Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834317 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

grin grin grin I was a fanatic and I dey chop ban die. grin grin

but now,
#TeamCHRISTIAN
#TeamNotAfanatic_again
#TeamSayNoToReligionBigotry cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by POPEII: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

grin grin grin I was a fanatic and I dey chop ban die. grin grin

but now,
#TeamCHRISTIAN
#TeamNotAfanatic_again
#TeamSayNoToReligionBigotry cool

What happened ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
An0nimus:
reread your post and tell me if it makes sense smiley

Your comment got 3 likes grin grin grin

There are 1 billion chinese and 330 million americans.

There are still more gangster rappers in USA than China despite the sample size.

But the point here might pass over your head
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
POPEII:

What happened ?

The arguments doesn't worth it. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by POPEII: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

The arguments doesn't worth it. smiley

Okay,if you say so

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2014
Funny how christians go in hiding when atheist are around.

On another issue- I believe Frosbel helped many brainwashed christians to see common sense. The guy deserves an award. He brought himself out of his delusions and helped others facing the same delusions.

#TeamFrosbel
#TeamAnti-Tithe
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Funny how christians go in hiding when atheist are around.

On another issue- I believe Frosbel helped many brainwashed christians to see common sense. The guy deserves an award. He brought himself out of his delusions and helped others facing the same delusions.

#TeamFrosbel
#TeamAnti-Tithe

I can sense you, and Frosbel's frustration and pain towards tithe.

I am not a pastor, so I won't be accused of extorting money from church members.

- Tithing ain't by force, if you think it's not biblical, why not STFU and quiting paying? Is anyone holding you?

- Allow people that pays it to be. They are not complaining, why are you doing it for them?

- Tithe money is used for charity project, getting new church facilities and maintenance of church equipments by Pastors. Not all Pastors are really hungry like you think.

- I attend 'Harvest House Christian Centre Ikeja' and they pay tithe. I can attest that our pastor doesn't vandalise it.

*Our Pastors work as HR manager in MTN and he doesn't need peoples money to survive. He earns huge amount of money. He once dashed out his car to someone who ain't a member sef.

*Our assistant pastor is an Engineer by profession and works in a reputable company.

So, stop your archaeic thinking that pastors ravishes her/his members money. Smh for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

I can sense you, and Frosbel's frustration and pain towards tithe.

I am not a pastor, so I won't be accused of extorting money from church members.

- Tithing ain't by force, if you think it's not biblical, why not STFU and quiting paying? Is anyone holding you?

- Allow people that pays it to be. They are not complaining, why are you doing it for them?

- Tithe money is used for charity project, getting new church facilities and maintenance of church equipments by Pastors. Not all Pastors are really hungry like you think.

- I attend 'Harvest House Christian Centre Ikeja' and they pay tithe. I can attest that our pastor doesn't vandalise it.

*Our Pastors work as HR manager in MTN and he doesn't need peoples money to survive. He earns huge amount of money. He once dashed out his car to someone who ain't a member sef.

*Our assistant pastor is an Engineer by profession and works in a reputable company.

So, stop your archaeic thinking that pastors ravishes her/his members money. Smh for you.

Guilty conscience!! grin grin grin

God does not need your money or your tithe. Give to the poor and to the needy.

Matthew 25:34-46 ESV / 32 helpful votes

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Guilty conscience!! grin grin grin

God does not need your money or your tithe. Give to the poor and to the needy.

Matthew 25:34-46 ESV / 32 helpful votes

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?

grin grin grin Failed comeback grin grin Lame atheist and Deist.

The verse didn't say you shouldn't pay a tithe.

Afterall, there are loads of verses in the bible that spoke about paying tithe.

That you pay a tithe doesn't mean you shouldn't give money to the needy(s).

E.g In my church, we sometimes invites less privileged or visit them and showered them with gift. cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

E.g In my church, we sometimes invites less privileged or visit them and showered them with gift. cool cool

Excuse me.

Knowing that you, FrancisTony, are not rich, there is no way you can tithe 10% of your income and still afford to give to the poor.....

This is the situation with 60% of Nigerians
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Excuse me.

Knowing that you, FrancisTony, are not rich, there is no way you can tithe 10% of your income and still afford to give to the poor.....

This is the situation with 60% of Nigerians

Tithing is not by force.

If you can do the two, good.

If one, good too. Gerrit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

Tithing is not by force.

If you can do the two, good.

If one, good too. Gerrit?

grin grin

Tithe must die grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

grin grin

Tithe must die grin grin

Go and kill it, then.

Btw, your opinion doesn't count. undecided

Who knows a meagre atheist like you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

Go and kill it, then.

Btw, your opinion doesn't count. undecided

Who knows a meagre atheist like you. grin

You mean a houseboy like yourself?

"FRANCIS!!!!!"

"Yes sir?"

"GO AND WASH MY CAR"

"Yes Sir!!!"
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony the 'news feed' you keep reeling on your signature sha grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
An0nimus: FrancisTony the 'news feed' you keep reeling on your signature sha grin

hope you enjoyed the E-missiles. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by akinjoe006: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hello everybody here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
akinjoe006: Hello everybody here!

Hello. Happy sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pr0ton: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

Ok.. @Bolded. Could you please quote one or two?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pr0ton:

Ok.. @Bolded. Could you please quote one or two?

