Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830883 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2014
We did not merit to see today but for his mercy we are among the living. All thanks and adoration be unto God. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2014
adeyemikenny5: We did not merit to see today but for his mercy we are among the living. All thanks and adoration be unto God. Amen.

@ bold, are you saying the we are supposed to be dead?

You are on your own....I deserve to be alive.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

@ bold, are you saying the we are supposed to be dead?

You are on your own....I deserve to be alive.

Some slept last night and could not wake up again, so God has count you and I among those that witness today.

God opened his merciful eye upon us, we that are sinner but by his grace we are counted for righteous. He came to the world to die for our sins but yet many turned their back against their maker.
so we did not merit today due to our sins but by his mercy we are alive.

Give God the praise and thank him for his protection upon your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2014
adeyemikenny5:

Some slept last night and could not wake up again, so God has count you and I among those that witness today.

God opened his merciful eye upon us, we that are sinner but by his grace we are counted for righteous. He came to the world to die for our sins but yet many turned their back against their maker.
so we did not merit today due to our sins but by his mercy we are alive.

Give God the praise and thank him for his protection upon your life.

That is your own belief.

I myself deserve to live.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kabba7(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
PLEASE ANYONE HERE KNOWS
PASTOR BOSUN EMMANUEL?
Who really is pastor Bosun Emmanue was at a fellowship somewhere in Ibadan this morning where his recordings was played back.
He made some very serious allegation that needed re.searhcing ino his background as he sound more like someone on campaign for party politics than preaching God"s word.
Please every info on him is welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
kabba7: PLEASE ANYONE HERE KNOWS
PASTOR BOSUN EMMANUEL?
Who really is pastor Bosun Emmanue was at a fellowship somewhere in Ibadan this morning where his recordings was played back.
He made some very serious allegation that needed re.searhcing ino his background as he sound more like someone on campaign for party politics than preaching God"s word.
Please every info on him is welcome.
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UyiIredia(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
So Christian chatbox don turn to prayer room abi. I am not seeing anyone chatting here.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
UyiIredia: So Christian chatbox don turn to prayer room abi. I am not seeing anyone chatting here.

Some people jumped ship, unfortunately.

Good to have you back!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mcmukoko12(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
[size=16pt]In this country much prayers are needed to avert looming dangers.

check prayers to destroy satanic yokes here http:///1vNwH55

Hot Prayers Zones[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kento12: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2014
wat so ever u tink u can do or sacrifice 2 God, know dat dere's some1 somewere dat can do and sacrifice much more dan u.. We re where and what we are simple by His grace.... Deres notin we can do 4 God dat He can nt get wit out us...... We suppose 2 b expendible but His love has made us precious....... Glory 2 God......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
UyiIredia: So Christian chatbox don turn to prayer room abi. I am not seeing anyone chatting here.
I also observed that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UyiIredia(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Some people jumped ship, unfortunately.

Good to have you back!!!
Not back yet. Till i get myself another BB. I got mugged by some area boys.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by thinkdip(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
He's able to do all I have imagine...I have no need to worry about the stormy present,he's available to calm the storm and make straight the rough path..iBelieve
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
@FrancisTony, you said your answer is YES. Now where did you read in the Bible to get that answer?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2014
ihedinobi2: @FrancisTony, you said your answer is YES. Now where did you read in the Bible to get that answer?

"I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish." - Luke 13:3

""God overlooked people's ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him." - Acts 17:30

If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned." - John 15:6

I hope you will be posting speaking from 'Protestantism' point of view who believe that all sins are the same(because I think you are one of them), not 'Catholicsm'.

No twisting. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2014
where is an0nimus biko?
Good morning brethrensissmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2014
FrancisTony:

"I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish." - Luke 13:3

""God overlooked people's ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him." - Acts 17:30

If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned." - John 15:6

I hope you will be posting speaking from 'Protestantism' point of view who believe that all sins are the same(because I think you are one of them), not 'Catholicsm'.

No twisting. smiley
Could you explain to me how "repent of your sins" translates to "keep these laws"?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Gud morning, the children of The Mighty One
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Happy birthday, UjSizzle. May your joy be set to "overflow". May wisdom and grace be multiplied to you. May you increase in every good way. May you find the strength everyday to make life yours.

