Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23569 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2013
Ymodulus2:

@david. thanks to u and el _ mateo for the both thread. you guys enlightened me. yes i have placed an order. for A JEWLRY SET AND SILVER EARRING. I GOT a buyer before am ordering. though i have not made up my mind. but am happy.

Now i want to try the phone bizzness. like BB but second Hand. because thats where the market for nigerians is.

where can i buy them. also how can i get your contact.
check my signature you can get my number and email.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
chemashie:
Go and start your importation business & stop selling abstract materials here. Get upgraded!
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 12:52am On Jan 16, 2013
dav8id: yes of course

Someone told me that you have to choose HONGKONG POST.
Is that it?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2013
oshie: Yes
How pls?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 2:05am On Jan 16, 2013
Rabomeo:

Someone told me that you have to choose HONGKONG POST.
Is that it?
yes and not just that but also china airpost or mail.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by oshie(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2013
Rabomeo:
How pls?
b/c prices (of products and cost of shipping) are not cast in stone. you can chat with the seller to reduce price. seller may agree and give you some conditions which could include buying certain quantities or buy up to certain amount of goods from his/her store to reduce price. this way you can even get free shipping with DHL for products that has DHL shipping cost attached to it.
another method is to great the impression you are a wholesaler in your country. that way the seller is likely to treat you well so as to retain continuous patronage to his/her store. happy importation cheesy
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
dav8id: yes and not just that but also china airpost or mail.

Thanks bro.
But these shipping methods/services take more than 15days to get your goods delivered was thinking it could be DHL and still free..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
oshie:
b/c prices (of products and cost of shipping) are not cast in stone. you can chat with the seller to reduce price. seller may agree and give you some conditions which could include buying certain quantities or buy up to certain amount of goods from his/her store to reduce price. this way you can even get free shipping with DHL for products that has DHL shipping cost attached to it.
another method is to great the impression you are a wholesaler in your country. that way the seller is likely to treat you well so as to retain continuous patronage to his/her store. happy importation cheesy

Thanks so much bro.
Your explanation is really explicit...
From what you wrote, one can make a supplier think he/her is a wholeseller and hence need to know the quality of the product(so you order for a sample product) before ordering for more of it.
DO THEY REALLY BUY THIS
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
that's my problem with you guys, why in hurry? if you want to be a future importer then you most learn how to wait for your goods to arrive.
Rabomeo:

Thanks bro.
But these shipping methods/services take more than 15days to get your goods delivered was thinking it could be DHL and still free..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
dav8id: that's my problem with you guys, why in hurry? if you want to be a future importer then you most learn how to wait for your goods to arrive.

Thanks
I appreciate your help.

I find aliexpress cumbersome when navigating arnd it unlike ipmart...
Just that gadgets on aliexpress are cheaper...
When ordering for gadgets like phones,tabs and laptops etc. Which do you prefer using; aliepress or ipmart?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
I never use ipmart b4 and i will never use the site,coz the site is full of low qualities items
Rabomeo:

Thanks
I appreciate your help.

I find aliexpress cumbersome when navigating arnd it unlike ipmart...
Just that gadgets on aliexpress are cheaper...
When ordering for gadgets like phones,tabs and laptops etc. Which do you prefer using; aliepress or ipmart?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
dav8id: I never use ipmart b4 and i will never use the site,coz the site is full of low qualities items

Really? And their products r costlier than aliexpress's?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅§ it ok to trust a supplier who has been with aliexpress fr jst 3yrs but got a trustpass?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 12:04am On Jan 18, 2013
Rabomeo: Ȋ̝̊̅§ it ok to trust a supplier who has been with aliexpress fr jst 3yrs but got a trustpass?
yap
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by adefemi007(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2013
check out this site www.enoasis.com is it
a scam site or real, pls help me confirm
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2013
adefemi007: check out this site www.enoasis.com is it
a scam site or real, pls help me confirm
Is a scam, stay away or shey na u get am?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2013
dav8id: yap

Thanks bro
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by adefemi007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
chemashie:
Is a scam, stay away or shey na u get am?
tnx very much
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2013
dav8id: yes and not just that but also china airpost or mail.
if you don't want to loose your money, don't ever use either of those posts, unless yu re ready to wait for 2months
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2013
dav8id: you got it riht my bro.among the importation ebooks that u guys buy alover the internet whice 1 ever make mention of a gadget just like the bladeness air multiplier fan? All what those ebook focus is andriod pc, wristwatch,laptop etc. But if u guys really want to make it in this so called online biz, then u need someone that wil guide u nt just hw to import but what goods sell quick with litle marketing or with no marketing. Some goods market themself and here are sample of goods that market themself below
what is the name of this exact type? Cos I've searched for "Bladeless mini fan no leaf air condition usb /battery chargin" and I see different types on aliexpress
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by jerome84(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
dav8id: i will like you to understand something here...importation is in two kind,ie online importation order place and physical importation order placing. so here we are dealing with online placing order.
Another thing here,i specialized in laptop,ipad,mobile phones and other related gadget.so if you are dealing with the above mentioned gadget,there is not any extra charges from customs.is only those that import a full container of such gadget that has to settle custom.but if you are importing let say 1 to 50 pic of laptopr or ipad or 100 pics of mobile phones, you dont pay any charges to custom.

