Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men (30268 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz: Fam, I am Attracted to you...Royal Ya Swag just turn me on, That's why when you clown around with Cam and Pleep i feel left Out...I remember when me and you was Boys...Remember Son?..Royal and London..We was Like Shaq and Kobe

Reemember?.... cry cry

Oh Really?...Tell me More Son. cool
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 27, 2013
LMAO!! You know u're going to commit suicide if I don't reply you..

...You just love mentioning my name and stalking me on here, right. Stop acting like a grown fool, it's embarrassing.

If u hv a crush on Shymmex, let him know and stop including me in ur gay posts undecided
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz:

I want to be friends....that's why i follow you around on female accounts. I seen you and the Guys clowning Onila, And it just really pains me that you don't clown around with me no more. That's why i attacked Cam..

What tha Fhhuckk...Male on Male Jealousy??!!?

Oh Hell Nahh....Dave are you Bisexxxual?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm forced to reply don't expect to quote me with your nonsense and think I won't reply. The deal is you don't mention me you don't quote and will do the same. Period
Once or twice ayooo please go edit your posts before I take some pics.

If we have a deal u won't quote this
Sorry, is that meant to be English?

Oh, so now I'm the one typing nonsense, right? When you mentioned my name for something I knew nothing of, you thought it was perfectly fine, right?

Oya, I just quoted you. Now, do your worst.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 27, 2013
LMAO grin grin The a*ss licker is still talking?? LMAO!!

Pls who is reading the lap dog's post?!! Get behind ur master and like his post dammit!! Nobody has ur time kiddo.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz: Well,I am not really Bisexxxual...Per Se..

Lmfao What You mean "Per Se"......?

Fam you gonna have to clarify That.

3 Likes

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz: What i mean by that is, I am not Gay, But for some reason i am Attracted to You

I wanted to Know if we could exchange xbox live accounts or phone numbers

Excuse Me?... Exchange Xbox Live Accounts?!?!?!..Phone Numbers?!?!

Dave you Trippin Homie....

Listen...I like women Brah

I ain't into fornicating with a Hair Man Hole, Ya Dig?

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 27, 2013
Editing my posts?? See how low u've sunk fagg?? smh...

Bye y'all, see y'all tomorrow.

ItsModella pls ignore that 1mbecile....don't let him type rubbish to u. You're too big for his childish tantrums, everyone knows him as Royal's a*ss licker already. Kick the mumu to the curb pls.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz: Bye Royal kiss

............. wink
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2013
All i can say i gbam
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by GalaxyNoteII: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2013
Gosh

maybe y'all should ignore each other.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz: Editing my posts?? See how low u've sunk fagg?? smh...

Bye y'all, see y'all tomorrow.

ItsModella pls ignore that 1mbecile....don't let him type rubbish to u. You're too big for his childish tantrums, everyone knows him as Royal's a*ss licker already. Kick the mumu to the curb pls.
loool @ kick the mumu to the curb...I'll try, ignoring fools like him is quite hard.

Goodnight dear. smiley smiley
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by GalaxyNoteII: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2013
Off to be. . . .
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 27, 2013
http://www.stanford.edu/group/ethnic/Random%20Narratives/CameroonRN1.5.pdf
^^^
@the moronic hood rat bastard , who promised a rain of insult. Get educated Google is free
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by GalaxyNoteII: 6:25am On Mar 27, 2013
Last note

CAM you didnt answer my email IP Trace question. How?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 27, 2013
Ignoring someone is hard when you stalk him.period
And sorry you are too lonely for my liking jeez +10 pages of wooing challenge in one day like WTF go get yourself a dude that's if you can..hold on Shymmex aka sholly will happily bo.ne .the man wannabe will b glad to do so.
I don't have the time to go through your posts history today. At least you admitted quoting me on several occasions when the same can't b say about me
Case closed. Modella u need a man
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 27, 2013
and who does that morönic ape expect to read all that 25 pages of gunk? Like seriously? mschew!! ode oshi.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Ignoring someone is hard when you stalk him.period
And sorry you are too lonely for my liking jeez +10 pages of wooing challenge in one day like WTF go get yourself a dude that's if you can..hold on Shymmex aka sholly will happily bo.ne .the man wannabe will b glad to do so.
I don't have the time to go through your posts history today. At least you admitted quoting me on several occasions when the same can't b say about me
Case closed. Modella u need a man

you're not even making sense anymore...you're starting to sound like someone with dyslexia.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
Last note