Happy birthday.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2014
ihedinobi2: Happy birthday, UjSizzle. May your joy be set to "overflow". May wisdom and grace be multiplied to you. May you increase in every good way. May you find the strength everyday to make life yours.

Happy birthday.
Thank you smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by naptu2: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2014
The food's almost ready! Come one, come all. UjSizzle's birthday party is going down here https://www.nairaland.com/1888736/happy-birthday-ujsizzle#26036931

Don't forget to bring gifts.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Emusan(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2014
UyiIredia: Not back yet. Till i get myself another BB. I got mugged by some area boys.

grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2014
naptu2: The food's almost ready! Come one, come all. UjSizzle's birthday party is going down here https://www.nairaland.com/1888736/happy-birthday-ujsizzle#26036931

Don't forget to bring gifts.
*Sits on a rocking chair, leg crossed, waiting for the food*....Ain't going no where,No work today until I eat birthday food grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Could you explain to me how "repent of your sins" translates to "keep these laws"?

lol! Okay. I give up. Do you mind explaining?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
FrancisTony:

lol! Okay. I give up. Do you mind explaining?
A man who sins is the one who can repent. Repentance means to turn around from something and head in the opposite direction. And what does it mean to sin? It means (pay attention now) not merely to break God's laws but to treat God as if He were a liar. Do you understand that?

Every act of sin has back of it this one trigger: God is not completely honest and above-board with me therefore I have to look out for myself. That is the sin that we must repent from. And when you repent from that, God will be able to start fixing your character so that little by little you become less disposed to breaking God's laws.

What does repenting then mean? How do you do it? Well, to inherit God's Kingdom, to come into God's Family and be called His Own, you have to accept that it is wrong of you to regard God as a liar. You have to come to terms with the fact that God has never lied to you and that it has always been your own inherent desire to assert yourself in spite of Him that set you off on the road that caused you all your trouble. Then you must humbly ask Him to take charge of you and fix you and your mistakes.

If you do that, God will give you the Spirit of Christ and thus deposit in you what you need to start learning to behave better. That Spirit in you is your "pass" as it were to let you into Heaven. You do not merit Heaven because you do good stuff. You merit Heaven because you have that Spirit inside you. Your reward in Heaven is what is tied to the good stuff you do. But your membership and citizenship of Heaven is wholly based on God's Gift of His Spirit.

Do you understand?

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Babare(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
As Christians, our standing can determine our state but our state cannot determine our standing. Our standing is permanent and
unchangeable, while our state is temporal and changeable. Many times, people judge us according to our state...and not by our standing.

Our standing connotes divinity as it is what Jesus has done for us, while our state requires humanity as it is what we do for ourselves.

"We all, with unveiled faces, are looking
as in a mirror at the glory of the Lord
and are being transformed into the
same image from glory to glory; this is
from the Lord who is the Spirit." 2 Cor
3:18 (HCSB)

Read on here>>>
www.visualsworld..com.es/2014/09/the-believers-standing-and-his-state.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ihedinobi2

Thanks

That wasn't the question I am asking tho'. Well, let it end. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
What question were you asking again? Just re-post it for the benefit of any other interested party.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
greeting to my brothers and sister,how is our life in christ? Hope fine, I just want to use this opportunity to drop few interesting christian movies, when the goin get tough, this is the kind of movies we should watch.
1.courageous
2.fireproof
3. Facing the giant
4.the lamp
5.flywheel
6.not easily broken
7. A mothers prayer
8. Sueing the devil.
9.standing firm.
For those who are goin through rough times, watch courageous , facing the giant fireproof and flywheel.

Hold on to what you got. Don't let anybody descive you,the book of habakkuk 3:17 Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls, 18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior. 19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the heights.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
ihedinobi2: What question were you asking again? Just re-post it for the benefit of any other interested party.

If 'lusting' is really to be a sin that can lead to eternal damnation, don't you think no one will make heaven except Asexuals?

Or calling someone a 'fool'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
FrancisTony:

If 'lusting' is really to be a sin that can lead to eternal damnation, don't you think no one will make heaven except Asexuals?

Or calling someone a 'fool'?
I think you should just take your time and study what I have said. Your questions have been thoroughly answered.

To help you along, it is specifically because everyone commits one sin or other worthy of damnation that God's Judgment is no longer about what sin you've committed and how often. It is now about whether you trust Christ's sacrifice to be enough to cover your incessant failures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — INTERCESSORY PRAYERS / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.