Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? (940 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Bryan12(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
I won't let my mum/dad know how nice and romantic my voice is while talking to a lover on phonegringringrin,,,,am not being subtil just carefull,what bout you?
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by k2039: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
If my dad and mom could play lovey dovey on the phone when they were still together why should mine be an exception
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Obinnau(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
op how old are u? When i started at first i usually go to u know 'get service' i will just migrate to my room or the backyard immediately. But now dat is after a year and i can now even talk to her on the phone in the family meeting but with the exception of my mum i dont know why up till now i still cant answer such calls in her presence not that she is stricter than my dad. But any way now am on my own.
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Why would I? I love my privacy
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Not @all!!
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by vivianc(f): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Boyfriend? No! Husband? Yes!
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by ifyeky(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
vivian chinaza: Boyfriend? No! Husband? Yes!

Evryone wud do dat if its involves spouse, but we r talkin abt if u r nt yet married. Me, I do sometimes sha but my voice wud b somehow
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by vivianc(f): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
ifyeky:

Evryone wud do dat if its involves spouse, but we r talkin abt if u r nt yet married. Me, I do sometimes sha but my voice wud b somehow

Ok, then no, I can't pick my bf's call before my parents..........once the phone rings, I'd pick it and leave.
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by ifyeky(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Ok, then no, I can't pick my bf's call before my parents..........once the phone rings, I'd pick it and leave.

Hehehehe.... So u dey fear WAEC questions abi
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by vivianc(f): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
ifyeky:

Hehehehe.... So u dey fear WAEC questions abi

Not really, I guess its just courtesy.........I do it before my parents and uncles. The WAEC question comes when a guy visits me at home which I avoid btw.....so till I'm ready to answer that question, I don't entertain guys in my parents' house.
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Bryan12(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obinnau: op how old are u? When i started at first i usually go to u know 'get service' i will just migrate to my room or the backyard immediately. But now dat is after a year and i can now even talk to her on the phone in the family meeting but with the exception of my mum i dont know why up till now i still cant answer such calls in her presence not that she is stricter than my dad. But any way now am on my own.
you just scared of your mum
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by dmcdad: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Bryan12: I won't let my mum/dad know how nice and romantic my voice is while talking to a lover on phonegringringrin,,,,am not being subtil just carefull,what bout you?

Guy na wa 4 u oo.. Wetin dey there? I have done that several times in the past. Anywayz, I guess what you complained about is common to teenagerz. I don't think an adult will have problem with that. Nah!
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by blackbalang(f): 3:37am On Nov 24, 2012
I can and I do esp in front of my mum BUT I take a few steps away frm her and get ready to run when it cums to d "I luv u too" part, if not her slippers is gona locate my head
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Mynd44: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2012
blackbalang: I can and I do esp in front of my mum BUT I take a few steps away frm her and get ready to run when it cums to d "I luv u too" part, if not her slippers is gona locate my head
Abeg no make me laugh
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Bryan12(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2012
dmcdad:

Guy na wa 4 u oo.. Wetin dey there? I have done that several times in the past. Anywayz, I guess what you complained about is common to teenagerz. I don't think an adult will have problem with that. Nah!
Nah!.....they all have cept for their husbands
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Exponental(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2012
@op, with such a question, it's obvious u are still a kid and fully dependent.....dont worry, there is time 4 everything. Give them d respect, no wahala. Also, it depends on d type of parents u av shaa.
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by omotola1(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2012
blackbalang: I can and I do esp in front of my mum BUT I take a few steps away frm her and get ready to run when it cums to d "I luv u too" part, if not her slippers is gona locate my head
LWKMD!!!
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by cindyrella(f): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2012
I no fit o! answer bf call in front of my popsi u go answer questions tire.
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by ecolime(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2012
Lmao
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by dmcdad: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2012
cindyrella: I no fit o! answer bf call in front of my popsi u go answer questions tire.

Which kind questions? TOEFL, SAT or GMAT? Lol
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by ecolime(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2012
I pick my gals call in the presence of my Dad, but I do not flow well romantically as I am supposed to. At times, I move away from him out of courtesy and also for my privacy.
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Bryan12(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2012
cindyrella: I no fit o! answer bf call in front of my popsi u go answer questions tire.
jamb,mumsy own go be waecgringrin
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by cindyrella(f): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
dmcdad:

Which kind questions? TOEFL, SAT or GMAT? Lol
How about all three? cheesy
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by cindyrella(f): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
Bryan12: jamb,mumsy own go be waecgringrin
No na big sis own be waec. Mumsy own na jamb cheesy
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Bryan12(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
cindyrella:
No na big sis own be waec. Mumsy own na jamb cheesy
big sis neva mature
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by dmcdad: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
cindyrella:
How about all three? cheesy

Wahala dey be that oo.. Na only u wan pass them? Lol. No wori I go allow u copy 4rm me. You hear?
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Goldieluks: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
How about maturity.
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Bryan12(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Goldieluks: How about maturity.
how bout if yhu make yourself alil bit understandable undecided
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Goldieluks: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
If you are matured to a stage, you wouldn't be worried if your parents are there or not.
Re: Do You Pick/call Your Lover In The Presence Of Your Parents? by Bryan12(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Goldieluks: If you are matured to a stage, you wouldn't be worried if your parents are there or not.
it all depends on the type parents one have.don't tell me that you'd answer your bf's call in the presence of a deeply religious parents no matter how matured you are

(1) (Reply)

Aren't You Tired Of Being Lonely? / Wanting A Nigerian Guy / When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.