by the way
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by jmoore(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2012
@sweetlemon, can we clear up something here? Do you want sex with him?

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by pedestal82(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
@OP, u hv ur solution on ur profile, Personal text: "Every problem has an expiring date. just hang on and be strong" lolz. Anyways, its a code I knw very well. He is simply saying he is not yet ready to hv sex yet, he is puting things in other, getting to knw u and all! Don't worry am sure he has a good plan for u.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
The whole point of this thread is just to have an idea of what "I want to buy a bed first b4 I bed u" means everyng I mentioned is just by the way
pple will definitely av divergent views on dz issue..bt 4rm my own perspective, d guy jst dnt wnt u 2 feel embarassd by giving u a stern & repelling answr 2 ur awkward question. I'll sugst...
1 U allow tinz continue d way it is 4 nao, & mk sure u mk urself open 4 oda relatnshps. If he sees he might loose u 2 some oda sharp guys, then he'll redefine d relationshp in clearer terms if truely he's intrestd
2 Pls mk sure u dnt go ahead selling ursef cheap 2 him afta all dz...u'll loose him aswell as d relatnshp if u do. Let hm voice his intentions 4rm hs very mouth...u almst ruined evrytin by askin dt questn in d 1st place.
3 We're expctin a feed bck grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
CarmelloANGEL: pple will definitely av divergent views on dz issue..bt 4rm my own perspective, d guy jst dnt wnt u 2 feel embarassd by giving u a stern & repelling answr 2 ur awkward question. I'll sugst...
1 U allow tinz continue d way it is 4 nao, & mk sure u mk urself open 4 oda relatnshps. If he sees he might loose u 2 some oda sharp guys, then he'll redefine d relationshp in clearer terms if truely he's intrestd
2 Pls mk sure u dnt go ahead selling ursef cheap 2 him afta all dz...u'll loose him aswell as d relatnshp if u do. Let hm voice his intentions 4rm hs very mouth...u almst ruined evrytin by askin dt questn in d 1st place.
3 We're expctin a feed bck grin
Lol! Ofcourse I'm planning on leaving things the way they are between the both of us cos I'm not in a hurry, we ve only known each other for 2 months. I'm enjoying things the way they are cos like I said, we do other stuff gfs and bfs do. I'm even going to stop asking him why he's not taking me to bed. I ll just sit back and enjoy the ride from now on, and keep praying. I'm actually thanking my lucky stars cos at last, iv met a REAL MAN. I'm definitely keeping my eyes open in case I find someone better. But I'm sure as hell not going to date another guy just cos I want to be somebody's girlfriend cos for all I know, I could just be one of his girlfriends!
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by naijathings(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
I am bored sad sad sad
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
jmoore: @sweetlemon, can we clear up something here? Do you want sex with him?
Like I said, we are both very attracted to each other cos we are both very attractive.
But since he said I should wait till he "buys a bed", why should I complain?? So we try not to be in situations where we are all alone to avoid temptations.
Ofcourse I wanna have sex with him! But I'm very happy to wait he "buys the bed"
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol! Ofcourse I'm planning on leaving things the way they are between the both of us cos I'm not in a hurry, we ve only known each other for 2 months. I'm enjoying things the way they are cos like I said, we do other stuff gfs and bfs do. I'm actually thanking my lucky stars cos at last, iv met a REAL MAN. I'm definitely keeping my eyes open in case I find someone better. But I'm sure as hell not going to date another guy just cos I want to be somebody's girlfriend cos for all I know, I could just be one of his girlfriends!
bt mk sure u dnt gt carried away in d euphoria of getn a 'REAL MAN' so as 2 avoid costly mistakes, cos smtyms wen sumtin/sum1 is 2 gud 2 be true, then he probably is. D gud tinz of lyf ar worth waitn 4 mst tyms doe...so linger on sis, it may pay off eventually...by d way, im also a REAL MAN & i swear, am more gentle than he is. We cn even stay 2geda unclad & i definitely wnt ask abt getin any BED watsoeva cos we may nt even nid one
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
CarmelloANGEL: bt mk sure u dnt gt carried away in d euphoria of getn a 'REAL MAN' so as 2 avoid costly mistakes, cos smtyms wen sumtin/sum1 is 2 gud 2 be true, then he probably is. D gud tinz of lyf ar worth waitn 4 mst tyms doe...so linger on sis, it may pay off eventually...by d way, im also a REAL MAN & i swear, am more gentle than he is. We cn even stay 2geda unclad & i definitely wnt ask abt getin any BED watsoeva cos we may nt even nid one
LOL! See your head!
Anyway, the guy's not an angel. He has faults just like any other normal human being. But his strengths outweigh the weaknesses
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by jmoore(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Ofcourse I wanna have sex with him!

