Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men (30272 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2013
LoL@Constantly Writing His Own Name on his Alt.

I'm sharpening up my french game.....

Cam got the dude david losin his mind, askin E-Women questions about why they are typing to other men

Like wtf..Where they do that At?....

This is a Forum, a Young Lady is allowed to speak to whomever. DAVID ...lml

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Pleep come here what's your problem with dark skinned ladies? Did a DS dump you? How are they mean with u?

He said his Momz use to clown em

Thas the thing yo...all the Ls Chicks i know personally do the same

But act all phony and fake in their face. Like they Sisters. lol

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2013
this thread is to funny.... lmfaoooooooo

anywayz, i think black women are to damn loyal, it's sickening.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2013
The same IP address story since last year?? bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin

KAI!! I haff suffered, who is this sysy girl Shymmex is supposed to be cheating on me with??
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2013
All the LS Hispanic Chicks and Ls Black Chicks i Know..Roast DS Women in the privacy of me or around other Ls Chicks

but when DS Tyqueesha Show up...they act fake as hell and be like "Heyyyy Gurlll I Misssed Youuu"

Wtf You was just clowning me for having "Bald Head Black Tyqueesha Call My Phone"......Wow

Women are so fake sometimes LoL
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz: GJDJDJJDJDJ

dude nobody Cares......Lmao Move out the Way
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: LoL@Constantly Writing His Own Name on his Alt.

I'm sharpening up my french game.....

Cam got the dude david losin his mind, askin E-Women questions about why they are typing to other men

Like wtf..Where they do that At?....

This is a Forum, a Young Lady is allowed to speak to whomever. DAVID ...lml
you know what's funny? Since you pleep and me have been derailing this topic, before the hood rat and her slave, Shymmex didn't show up, but the dude will suddenly appear because we mentioned his name..lame lame I tell ya...her alt acc jumped on out of nowhere and Shymmex will jump on me out of nowhere..how moronic one can b
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2013
idontgiveafuck: this thread is to funny.... lmfaoooooooo

anywayz, i think black women are to damn loyal, it's sickening.
really? How?
, do u feel superior to DS chicks?
DS = dark skinned
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

dude nobody Cares......Lmao Move out the Way

shut the fvck up loser. I bet u enjoying Camerron licking ur a*ss, fagg!!

I wasn't talking to you..get in line mofo!!
Shollypopz: KAI!! I haff suffered, who is this sysy girl Shymmex is supposed to be cheating on me with??

"Who is Sysy" undecided...Really Fam?...You that Desperate?

Son move out the Way.....Nobody cares about your E-Love Drama

Cameroon took yo biitch niqqah!!!! Now Move! Lmfaoooooooo Rotfflmmfaooo
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: All the LS Hispanic Chicks and Ls Black Chicks i Know..Roast DS Women in the privacy of me or around other Ls Chicks

but when DS Tyqueesha Show up...they act fake as hell and be like "Heyyyy Gurlll I Misssed Youuu"

Wtf You was just clowning me for having "Bald Head Black Tyqueesha Call My Phone"......Wow

Women are so fake sometimes LoL

what is ls and ds? men to me are the most hypocritical undecided. they just don't say it as in talk to much.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2013
Very smart a*ss licker, leave my name out of your posts like a good lil dog that u are.

@Fagg...taa! Shut up! Like seriously who gives a sh1t what u think?? Do I look like Cameroon? Entertain me with ur made up lies or shut it.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

what is ls and ds? men to me are the most hypocritical undecided. they just don't say it as in talk to much.

Light skin Dark skin

Oh men biitch made as fuccckk too.

We have a living example of it right here in this thread

Guy lost his E-Crush and put on a virtual dress to attack the guy who stole her

Hilarious

Pure Comedy

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Say the moronic bastard who wish she had a do.ck GTFOH...your brain is too small to process common sense.hold on something is missing yeaa I got it you ain't got no brain at all.
Typical brainless hood rat
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz: Very smart a*ss licker, leave my name out of your posts like a good lil dog that u are.

