Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33842 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:

of who? You? Him? Hah! *faints*

dear, there is no need for scrap, you know smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger:

BINGER IS CURRENTLY IN HEAVEN...MY LOVE FOR YOU KNOWS NO BOUNDS kiss kiss kiss kiss
Remember I have the key to the heaven's gate. U can wait for me outside the gate while I bring Vicky in. Dont worry I wont be late.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
Big dogs dont bark. We keep the fire burning when the time comes. cool.
That is Snoop Dogg's quote(in 'Drop It Like Its Hot')
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:

babe! Wat hapun grin
oya make i woo you
pls do ohhh,I'm single
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
~vicky~:

dear, there is no need for scrap, you know smiley
right *roll eyes*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
lalaosky....he's female now remember?
Hell no
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
Remember I have the key to the heaven's gate. U can wait for me outside the gate while I bring Vicky in. Dont worry I wont be late.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you exist?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Explorer
How far naw angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: That is Snoop Dogg's quote(in 'Drop It Like Its Hot')
busted
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hell no
ismodella is the cause
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: pls do ohhh,I'm single
and I'm ready to mingle. Mynd abeg drop lines for this babe on my behalf
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: That is Snoop Dogg's quote(in 'Drop It Like Its Hot')
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Binger dear let me go and prepare your dinner kiss kissbrb
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Our dry cleaner.I employed him yesterday,dear.Sorry i didn't tell you after our love making session

i dont like his looks
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
annawhite: busted

Yeah Baby,u sharp...but not sharper than her
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lalaosky seriously ur gender change is making my head spin sad.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by omiobo: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Noted! You gonna be tagged soon.

That's my guy 'window'!grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
A gush of candy to my head

got me high the first time I saw her

I am honored to have her on my side

and she makes me higher than a kite

petit and quiet she tends to be

but intelligent between the eyes she is

vast in knowledge

yet humble in behaviour

might as well teach me to shut up

and never insulted

she might be new

but her foosteps are seen

her quietness is a mere smoke screen

for the brains behing her fair eyes

her smile has me dancing azonto

and that short gown just drives me crazy

my sugar rush

my de-toxination

........candygosh.........
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
flanrey: Explorer
How far naw angry angry
Oh man, i was on phone. Ok, there's this pretty babe i reserved for you. You gonna woo her?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
~vicky~:
Binger dear let me go and prepare your dinner kiss kissbrb

That is but to fulfil all righteousness

For the sight of your amazing figure feeds me

I can't go hungry in thy presence.One thing i always think of- How to satisfy you in every possible way

But being the virtuous woman that you are,you will insist

So my love,go prepare our meal

That we may eat and drink and fall in love more deeply
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
and I'm ready to mingle. Mynd abeg drop lines for this babe on my behalf
She don chop lines bellefull ofline na
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
She don chop lines bellefull ofline na
still give am one here wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by EzePromoe: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
See y'all on Friday including Mr. Binger cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh man, i was on phone. Ok, there's this pretty babe i reserved for you. You gonna woo her?

Sure man!!!
Hope she's full-option with leather interior,v6 engine, alloy rims and all
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Yeah Baby,u sharp...but not sharper than her
sharper than who?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
uj_sizzle:
still give am one here wink
Make r231 come ban me? Thank you.

Besides my head dey ache
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe: See y'all on Friday including Mr. Binger cool
lmao
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe: See y'all on Friday including Mr. Binger cool
hey buddy,i trust you will make her(Badoski) come crawling to you on her knees...Go do your thing mehn.You rock! #nolovelost
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
lmao
Omo,i ROTF before LMAO
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
annawhite: sharper than who?
VICKY
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
flanrey:

Sure man!!!
Hope she's full-option with leather interior,v6 engine, alloy rims and all
Damn! She's loaded, got v8 engine, silver leather, bugati boot and murano steering. She's Nnekacherry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (60)

Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.