Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834736 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
ujuuuu happy baideiiiiismiley I love yhu profusely
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by LadreamJoseph(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
One with God is Majority... The Gift in we Christians is a blessing.... The gift is Jesus Christ let us live a real life... Stop faking things.... Christ in me is the hope of Glory...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by GRAND30(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2014
"If a man say, I love GOD, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love GOD whom he hath not seen" (1 John 4:20).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2014
malvisguy212: greeting to my brothers and sister,how is our life in christ? Hope fine, I just want to use this opportunity to drop few interesting christian movies, when the goin get tough, this is the kind of movies we should watch.
1.courageous
2.fireproof
3. Facing the giant
4.the lamp
5.flywheel
6.not easily broken
7. A mothers prayer
8. Sueing the devil.
9.standing firm.
For those who are goin through rough times, watch courageous , facing the giant fireproof and flywheel.

Hold on to what you got. Don't let anybody descive you,the book of habakkuk 3:17 Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls, 18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior. 19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the heights.
Nice list you got here, I've watched fireproof and courageous. The messages and the music, there's nothing that help me pull through like music.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2014
And since we have been made right in God's sight by the blood of Christ, He will certainly save us from God's condemnation. For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of His Son while we were still His enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of His Son( Rom 5:9-10) ...

Happy weekend brethren....the oldies and newdies grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Nice list you got here, I've watched fireproof and courageous. The messages and the music, there's nothing that help me pull through like music.
thank you mam. The Lord is our strength.

Try and watch facing the giant and standing firm.the messages and the music are nice. Stay bless.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
malvisguy212: greeting to my brothers and sister,how is our life in christ? Hope fine, I just want to use this opportunity to drop few interesting christian movies, when the goin get tough, this is the kind of movies we should watch.
1.courageous
2.fireproof
3. Facing the giant
4.the lamp
5.flywheel
6.not easily broken
7. A mothers prayer
8. Sueing the devil.
9.standing firm.
For those who are goin through rough times, watch courageous , facing the giant fireproof and flywheel.

Hold on to what you got. Don't let anybody descive you,the book of habakkuk 3:17 Though the fig tree does not bud

Good one, I have seen most of these movies, pls do u or anyone here know where I can download free good xtian movies?

God bless
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
malvisguy212: thank you mam. The Lord is our strength.

Try and watch facing the giant and standing firm.the messages and the music are nice. Stay bless.
Thank you Sir, a movie is what I can actually do with right now....thanks for bringing up such a good thing, maybe the oldies who ran away will come back lol.

@ Dagr8 howdie? And everyone else?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
PastorOluT:

Good one, I have seen most of these movies, pls do u or anyone here know where I can download free good xtian movies?

God bless
I wish I know, but I don't have any idea.I believe my christian brothers will help. Remain bless sir.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Thank you Sir, a movie is what I can actually do with right now....thanks for bringing up such a good thing, maybe the oldies who ran away will come back lol.

those who get tired on there way, I pray God will give them strength to continue in jesus name.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Brymo: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
1.courageous
2.fireproof
3. Facing the giant
4.the lamp
5.flywheel
6.not easily broken
7. A mothers prayer
8. Sueing the devil.
9.standing firm.

i don't know maybe you can find this movie, it is in series and quite old, ''love comes softly'' u wouldnt regret it. A Christian movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 1:09am On Sep 07, 2014
Brymo: i don't know maybe you can find this movie, it is in series and quite old, ''love comes softly'' u wouldnt regret it. A Christian movie.
thank you.God willing, tomorrow i will check.stay bless ma'mm.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2014
ATMC: ujuuuu happy baideiiiiismiley I love yhu profusely
kiss Love you loadzzz, and you HBG kiss

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
kiss Love you loadzzz, and you HBG kiss
kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2014
malvisguy212: thank you.God willing, tomorrow i will check.stay bless ma'mm.
Thanks hey, I've watched facing the giant, reminds me of a book called a time to embrace. Christian movies and Novels....nice combo
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Have you watched "the encounter"?. Try and watch that too,you will enjoy it!
Btw,how are you?
HumbledbYGrace: Thanks hey, I've watched facing the giant, reminds me of a book called a time to embrace. Christian movies and Novels....nice combo
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by allimichael(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
DELIVERANCE HOUR; A PUBLICATION BY ALLI MICHAEL LEKE