CAM you didnt answer my email IP Trace question. How?
open the mail go to header( most of the time @ the bottom of the mail) then you copy the IP of the sender and you paste it in any search bar(google. Bing) several links will appear, simply take the one which offers you to track the Ip address.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2013
ItsModella:

you're not even making sense anymore...you're starting to sound like someone with dyslexia.
at least my face ain't crushed like a rotten fruit. Talk about making sense..I know u can't ignore me but please force yourself
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 27, 2013
Besides, I can't even count the number of people I've quoted several times. I don't even know why you think you're special. And see how your tale changes, from following and stalking you to quoting you several times. Get lost jare, useless beast of burden.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 27, 2013
Let's just keep it real and put it all the way out there

Shymexx is jealous of Cameroonpride because cameroonpride spits that french game and stole sybellah from him

Cameroon get's Love from all the french speaking women on the Forum

Dave stop being a bitter hater

End of Thread/

Get ya French Game Up Homie.

Thas all it is Fam

Cam welcome to tha club my Niqqah.....when you a Boss, you gonna have small pathetic haters stalking you

That's just how it is....Bartender pass my Homie Cam a Drink

#BossShit

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by GalaxyNoteII: 6:36am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: open the mail go to header( most of the time @ the bottom of the mail) then you copy the IP of the sender and you paste it in any search bar(google. Bing) several links will appear, simply take the one which offers you to track the Ip address.

Thanks
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: at least my face ain't crushed like a rotten fruit. Talk about making sense..I know u can't ignore me but please force yourself
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2013
Still on my Di.ck uhh ain't fucking ugly and lonely azz bitch please... Move on
The Guy came directly in the thread attacking cameroon

He probably was waiting for any opportunity to assault cam

The Guy was waiting Months to attack Cam..

Lmfaooo Dave Bitter and Envious Mwuahaahha grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 27, 2013
Lol @ I have nothing to say lemme post some gifs who does that? grin grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Let's just keep it real and put it all the way out there

Shymexx is jealous of Cameroonpride because cameroonpride spits that french game and stole sybellah from him

Cameroon get's Love from all the french speaking women on the Forum

Dave stop being a bitter hater

End of Thread/

Get ya French Game Up Homie.

Thas all it is Fam

Cam welcome to tha club my Niqqah.....when you a Boss, you gonna have small pathetic haters stalking you

That's just how it is....Bartender pass my Homie Cam a Drink

#BossShit

I saw him calling Sysy a cheat ....lol Sysy is my homie, she promised me her sis
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Still on my Di.ck uhh ain't fucking ugly and lonely azz bitch please... Move on
Do you have a dïck to begin with? see, I was of the impression that all you had was a 2 inch HB pencil tucked between the thin sticks you call legs.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol @ I have nothing to say lemme post so gifs who does that? grin grin
Modella does that. When I can't find the words to address your stupidity, I leave it to the gifs to do the talking. Senseless cow.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2013
Rotflmfao@Cam Snatchin Dave E-Gurl from him....LmL Left that Man Bitter and Broken

I saw the messages...Whining to Internet woman about flirting with other Guys Lmao

My Man put that Tony Parker French Mouthpiece Game on ya Chiq and she don't even follow him no More grin

Grand Jeu Mah Niqqah...Grand Jeu!...Lmfao

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Canadian Terry Duguid In Igbo Attire During Festival. Photos / Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 / DNA: Ooni Hosts, Renames Americans With Ile-ife Root (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.