Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (836501 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

guy, you suppose record the whole thing for video grin grin grin grin
you think say na film? if you see death, stand record it.this thing happen in my very own eyes.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Is it only me? Am I being too harsh?

I find people who do the following on Nairaland to be unintelligent
-have diaries on the diary section

You are wrong. Some people might want to tell a story of their life or write an article without being interrupted.

-frequent the romance section

You are right in some case especially being frequent.

-frequent the sexuality section

True grin

-type in shorthand eg yhu, str8, issorite etc

It really sucks but I can't say.

-anglicize their yoruba/local names to sound more English (Harbiola, Hardeywumi, etc)
-claim that macllatunji is a great mod

1) Lol.

2) hmm

I truly despise such people grin grin

For your mind. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by johnpaul1101(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2014
what then of those who despise the son of God? who treats as a cheap thing the blood of God's convenant which purified them from sin? who insult the spirit of grace? just think how much worse is the punishment they will deserve?(heb 10:29)
or perhaps you despise his great kindness,tolerance and patience, surely you know that God is kind, because he is trying to lead you to repent.(rom 2:4)
if today you hear his voice, harden not your heart(heb 3:15)
it's not too late to go back to God(isa 1:18,isa 30:18)

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

You are wrong. Some people might want to tell a story of their life or write an article without being interrupted.

You are right in some case especially being frequent.

True grin

It really sucks but I can't say.

1) Lol.

2) hmm

For your mind. undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Rilwayne001: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

guy, you suppose record the whole thing for video grin grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zyzxx(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Don't use God just to put out fires - using
power just to keep the enemy in check is like
using a relationship just to keep from being
lonely. It might work, but you're missing the
bigger picture and settling for the basics.
God want a relationship with you. Walk with
HIM beloved.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zyzxx(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2014
Anytime God gives you a vision, you will
find out who God intended to grow with
you, go with you, and who God assigned to
you. Those who are not a part of the plan
won't have ears to hear beloved. Don't kill
yourself trying to make somebody hear a
God vision who is not a part of God's plan
for your vision.
Gud morning
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
What's happening?

It seems christians have abandoned this chatbox

I see, it is not fun when others invade your chatbox abi? grin grin grin grin

#you reap what you sow
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
TheBigUrban2: What's happening?

It seems christians have abandoned this chatbox

I see, it is not fun when others invade your chatbox abi? grin grin grin grin

#you reap what you sow
have you ever seen a man fighting war witou opponent? That's what you are doin.

Only you agueing your self.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
malvisguy212: have you ever seen a man fighting war witou opponent? That's what you are doin.

Only you agueing your self.

I was making a mental note. Get a brain
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

ok mr brain.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

maby you are bore and you looking for christian to chat with... Or should I say ague with....... All the same sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
malvisguy212: maby you are bore and you looking for christian to chat with... Or should I say ague with....... All the same sha.

undecided

e-diot, why not just come out and say you want to chat with me?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

undecided

e-diot, why not just come out and say you want to chat with me?

you wan unleash your anger on me? my guy, if you see my body size, you won't called me idiot, fear will make you called me Oga.

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
malvisguy212: you wan unleash your anger on me? my guy, if you see my body size, you won't called me idiot, fear will make you called me Oga.

internet tough guy?

As for me, I am very skinny with zero muscles. But bullets dont discriminate.........
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

internet tough guy?

As for me, I am very skinny with zero muscles. But bullets dont discriminate.........
thebigurban is a skinny guy? Ok, that good to know.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by johnpaul1101(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
goodday my beloved brethren, God have a message for every youth in the house today.and that devine message is recorded in paul's second letter to timothy chapter 2 from verse 22, and it says:avoid the passions of youth and strive for righteousness,faith,love, and peace together with those who with a pure heart call out to the lord for help. christ wants us youth to desist from every form of worldliness and work with him in a more spiritual manner just as he said through apostle peter
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by johnpaul1101(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
1peter 4:2,from now on then you must live the rest of your earthly lives controlled by God's will and not by human desires, God really want us to come back to him and both walk and work with him. do not let the devil deceive you by telling you that your sins are too bad to be forgiven.do not listen to him for he is a liar,1john 1:9 says but if we confess our sins to god he will keep his promise(made in isa 1:18) and do what is right ,he will forgive us our sins and purify us from all our wrongdoing,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by johnpaul1101(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
sometimes i ask myself, what is that earthly pleasure that would prevent me from enjoying life eternity? is it food? 1cor 8:8 food does not improve my relationship with God for i gain nothing if i eat and i loose nothing if i do not eat. is it immorality? why not be patient until i marry? why do that now which i can enjoy better tomorrow? please go back to your God and ask for mercy their is no time to waste.heb 3:15 will warn:if today you hear his voice harden not your heart. God is waiting for you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
@FrancisTony....A and F is a nice course.I understand we kinda have "inferior" courses in Nigeria. But I believe every course is chosen based on passion and vision. That will drive you when the road become rough. Ask yourself what you want out of what you want to do, though your best choice may have eluded you but your other options should also fit into your vision/dreams.So, I may not be absolutely in a good position to say go for A&F or go for another. However, is Agric. Econs possible? What about Agric Ext andRural Dev.These courses may have more marketable value...You can as well consider Animal Science or Animal genetics ..
All the best bro
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
dagr8: @FrancisTony....A and F is a nice course.I understand we kinda have "inferior" courses in Nigeria. But I believe every course is chosen based on passion and vision. That will drive you when the road become rough. Ask yourself what you want out of what you want to do, though your best choice may have eluded you but your other options should also fit into your vision/dreams.So, I may not be absolutely in a good position to say go for A&F or go for another. However, is Agric. Econs possible? What about Agric Ext andRural Dev. These courses may have more marketable value...You can as well consider Animal Science or Animal genetics.
All the best bro

Okay. Thanks.

