Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid (783 Views)

Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov / Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? / We R In Lov Wit Each Oda.bt We Havnt Seen Each Oda.shld I Tel Ha How I Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid by olumaxi(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
there is a girl av fallen inlov wit and av made my intentions known to her..though she has neither said yes or no to my proposal..she has startd bhavin strangely lately..bhaviors lyk not pickin my cals etc..but 2day,she gave her fone to a guy to answer my cal n d guy said i shldnt cal d num again,ofwch i just thankd d guy 4 his advise..d tin realy paind me dat i culdnt fink straight since then..pls wat shld i do?
Re: Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
undecided

^ is my aid
Re: Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid by k2039: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
What's confusing you,it's obvious she is not intereted in you.
You had better move on with you life now or else you will only be left dissapointed for the rest of your life.
Re: Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid by dopeJemi: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
u nat a kid I'm sure buh wahz d mata wiv u?

Izint it obvious

I wonder d kinda questions peopLe ask on nL dese dayz

My friend, leave her aLone
Re: Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid by 190theclown: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Only born2phhhuk is nairaland true doctor
Re: Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid by lolaluv1(f): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
You thanked him? Dude, you've got to be kidding me!

You should have told him he isn't the girl's mouthpiece, and he should f¤ck off.
Well, you didn't have to tell him in my words but surely other words exist which you could have employed?

Anyways, don't let it get to you. You win some, you lose some.
Next time, you too should learn not to encroach on another man's property....grin
Re: Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid by Lovetinz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
When you are no.5 dont call the girl anyhow.
Work your way up to no.2 or no.1 boyfriend. Then she will give you her phone to blast your juniors.

Until then, forget her and learn to say 'When can I call you?'
Re: Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid by olumaxi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wow..culdnt realise dis topic is stil here..anyway,she aceptd and has also bcum a thing of d past..newyr,new resolutn
Re: Al Lov Doctors On Nairaland Should Kindly Com To His Aid by megareal: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nanscence!!!, you made me reply an old post?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Accept If She Proposes To You? / Don't Stay In A Sad Marriage. / Who Invent Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.