Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (43515 Views)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by boladonas(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
I ve got loads of neat clothes where can we drop them
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
Another suggestion. Since its obvious this thread wasn't pinned on the FP, can we at least have the links on our individual signatures? That way it can reach more people. I'll do mine when i get home. I'm using mobile now. . .
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
boladonas: I ve got loads of neat clothes where can we drop them

please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
brokoto: Another suggestion. Since its obvious this thread wasn't pinned on the FP, can we at least have the links on our individual signatures? That way it can reach more people. I'll do mine when i get home. I'm using mobile now. . .

that is a good idea as well
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by slimyem: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Done.
Pls accept my token!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: Done.
Pls accept my token!

Thanks a lot madam

God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by biolabee(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
based on the trend of contributions is it possible to have a tentative budget so we can determine the budget shortfall as this helps to focus contributions
I am impressed with people stepping out and touching their brothers or sisters

This is true human love and giving your brother one coat out of 2
For those looking for jets/evoque/**** God knows
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
idirect: where is that guy with the “billionaire" handle? grin grin
Please we need contributions from billionaires, not BILLYonaires o.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
biolabee: based on the trend of contributions is it possible to have a tentative budget so we can determine the budget shortfall as this helps to focus contributions
I am impressed with people stepping out and touching their brothers or sisters

This is true human love and giving your brother one coat out of 2
For those looking for jets/evoque/**** God knows
our budget sir, is 150,000NGN.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by biolabee(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^^ thanks ma..
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by OAM4J: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
God bless all of you who have given to this noble cause.

Please keep given.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
A very big thank you to F*****ayo o*****de who donated £30.00

God bless you and may the shouts of Joy never depart from your household in Jesus Name.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Jarus(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
COLLECTIONS TO DATE (NAIRA ACCOUNT)

Unknown member - 50,000
Eke*****Ihu*** R. - 5,000
Ott** K. Q - 20,000
An*** Jin*** - 2,000
TOTAL to date - 77,000
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Please those that wants to make non-cash donations can you contact us as soon as possible?we'll be visiting the first home soon.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by biolabee(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
please can we get the dates
I will not mind visiting the lagos home
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Check your email, sir.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by cold(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2012
Ok,will do my bit by the expiration of this week
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Jarus(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
2k received into Naira account from I.

God bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2012
God bless you all. Thank you for putting a smile on the faces of many kiss
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2012
This flight is about to start taxi-ing. . .

Book and confirm your seats now cheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by anonimi: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Can I contribute the same way for PERX?
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 12:45am On Dec 06, 2012
Sorry for the late reply ^ . You mean same account information we used for late Perx?yes please.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
To Gods glory, the charity flight took off and landed peacefully at the Alakara Juvenile home today.

We had lots of fun with the kids and had a special guest in the person of mr obong ! You remember him?read this :
https://www.nairaland.com/1017692/nairalanders-please-ubong-totally-recover

We made donations of toiletries, food items, provisions, xmass kiddos stuff(full list of items donated would be published later) danced and had a real good time with the kids.

God bless those wonderful kids.
God bless the staff that have dedicated their lives to take care of the kids.

God bless nairalanders!!!

God bless the whole tehn crew who worked behind the scenes to make this happen (Jaybee,OAM4J, Jarus, Ronkebp, chaircover,chelseabmw, R231, femmy and cupid4ig)
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by biolabee(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sorry i shd have checked and wished u guys all the best
The Miss NL derailed my focus smiley
Good to know it went well. I know the kids had a nice day

Kudos guys and kiss excellent work!
When can we see the pixes and share in the e-Visit
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
The pictures are coming up soon! Trust Moi, it was a fun filled trip.

Azonto, alingo, rap, pop, you name it, we rocked it cheesy

Ishilove was supposed to visit with me but she had an unavoidable emergency.

Thanks and watch out for the pictures. Lots
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pics

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
more

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
more

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / Rattle Snake Found In A Water Closet .. / Just In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.