I am thinking about the bolded(s) with Industrial Chemistry. Anyone I get sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. Thanks.

I am thinking about the bolded(s) with Industrial Chemistry. Anyone I get sha.

embarassed

My boy goes to school....so emotional!!

Make daddy proud!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

embarassed

My boy goes to school....so emotional!!

Make daddy proud!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
There was a professor of philosophy who was a deeply committed atheist. His primary goal for one required class was to spend the entire semester proving that God couldn't exist. His students were always afraid to argue with him because of his impeccable logic. Sure, some had argued in class at times, but no one had ever really gone against him because of his reputation. At the end of every semester on the last day, he would say to his class of 300 students, "If there is anyone here who still believes in God, stand up!"
In twenty years, no one had ever stood up. They knew what he was going to do next. He would say, "Because anyone who believes in God is a fool. If God existed, he could stop this piece of chalk from breaking when it hit the ground. Such a simple task to prove that He is God, and yet He can't do it."
And every year, he would drop the chalk onto the tile floor of the classroom, and it would shatter into a hundred pieces. All of the students would do nothing but stop and stare. Most of the students thought that God couldn't exist. Certainly, a number of Christians had slipped through, but for 20 years, they had been too afraid to stand up.
Well, a few years ago there was a freshman who happened to enroll. He was a Christian and had heard the stories about his professor. He was required to take the class for his major, and he was afraid. But for three months that semester, he prayed every morning that he would have the courage to stand up no matter what the professor said or what the class thought. Nothing they said could ever shatter his faith...he hoped.
Finally, the day came. The professor said, "If there is anyone here who still believes in God, stand up!" The professor and the class of 300 people looked at him, shocked, as he stood up at the back of the classroom.
The professor shouted, "You FOOL!!! If God existed, he would keep this piece of chalk from breaking when it hit the ground!"
He proceeded to drop the chalk, but as he did, it slipped out of his fingers, off his shirt cuff, onto the pleat of his pants, down his leg, and off his shoe. As it hit the ground, it simply rolled away unbroken. The professor's jaw dropped as he stared at the chalk. He looked up at the young man and then ran out of the lecture hall.
The young man who had stood proceeded to walk to the front of the room and shared his faith in Jesus for the next half hour. 300 students stayed and listened as he told of God's love for them and of His power through Jesus CHRIST.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 3:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Tovot: There was a professor of philosophy who was a deeply committed atheist. His primary goal for one required class was to spend the entire semester proving that God couldn't exist. His students were always afraid to argue with him because of his impeccable logic. Sure, some had argued in class at times, but no one had ever really gone against him because of his reputation. At the end of every semester on the last day, he would say to his class of 300 students, "If there is anyone here who still believes in God, stand up!"
In twenty years, no one had ever stood up. They knew what he was going to do next. He would say, "Because anyone who believes in God is a fool. If God existed, he could stop this piece of chalk from breaking when it hit the ground. Such a simple task to prove that He is God, and yet He can't do it."
And every year, he would drop the chalk onto the tile floor of the classroom, and it would shatter into a hundred pieces. All of the students would do nothing but stop and stare. Most of the students thought that God couldn't exist. Certainly, a number of Christians had slipped through, but for 20 years, they had been too afraid to stand up.
Well, a few years ago there was a freshman who happened to enroll. He was a Christian and had heard the stories about his professor. He was required to take the class for his major, and he was afraid. But for three months that semester, he prayed every morning that he would have the courage to stand up no matter what the professor said or what the class thought. Nothing they said could ever shatter his faith...he hoped.
Finally, the day came. The professor said, "If there is anyone here who still believes in God, stand up!" The professor and the class of 300 people looked at him, shocked, as he stood up at the back of the classroom.
The professor shouted, "You FOOL!!! If God existed, he would keep this piece of chalk from breaking when it hit the ground!"
He proceeded to drop the chalk, but as he did, it slipped out of his fingers, off his shirt cuff, onto the pleat of his pants, down his leg, and off his shoe. As it hit the ground, it simply rolled away unbroken. The professor's jaw dropped as he stared at the chalk. He looked up at the young man and then ran out of the lecture hall.
The young man who had stood proceeded to walk to the front of the room and shared his faith in Jesus for the next half hour. 300 students stayed and listened as he told of God's love for them and of His power through Jesus CHRIST.

This fake story again?

So, the story concedes that the professor couldnt be logically challenged when it came to proving the existence of God as he would defeat anyone that tried to prove that there is a God.

If you throw a coin a million times, there is a slim chance that it would not land on heads or tails but on its middle. Figure it out
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2014
hello everybodysmiley
@francis how are yhu?smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
ATMC: hello everybodysmiley

I am partially feeling 'Okay'. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wow.longest time.whats up brethrens
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hello
ATMC: hello everybodysmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2014
Benstino: Wow.longest time.whats up brethrens
hey, we are looking up to God, been living by the grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.