I don't support premarital sex. why do you want to go through that path? smh
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
jmoore:
I don't support premarital sex. why do you want to go through that path? smh
And why did you quote only that part of my post didn't you see others things I wrote??

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by jmoore(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
And why did you quote only that part of my post didn't you see others things I wrote??
the part in quote is the answer to my question I asked.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
jmoore:
the part in quote is the answer to my question I asked.
Mtcheeeew!
I would have to be made of wood not to be attracted to that kind of guy or not want to sleep with him. BUT I AM HAPPY TO WAIT TILL HE "BUYS THE BED"!
Gerrit??

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Besides, what I mean by active sex life is that he could sleep with any girl he wants . Didn't say he's "freely bedding other girls" ok?

Not sure of what to make of the statement : he could sleep with any girl he wants . It sure doesn't equate "active sex life". "Active sex life" = sleeping around. Even Brad Pitt can't "sleep with any girl he wants". Some people do have restraint, usually based on sound (mostly religious) principles.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by pleep(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
naijathings: [size=16pt]the only reason you are curious is that you want to furk him. but you do not want to be the one to make the move so you dont want to look like a whhore.

Thats basically it. Nairalanders are so stupid to overcomplicate such a simple issue
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Flygerian1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
Interesting!

OP, any update?
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Flygerian.:
Interesting!

OP, any update?
No update. I said I'm leaving things the way they are. I'm not going to ask him why he doesn't want to bed me anymore, or ask him to explain what he means by "buying a bed" Will just sit back and enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
TroGunn:

Not sure of what to make of the statement : he could sleep with any girl he wants . It sure doesn't equate "active sex life". "Active sex life" = sleeping around. Even Brad Pitt can't "sleep with any girl he wants". Some people do have restraint, usually based on sound (mostly religious) principles.
Ok. Sorry, iv clarified it. What I mean is that if it's sex he wants, he can get it easily.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
But seriously, most people on NL need to learn comprhension skills. The question I asked @ the end of my first post is "please what does he mean by he "wants to buy a bed first before we have sex" "? and not "please how can I have sex with him or how can I try to convince him to be my boyfriend" so it really surprises me seeing all these funny comments about me being desperate to bed him or me tryin to be his girlfriend. One clown even asked me if I was proud of the fact that most guys can't take their hands off me as if the illiterate didn't see where I wrote that I was tripped with the fact that this guy is not in a hurry to bed me. Meaning that I'm very impressed and not desperate to bed him!
#smh
The level of education in Nigeria and quality of graduates keeps getting worse everyday!
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by kokosheen(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sweetlemon: But seriously, most people on NL need to learn comprhension skills. The question I asked P the end of my first post is "please what does he mean by he "wants to buy a bed first before we have sex" "? and not "please how can I have sex with or how can I try to convince him to be my boyfriend" so it really surprises me to see all these funny comments about me being desperate to bed him or me tryin to be his girlfriend. One clown even asked me if I was proud of the fact that most guys can't take their hands off me as if the illiterate didn't see where I wrote that I was tripped with the fact that this guy is not in a hurry to bed me. Meaning that I'm very impressed and not desperate to bed him!
#smh
The level of education in Nigeria and quality of graduates keeps getting worse everyday!

You should expect such comments, I think about 50% of posters on this forum are undergrads or still in high school. Personally, I don't mind the mix, some comments (curve balls - I call em) make me laugh sometimes grin.

So take the good and shaft the bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / My First Sexual Experience. ((true Story)) / (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.