Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men (30269 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
I saw him calling Sysy a cheat ....lol Sysy is my homie, she promised me her sis

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Grand Jeu Mah Niqqah!!!!
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 27, 2013
ok cameroon fool, I have to go to bed now, keep my names off your fingers, you hear?

now, go and be a good boy grin grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 27, 2013
Can do better , ain't doing a d.ick contest with a girl.
I feel your pain your pain your ugliness doesn't allow to see one you can only dream about that.keep using your fingers or a Love Machine..ain't no one fu.c.king.. a bitter and lonely azz..bit.ch doesn't want to move on ayooo your master left u ...
@ all get ready to see Shymmex
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 27, 2013
Yeah Dave i put ya Business on Blast...

Lmfao@jealous of Campride and his French Swag Taking all the French speaking Girls

Mwuaahahahahahahahahah

Only Ugly Niqqahz Envy....Dave Knock it off and leave that Man Alone....LmL

Im laughin so hard right now....lmao@cam also seeing shymexx "bitter" post

[size=20pt]Ayo Nairaland Trivia Question...Who Stole Sybellah From Dave.....

Answer....CAMEROONPRIDEEEEEEEEEE [/size] cool

Ima fool with this Weed And These Pills Son... lmFAO

Cam you left The Guy Broken Hearted....

"Sybellah..i see you talking to other Guys"...hahahahahahaahhahaahahahh Dave was about to Ike Turner Smack Her!!
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 27, 2013
Viewing this Topic...Khiaa?....

Oh No...not this Weirdo Stalker Again...LmL
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Can do better , ain't doing a d.ick contest with a girl.
I feel your pain your pain your ugliness doesn't allow to see one you can only dream about that.keep using your fingers or a Love Machine..ain't no one fu.c.king.. a bitter and lonely azz..bit.ch doesn't want to move on ayooo your master left u ...
@ all get ready to see Shymmex
hahahahahahahahaha!! seriously? keep going down low baby, keep going down low. Ain't nobody sinking to your level.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: The Guy came directly in the thread attacking cameroon

He probably was waiting for any opportunity to assault cam

The Guy was waiting Months to attack Cam..

Lmfaooo Dave Bitter and Envious Mwuahaahha grin
can u imagine, that sholly aka Shymmex came out of nowhere to jump on me like wtf
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 27, 2013
Shymexx: Yo Sybellah, Why you keep talking to that Cameroonian Nigggah? I don't Like that, You better Chillz Before I Smack Yo Asss Biitch.

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 27, 2013
from stalking to quoting several posts to manliness contest? stick to one story bruh!! grin grin grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2013
Jeez that's what I have been asking for ,go fin.g.er yourself in you lonely girl
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: can u imagine, that sholly aka Shymmex came out of nowhere to jump on me like wtf

Don't even waste ya time talking to dave alternate dummy accounts....

You know how you kill a two headed snake?

Stab the Body

Lmfao a Similar situation like this happened before

Dave use to have a crush on Msdark...and Ayanle snatched her and Blyss and Shymexx was heated....

Ill say it again...Only Ugly Niqqahz Envy..

Shout out to Cameroon Pride Snatchin up Nairaland Honeys with that Smooth French Shiitt Hahahha
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2013
Stop stalking me is that understood?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Stop stalking me is that understood?
stop mentioning my name, is that understood? undecided undecided
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2013
Bi.tch still here guess your bed is too cold ....
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2013
lol!
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Bi.tch still here guess your bed is too cold ....
Manbitch, still here, guess your bed is cold too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Thanks
so you still don't trust me , I suspect u of something ileke
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2013
Someone went to cry to the mod..lemme check the section?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 27, 2013
Lol @ ileke tracking IP lmaaaaooo
Come tell, what you found when you are done
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Don't even waste ya time talking to dave alternate dummy accounts....

You know how you kill a two headed snake?

Stab the Body

Lmfao a Similar situation like this happened before

Dave use to have a crush on Msdark...and Ayanle snatched her and Blyss and Shymexx was heated....

Ill say it again...Only Ugly Niqqahz Envy..

Shout out to Cameroon Pride Snatchin up Nairaland Honeys with that Smooth French Shiitt Hahahha
shocked shocked shocked shocked
What a women wrapper shocked shocked
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2013
What Kind of Track you Gave her.

To Track With Official Grade you have to view the admins sheet

And if you do that, or "openly admit" doing that...It's a federal crime, and An International Crime

Seeing as how "we" Live in America, and this site is operated out of Nigeria.

Real Comp Nerds Know their Shitt.
wink
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2013
I can tell whose who, a mile a way

Not sure why these kids keep trying to get away with ALt Accounting grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2013
^ federal crime/international crime wasn't aware of that..are you trying to creep me or what
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2013
I'm back...whose turn is it to entertain me??
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2013
You also have to look for consistent numbers.

Each time you unplug reset router you can change the address

however the addresses will still be in the same vicinity

Where you see a Pattern...Or a Clone of a Previous Pattern, you found someone

But that's only if they post from Laptop/Desktop.

Phone Post should virtually always be the same.

1 Like

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2013
Lol @ 4 guests, how pathetic grin grin
ItsModella:
Do you have a dïck to begin with? see, I was of the impression that all you had was a 2 inch HB pencil tucked between the thin sticks you call legs.
hahahahahahaha...c'mon! this is hilarious! grin grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2013
Wait....Two Mods from other sections...make appearances...

Then Dave comes back as sholly?

So i am expecting this thread to be filled with Hidden Post Tomorrow right? wink

Just like the Thread in which all your alts were put on Blast.

Smh Lmao

Dave tell us why you envious of Cameroon?...

He took yo Sybby? cry cry cry Awww
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2013
LoL...hollup! Made up stories about someone that is not here to defend himself....Fagg, the story teller! Tales by moonlight y'all grin grin

I pray shymmex gets to see these posts, a*ss licker is going to cry more. grin grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2013
Pleep come here what's your problem with dark skinned ladies? Did a DS dump you? How are they mean with u?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Wait....Two Mods from other sections...make appearances...

Then Dave comes back as sholly?

So i am expecting this thread to be filled with Hidden Post Tomorrow right? wink

Just like the Thread in which all your alts were put on Blast.

Smh Lmao

Dave tell us why you envious of Cameroon?...

He took yo Sybby? cry cry cry Awww
it was Jay bee

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Canadian Terry Duguid In Igbo Attire During Festival. Photos / Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 / DNA: Ooni Hosts, Renames Americans With Ile-ife Root (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.