@Dav8id; bro pls I'll like to discuss with you privately, u can Reach me on : doublejuliet2000@yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by jerome84(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
koksybr@wn:
How much is ur full info n i hope its not stocksourcing.com

@koksybr@wn: have u done business with stocksourcing before? Cos I have plans in doing business with the but from the way u're sounding it seems all is not well with doing business with them.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
mikelreal: if you don't want to loose your money, don't ever use either of those posts, unless yu re ready to wait for 2months
not exactely my friend,you guys are neglecting something very important in times of filling in your shipping address and that's why your goods deley. all same i see no reason for anyone to make use of free shipping again since now you can ship your goods from china as low as $7 to nigeria.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
mikelreal: what is the name of this exact type? Cos I've searched for "Bladeless mini fan no leaf air condition usb /battery chargin" and I see different types on aliexpress
The bladeless fan seems not to be working well, the review of the product is bad most especially from china.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
dav8id: not exactely my friend,you guys are neglecting something very important in times of filling in your shipping address and that's why your goods deley. all same i see no reason for anyone to make use of free shipping again since now you can ship your goods from china as low as $7 to nigeria.
please tell how or show us how?? Which shipping company? And it s not juz d delay o, those pple @nipost re criminals! They will steal some of ur items.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
mikelreal: please tell how or show us how?? Which shipping company? And it s not juz d delay o, those pple @nipost re criminals! They will steal some of ur items.
to be very successfull in ur online importation. you most have to work with contacts. you need third parties on ur importation line of biz, develop an ideas of working with frieght fowarding companies with real and qualify agent,there are lot them that you can work with. the best thing is,they don't just ship ur goods but also advice you on the type of goods to go for.the agent clear your goods for you and get it deliver to your door step at no extral charges,not just that. they will also show you how to get a discount on any goods you buy from almost any ecommerce website.

remember! not every frieght forwarding company do that but very few are out there offering such service, did you know? its free to register with some of them. what about goods consideration handling? few of them also offer a very cheap rate for consideration service...

i think is high time to discover the real truelly color of online importation business,can you imagine an item with 700kg cost just $12 to ship from china to nigeria? yes! iknow some people will disagree with me but that's the truth. this system of freigt forwarding is the best coz the higher the kg the lower the rate...

my friends! don't be lazy and sit down there waiting for someone to feed you with information, search and make some calls,you will difnatly discover a very relaible frieght forwaeding company for you to do business with.

before i go, i have 2 used htc phone for sell( xv 6875 @22k and xv 6975 @18k)

regard
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
dav8id: to be very successfull in ur online importation. you most have to work with contacts. you need third parties on ur importation line of biz, develop an ideas of working with frieght fowarding companies with real and qualify agent,there are lot them that you can work with. the best thing is,they don't just ship ur goods but also advice you on the type of goods to go for.the agent clear your goods for you and get it deliver to your door step at no extral charges,not just that. they will also show you how to get a discount on any goods you buy from almost any ecommerce website.

remember! not every frieght forwarding company do that but very few are out there offering such service, did you know? its free to register with some of them. what about goods consideration handling? few of them also offer a very cheap rate for consideration service...

i think is high time to discover the real truelly color of online importation business,can you imagine an item with 700kg cost just $12 to ship from china to nigeria? yes! iknow some people will disagree with me but that's the truth. this system of freigt forwarding is the best coz the higher the kg the lower the rate...

my friends! don't be lazy and sit down there waiting for someone to feed you with information, search and make some calls,you will difnatly discover a very relaible frieght forwaeding company for you to do business with.

before i go, i have 2 used htc phone for sell( xv 6875 @22k and xv 6975 @18k)

regard
u didn't mention any company o.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Ferenc: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2013
koksybr@wn:
How much is ur full info n i hope its not stocksourcing.com
What's wrong with stocksourcing?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2013
chemashie:
You mind if I patronise you on this product placing it on my facebook page? We woulkd need to relate on this and let me know what will be your best price and where you stay incase the market come for it. I stay in Gbagada and you can mail me on naijamarketplace1@yahoo.com
a tablet dat doesn't uses sim won't sell dat much o, hw many places in nigeria do u ve wifi??
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2013
mikelreal: a tablet dat doesn't uses sim won't sell dat much o, hw many places in nigeria do u ve wifi??
It has 3G call enabled, meaning it call make call with sim card. That is why the price is a bit high.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
dav8id: check my signature you can get my number and email.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by BelloSKK: 12:29am On Feb 03, 2013
dav8id: not exactely my friend,you guys are neglecting something very important in times of filling in your shipping address and that's why your goods deley. all same i see no reason for anyone to make use of free shipping again since now you can ship your goods from china as low as $7 to nigeria.
Sir, please, which company offers $7 shipping service to Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods / The Impending Banking Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.