Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Mystery Of Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mystery Of Aso Rock (1474 Views)

Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Of Aso Rock by joseph1832(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2012
You'll have to agree with me that Nigeria is fast becoming a country flowing with all sorts of mystery. Everyday we hear stories that leaves our jaw wide open in wonderous awe, that one might be unwilling to ask what is responsible for this mysteries?!.

Just like the country is full of untold and unspoken mysteries, the citadel of power, that is the building that house the most powerful man in the country as well as the number one citizen of the country has its own mysteries, mysteries that might even make an individual afraid should that individual decides to occupy the seat of Power. Let me give you a giude.

Ever since Rtd General Ibrahim Babangida relocated to Aso Rock from Dodan Barracks, The Rock as I'll like to call it has been one haven of unspoken mystery. After he reluctantly step aside, those who occupied the seat of power have been faced with one thing in common; 'the loss of a relative or loved one'. Here's a list of those who have died while occupying the Aso Rock Villa.
The first to go was the late General Sani Abacha who died on June 8 1998, you'll all agree that the circumtances surrounding his death courses one to lift an eye brow!. Next on the list was our former lovely first lady Stella Obasanjo who died while undergoing elective liposuction in a spanish clinic on 23 October 2005. Former President Umar Yar' Adua ( A man I respect) was next, the antecedents surrounding his death almost threw country in quagmire because his absence left a very dangerous vacuum in the seat of power, He died on 5 May 2005 In Aso Rock. More recently President Goodluck Jonathan reported lost a brother to the claws of death. Even Rtd General Babangida after leaving Aso Rock lost his wife Maryam Babangida to the claws of death.

One might ask; how come those who occupy and occupied the seat of power tend to lose someone so close them? The only ones who have occupied the seat of power and not lost anyone close to them are Chief Ernest Shonekan and Rtd General Abdulsalam Abubakar (This might be attributed to the fact that they didn't occupy the seat of power for too long) The answer, I leave you to decipher.
Re: The Mystery Of Aso Rock by k2039: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2012
Their is no mystery in Aso Rock,everything happenin was just a coincidence.

If Abdusalam and Shonekan didnt lose a relative because they didnt stay long then the question will be did Yaradua stay long.
Stella died because of her carelesness.
Yaradua was sick and it was obvious he might not make it through.
GEJ's brother also died and he already had the sickness long before his brother became president,it was obvious he might likely die too.

So their is no mystery with Aso Rock,if all of them had died natural cause then I could agree with you,but reverse is the case here.
Re: The Mystery Of Aso Rock by kunlekunle: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2012
no mystery in Aso rock, they were their at the wrong time.
its paradise on earth.
would the poster like a visit?
Re: The Mystery Of Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2012
joseph1832:
Even Rtd General Babangida after leaving Aso Rock lost his wife Maryam Babangida to the claws of death.

this really got me cracking grin grin was she meant to live forever? grin grin RUBBISH THREAD!!
Re: The Mystery Of Aso Rock by joseph1832(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Torkaka rubbish tread you say! Well it takes a rubbish individual to identify something rubbish! @All well ask yourslef, why didn't they die when they weren't in Aso Rock. Of course everybody lives forever! but why die when they are in Aso Rock or when they left.
Re: The Mystery Of Aso Rock by otokx(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
some people are just being lazy minded superstitious.
Re: The Mystery Of Aso Rock by joseph1832(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
Otokx don't forget that the majority of Nigerian populace are superstitious!.
Re: The Mystery Of Aso Rock by danjohn: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
torkaka:

this really got me cracking grin grin was she meant to live forever? grin grin RUBBISH THREAD!!

I completely agree with you. The bobo lost me when he got to that sentence.
Re: The Mystery Of Aso Rock by danjohn: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
joseph1832:
Even Rtd General Babangida after leaving Aso Rock lost his wife Maryam Babangida to the claws of death.

Oga you lost me when you got to this sentence.
Re: The Mystery Of Aso Rock by Degis(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
joseph1832: You'll have to agree with me that Nigeria is fast becoming a country flowing with all sorts of mystery. Everyday we hear stories that leaves our jaw wide open in wonderous awe, that one might be unwilling to ask what is responsible for this mysteries?!.

Just like the country is full of untold and unspoken mysteries, the citadel of power, that is the building that house the most powerful man in the country as well as the number one citizen of the country has its own mysteries, mysteries that might even make an individual afraid should that individual decides to occupy the seat of Power. Let me give you a giude.

Ever since Rtd General Ibrahim Babangida relocated to Aso Rock from Dodan Barracks, The Rock as I'll like to call it has been one haven of unspoken mystery. After he reluctantly step aside, those who occupied the seat of power have been faced with one thing in common; 'the loss of a relative or loved one'. Here's a list of those who have died while occupying the Aso Rock Villa.
The first to go was the late General Sani Abacha who died on June 8 1998, you'll all agree that the circumtances surrounding his death courses one to lift an eye brow!. Next on the list was our former lovely first lady Stella Obasanjo who died while undergoing elective liposuction in a spanish clinic on 23 October 2005. Former President Umar Yar' Adua ( A man I respect) was next, the antecedents surrounding his death almost threw country in quagmire because his absence left a very dangerous vacuum in the seat of power, He died on 5 May 2005 In Aso Rock. More recently President Goodluck Jonathan reported lost a brother to the claws of death. Even Rtd General Babangida after leaving Aso Rock lost his wife Maryam Babangida to the claws of death.

One might ask; how come those who occupy and occupied the seat of power tend to lose someone so close them? The only ones who have occupied the seat of power and not lost anyone close to them are Chief Ernest Shonekan and Rtd General Abdulsalam Abubakar (This might be attributed to the fact that they didn't occupy the seat of power for too long) The answer, I leave you to decipher.

Clap for yourself, Mr Conspiracy Theorist. Your imaginary theory doesn't make the cut because nobody is expected to live forever. Or I guess your granny in the village will live forever because she did not step into Aso Rock

(1) (Reply)

future:The ideas God gave me became $100 billion investment in nigeria By Musiwa / Britain Welcomes First Black Baroness (A Nigerian) / Ethiopian Chosen By Passengers As Best Airline In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.