Busy. Would do that later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 2:39am On Aug 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

hope you enjoyed the E-missiles. grin
lol no be only enjoy grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 4:22am On Aug 25, 2014
They know the truth about God because He has made it obvious to them. Yes, they knew God, but they would not worship Him as God or even give Him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools.
Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, He abandoned them to their foolish thinking. So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful thing their heart desired. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behaviour and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud and boastful.They refuse to understand, yet they do them anyway.Worse yet, they encourage others to do them too...

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 5:20am On Aug 25, 2014
^^^
Haha. If only that were true.

Facts and reality say different when you compare the peacefulness between secular and religious societies
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2: ^^^
Haha. If only that were true.

Facts and reality say different when you compare the peacefulness between secular and religious societies
Bros, I want to ask you one question,you don't believe God exist, dos this mean that spirit don't exist? Or juju ? When I say juju, I mean village charm and magic.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
malvisguy212: Bros, I want to ask you one question,you don't believe God exist, dos this mean that spirit don't exist? Or juju ? When I say juju, I mean village charm and magic.

Those spiritual things dont exist.

I find it that you wouldnt believe in the type of witches the white man in Europe presents to you. You accept that the harry potter kind of witch doesnt exist

but you accept that the nollywood juju man has spiritual power. grin grin ;

#slave
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

I find it that you wouldnt believe in the type of witches the white man in Europe presents to you. You accept that the harry potter kind of witch doesnt exist

#slave
ok Bros.

Last year christmas,my friend a calabar boy take me to calabar carnival, that was december 1st, but before we reach, we decide to branch his village and spend three days, not knowing that there are war with the neighbouring village,let me go straight to the point.....the young men in the village went to the farm when the enemy invade there houses burn it down, news reach the boys in the farm that the enemy are burning there houses, all the boys at the farm go straight to the village habalist, the habalist bath them in a very dirty water give them a calabash as neckless on there neck, the boys line up, they match straight to there village were the enemy are burning there houses, a little boy of about 7years was at the front holding a broom, as the enemy is shooting there gun, the little boy immediately start waving the broom, all the bullet were just flying away the arrows stop in there front, NOTHIN HARM THEM, I was just standing far distance watching, I was Soooo surprise,that was the first time I saw human bein eat human,some will use the oil from human put it on a wine and drink it.the next morning, I did not even tell my friend I was goin, the guy just here phone call, hellow,"guy na me moses" he ask me, were you dey nah? I say, I dey kd o. The guy was just laughing.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

#slave
if you don't believe in whiches, then anytime you mistakly enter kaduna, just try spend two night in kafanchan L.G.A. YOU WILL TESTIFY, YOUR SELF.

My friend is a footballer play in one club in osougbo, osun state, when ever pagan are doin there ritual,evil spirit will killed someone.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
malvisguy212: if you don't believe in whiches, then anytime you mistakly enter kaduna, just try spend two night in kafanchan L.G.A. YOU WILL TESTIFY, YOUR SELF.

My friend is a footballer play in one club in osougbo, osun state, when ever pagan are doin there ritual,evil spirit will killed someone.

grin grin grin

Seeing is believing....you didnt see it with your own eyes
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
malvisguy212: ok Bros.

Last year christmas,my friend a calabar boy take me to calabar carnival, that was december 1st, but before we reach, we decide to branch his village and spend three days, not knowing that there are war with the neighbouring village,let me go straight to the point.....the young men in the village went to the farm when the enemy invade there houses burn it down, news reach the boys in the farm that the enemy are burning there houses, all the boys at the farm go straight to the village habalist, the habalist bath them in a very dirty water give them a calabash as neckless on there neck, the boys line up, they match straight to there village were the enemy are burning there houses, a little boy of about 7years was at the front holding a broom, as the enemy is shooting there gun, the little boy immediately start waving the broom, all the bullet were just flying away the arrows stop in there front, NOTHIN HARM THEM, I was just standing far distance watching, I was Soooo surprise,that was the first time I saw human bein eat human,some will use the oil from human put it on a wine and drink it.the next morning, I did not even tell my friend I was goin, the guy just here phone call, hellow,"guy na me moses" he ask me, were you dey nah? I say, I dey kd o. The guy was just laughing.

You were halucinating. cheesy

palm wine grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

grin grin grin

Seeing is believing....you didnt see it with your own eyes
very funny man,your reply to my other post which I see everytin that happen, was that, I was hallucinating, palm wine. And this coment I made just now about a friend who experience it, your reply was I didn't see it"
you think say na small pikin you they chat with?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Is it only me? Am I being too harsh?

I find people who do the following on Nairaland to be unintelligent
-have diaries on the diary section
-frequent the romance section
-frequent the sexuality section
-type in shorthand eg yhu, str8, issorite etc
-anglicize their yoruba/local names to sound more English (Harbiola, Hardeywumi, etc)
-claim that macllatunji is a great mod

I truly despise such people grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
malvisguy212: very funny man,your reply to my other post which I see everytin that happen, was that, I was hallucinating, palm wine. And this coment I made just now about a friend who experience it, your reply was "o didn't see it"
you think say na small pikin you they chat with?

guy, you suppose record the whole thing for video grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.