@Fagg...taa! Shut up! Like seriously who gives a sh1t what u think?? Do I look like Cameroon? Entertain me with ur made up lies or shut it

Ayo Why you So Angry Right Now? LoL
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2013
You gonna catch a stroke or something you should chill

Anywayz...back to Ls and Ds Chicks....

Somebody find a strap-on and Entertain David Shymexx for Me Please

Ain't nobody trynna read this niqqah's Bullshit LoL
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:28am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Light skin Dark skin

Oh men biitch made as fuccckk too.

We have a living example of it right here in this thread

Guy lost his E-Crush and put on a virtual dress to attack the guy who stole her

Hilarious
Pure Comedy

lmaooooooo. calm down ROYAL. i am cracking up over here. i'll give u a hug if u calm down smiley
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2013
Especially The Light Hispanic Chicks....they talk about dark chicks the Worst

I should post screen shots from my Phone.......

Lmao
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2013
hahahaha...typical a*ss licking behaviour! Wait, demented gaot all of a sudden I'm Shymmex?? Weren't you the same fool licking his a*ss on the "sex difference" thread??

Ignorant buffon, you're too st*upid to come up with an intelligent thought on your own, do what u're known for. Continue licking his a*ss pansy. Glorious mugu!
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2013
Hood rat explain to me how Cameroon is not diverse we are ranked as the 5th most diverse country in the world, your naija ain't even in top10 smh, my head at hood rat trying to school me...lmaooooo

http://www.stanford.edu/group/ethnic/Random%20Narratives/CameroonRN1.5.pdf

^^^^
Get educated, swallow your pride you are a m.o.ron.empty barrels,
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Ayo Why you So Angry Right Now? LoL
What are u ever talking about?? Why aren't u entertaining me?? Do ur job fool!
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Especially The Light Hispanic Chicks....they talk about dark chicks the Worst

I should post screen shots from my Phone.......

Lmao

that's not nice.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz: Royal i just want your Attention...Please Fam...I am really Attracted to you

Dave why you still here son?..LmL

Like didn't i slay you thoroughly for the past 2 dayz...{12 months}

Yet you persist on chasing me around the forum?

Why?...LmL

You know you Roasted a Guy Badly, when he doesn't even want to post his own picture of himself anymore...

........That alone...Is Legendary E-Ownage.

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2013
Where is this hood rat at, u still want to school me on something else?, I like to learn, naa she can't brainless cow
CAMEROONPRIDE: Hood rat explain to me how Cameroon is not diverse we are ranked as the 5th most diverse country in the world, your naija ain't even in top10 smh, my head at hood rat trying to school me...lmaooooo

http://www.stanford.edu/group/ethnic/Random%20Narratives/CameroonRN1.5.pdf

^^^^
Get educated, swallow your pride you are a m.o.ron.empty barrels,
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

He said his Momz use to clown em

Thas the thing yo...all the Ls Chicks i know personally do the same

But act all phony and fake in their face. Like they Sisters. lol

my mum, my dad. My brothers, my cousins do the same to me , they even tease me that If it wasn't for them I will still b in some cotton plantation...
But I still love Dark skinned, I have my mum asking why my nose is big and why I'm so black..he has too much hate over nothing there are fine DS chicks.

What was his alt account?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2013
One could think I will hate myself but no, m fine and I got beautiful chicks
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by idontgiveafuck(f): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2013
royal do like nigerian girls?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2013
Onila how naa baby ? Where were u at?
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 27, 2013
Yeah, I Liike Naija Women. They Ight
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: my mum, my dad. My brothers, my cousins do the same to me , they even tease me that If it wasn't for them I will still b in some cotton plantation...
But I still love Dark skinned, I have my mum asking why my nose is big and why I'm so black

Word?....Really?

Interesting

I have a Huge Nose Myself.

I didn't know other Cameroonians would use that type of Joke Material on Other Cameroonians
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Pleep I know you ain't sleeping, come here let's talk about your obsession. You know I'm for black on black love

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Canadian Terry Duguid In Igbo Attire During Festival. Photos / Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 / DNA: Ooni Hosts, Renames Americans With Ile-ife Root (photos)