THE BATTLE AGAINST SATANIC FORCES
Right from when the devil was thrown out of heaven till now, he has been in constant battle with man and that is why there is a battle known as the battle of life which takes effect from when a man is born (Rev. 12:7-9). There's this rivalry between man and the devil and this creates an avenue for the devil to always want to torment and prevail over man. When Jesus died on the cross, he permanently overcame the devil and as many that receives him as their Lord, they share in this victory. Then you will ask, if Jesus had overcome the devil permanently, which battle are we still fighting? Do we need to still fight? The answer to all these questions is YES. But the good news is that we are not fighting for victory, we are fighting in victory. In John 16:33, Jesus clearly told us that we will have sorrows in this world but he has won the battle. The originator of sorrow is the devil and this clearly tells us that as long as we are alive, we have an already won battle to fight against the devil (for more emphasy: 1 Tim.6:12).
Having established this truth, we can now accept why we face some obstacles that we face despite us being born-again and this shows that we have serious work to do. For every man pursuing a good goal, there are some forces that will try everything possible to ensure that they don't get to the next level and these are the forces we want to talk about.

What are Satanic forces?
- They are forces that prevents man from entering his next level.
- They say NO to the progress of man.
- They alter the destiny of man.
- They are spiritual blockages to the glory of man.
- They prevent the star of man from shining.
- They block our answered prayers.
-They are mountains that encamp us.
- They are barricades to fulfilment of destiny.
- They limit the life of man.
- They are foces that won't let you go to your place of rest.
In Eph. 6:12, bible clearly states that our battle is not physical but spiritual and these satanic forces are spiritual but may appear as something physical. Dan. 10:12-13, "Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia." Daniel was a righteous man but there was a power barricading his answered prayers from being delivered to him and many people are in the same shoe today. Shout this prayer loud and clear, 'Every power, barricading my answered prayers from getting to me, die, in the name of Jesus.'

Who are these Satanic forces?
- Sin. Matth.9:1-2
- curses. Prov.26:2, Gen3:16-19
- yokes. Isa10:27, Jer2:20
- witches. Exo22:18, Micah5:12
- sickness/diseases. Matth9:28-30
- evil covenants/agreements. Isa28:15;18, Psalm94:11
- depression. Prov12:25, I Pet.5:7
- slavery. Gal3:28; 5:1, Luke4:18
- satanic friends.1Kings16:31-33; 21-25
- satanic gifts and characters. Gal5:19-21
- satanic attachments. Josh7:1, 2Cor6:17
- satanic dreams. Job7:13-14
- storms. Matth8:24' Acts27:15, Prov1:27
- sleep. Acts 20:7

How to battle them
- Be born-again (non-negotiable).
- Repent from every known sin.
- Know the word.
- Pray violently.
- Engage angelic ministration.

Prayer Points
- Every grip of darkness, tighing my life to one spot, release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers of my father and mother's house, saying NO to my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse fighting my life, break now, by the blood of Jesus.
- Household and Environmental witches, working against my next level, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Pharoah, that won't let me go, drown in the red sea, in the name of Jesus.
- Every lion assigned to swallow me, lion of the tribe of Judah; Jesus Christ, swallow them up, in the name of Jesus.
YOUR DELIVERANCE IS SETTLED. STAY BLESSED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
one love kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
ATMC: where is an0nimus biko?
Good morning brethrensissmiley

Right here Nne. what I miss?smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Greetings long-lost friends. grin

HBD in arrears, UJ. kiss smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2014
An0nimus:

Right here Nne. what I miss?smiley
Wataguan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2014
musKeeto: Greetings long-lost friends. grin

HBD in arrears, UJ. kiss smiley
kiss Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mintayo: Have you watched "the encounter"?. Try and watch that too,you will enjoy it!
Btw,how are you?
Will keep it on my "to watch movies" list thanks Mintayo.

M blessed, humbled by the Grace and you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
musKeeto:
Wataguan?

I'm good chief. long time. What's new? got the new car? cool

Happy birthday in arrears UJ.

Mintayo and HBG, The Encounter is very nice. seen it before. I should have the mobile version I converted somewhere.

Winter Soldier is nice too. I just saw it grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Don't copy the behaviour and custom of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect (Romans 12:2)

...but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.
How do you think? How is your thinking? Just allow the Holy Spirit fix your thinking( Eph 4:23). Learn to know God's will for you...

Good Morning

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:

Am good dear...HAff thou resumeth school or still earning?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Do you believe in resurrection?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2014
logicboy01: Do you believe in resurrection?

shocked shocked This moniker never resurrected after data loss.

So, how come

Logikboi angryangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by logicboy01: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2014
FrancisTony:

shocked shocked This moniker never resurrected after data loss.

So, how come

Logikboi angryangry

I work in mysterious ways grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmm...

This Same 'ole boring thread
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Will keep it on my "to watch movies" list thanks Mintayo.

M blessed, humbled by the Grace and you?
Its a movies I never gets tired watching. I am sustained by the Grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.