Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33841 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
annawhite: can I woo whosoever is woosable?
U see,why didn't you show up in the female audition nah? Buh u can change your gender to (m) if you really want to
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Theben: D-x, why will i be the one to ensure that free-Theobroma cacao is available on that day? I doubt if she knows me sef. So i beg, na you go help me hala her.
Will try then
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by omiobo: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
I'm in. I just want to elevate somebody like an elevator.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez: I thought the wooing thingy is based on originality? undecided
Are you shivering already...the challenge is still days ahead
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by onila(f): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

You booked yourself up dude smiley
plssssssss. Ok I will get u Ice-cream grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:

only if you've suddenly grown a p.enis undecided
if the men in the room cant woo, can't I do d wooing?
Are you wooable? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: chuonu mu na uj biko nu
Don't start this lass
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
No igbo conversations on this thread pls.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
VIVIBINGER

Isnt that sexy? wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: chuonu mu na uj biko nu

babe! Wat hapun grin
oya make i woo you
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Are you shivering already...the challenge is still days ahead
Big dogs dont bark. We keep the fire burning when the time comes. cool.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: VIVIBINGER

it is baby kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Who did I leave out?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: VIVIBINGER

Uhmmmmm

NOPE
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
omiobo: I'm in. I just want to elevate somebody like an elevator.
Noted! You gonna be tagged soon.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Who did I leave out?
lalaosky....he's female now remember?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
plssssssss. Ok I will get u Ice-cream grin
Face front smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Anyone who fûcks that day is in eternal wahala. I swear.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Uhmmmmm

NOPE
undecided undecided undecided it seems someone is jealous
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
~vicky~:

Pour the wine slowly
Let it linger in the glass

Lift the glass so lightly
On your lips let it pass

The taste of my passion
Feel it warm when you sip

This kiss will be forever
As it flows across your lip

kiss kiss kiss kiss

BINGER IS CURRENTLY IN HEAVEN...MY LOVE FOR YOU KNOWS NO BOUNDS kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: No igbo conversations on this thread pls.
na y u hide my post?u warn other b4 u hide my own na hide b4 u warn

God is watching
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Theben(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
omiobo: I'm in. I just want to elevate somebody like an elevator.
guy this your handle go scare girls o. Toto water
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
annawhite: if the men in the room cant woo, can't I do d wooing?
Are you wooable? grin
sweetie I'm as girly as u are.

You'll get ur chance to woo one of our hunky males in the female edition. Patience smiley.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase:

Me sef don forget....unfollowed the thread long time ago.
Lets not derail further....goodluck with itsmodella....but u have to prove sey u fine pass Chris Brown and Trey Songz o!

deir two combine, dem no reach mah junior brov not 2 tawk of me sef

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )
* Cdamsel
* Ishilove
* ItsModella (D-Explorer and . . . . )
* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and . . . . )
* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)
* Alutacontinua
* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)
* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and . . . . )
* ATMC
* Shollypopz (Ayobase and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Uhmmmmm

NOPE
Baby,talk true now...our love(VIVIBINGER) is making you fall in love with that your dream guy grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger:

BINGER IS CURRENTLY IN HEAVEN...MY LOVE FOR YOU KNOWS NO BOUNDS kiss kiss kiss kiss
AM THERE WITH YOU SUGARPIE kiss kiss TOUR TO HEAVEN TOGETHER wink wink kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
~vicky~:

undecided undecided undecided it seems someone is jealous

of who? You? Him? Hah! *faints*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
*storms out of the thread in anger* going to anoda thread
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )
* Cdamsel
* Ishilove
* ItsModella (D-Explorer and . . . . )
* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and . . . . )
* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)
* Alutacontinua
* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)
* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and . . . . )
* ATMC
* Shollypopz (Ayobase and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, lets do this! cheesy
who is this Rhymez dude? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60)

Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.