Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835138 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who's around biko? I'm on transit right now and so BORED. Few minutes back I had to ask the driver to please stop, I needed to throw up. It happens once in a while when I'm travelling and I think it's the A.C. Anyone knows the cure? And if there be anybody free, let's chat abeg. Help sister bored.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2016
ATMC:
Who's around biko? I'm on transit right now and so BORED. Few minutes back I had to ask the driver to please stop, I needed to throw up. It happens once in a while when I'm travelling and I think it's the A.C. Anyone knows the cure? And if there be anybody free, let's chat abeg. Help sister bored.
It happens, sorry about that! Maybe next time, you should sit some distance away from the A. C.
How was the journey?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2016
Mintayo:

It happens, sorry about that! Maybe next time, you should sit some distance away from the A. C.
How was the journey?
No hitches. Minty...it has been a long long long long while.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
ATMC:
No hitches. Minty...it has been a long long long long while.
Yea. It's been a while.
How are you doing?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mintayo:
Yea. It's been a while. How are you doing?
I'm half good. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
ATMC:
I'm half good. smiley
Lol@half Good. What happened to the remaining half? grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mintayo:
Lol@half Good. What happened to the remaining half? grin
smiley I don't know o
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Aremu01(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
To the spiritual giants in the house, help a brother out. Please how can you different between God's will n man's will?
I need help on this @all
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
ATMC:
smiley I don't know o
grin cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by bstringz(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcck-CGbMzo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Watch this Amazing Group sing Living waters By JOYOUS celebration
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Aremu01(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aremu01:
To the spiritual giants in the house, help a brother out. Please how can you different between God's will n man's will?
I need help on this @all
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zzzzy: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2016
I know most people here don't know nf, he's a christian rapper (foreign though) ... Rapper who is a christian rather. If you've heard his music before you'll know what i mean. Some hours ago he released his album therapy session. If you haven't heard his music before, i suggest you do so now... This is the intro for the album. Check on his channel for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzcOPNpKvRY

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by elidi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=Aremu01 post=44880141][/quote]

God will is His Word and He NEVER contradict Himself.

The Word and The Spirit.

Without The Spirit you cannot understand the Word and without the Word you will not know the will of the FATHER.

As a Christian, the Holy Spirit and The Word are you most important assets.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by elidi(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Aremu01:
I need help on this @all

God will is His Word and He NEVER contradict Himself.
The Word and The Spirit.
Without The Spirit you cannot understand the Word and without the Word you will not know the will of the FATHER.
As a Christian, the Holy Spirit and The Word are you most important assets.
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) ( Share

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by haryomikun(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
The rules on nairaland could be quite funny at times oh cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Principe67(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
THE MIND OF A DEPENDENT[center][/center][color=#000099][/color]
Gazing at floating grey coloured clouds which decorates the colourless skies makes one wonder and stand in awe of the mind that conjured this sight that men throughout all ages have tried but in vain to fathom and in their desperation of trying to explain that which their minds couldn’t capture they formulated a theory of evolution as a safe haven for their minds incompetence.
Snapping out of this sky-gazing, my eye balls take a 360 degree turn to gaze into my soul and try to understand the tiny bits that make up the man that I am. Considering atoms and molecules of soul fabric that in turn generate capacities for actions that are being transported to five senses for onward execution.
In between all the twist and turns of this meta-physical levers and pulley system of this realm I stumbled on a great discover that forever changed my perception of the term men of my world refer to as “weakness”.
A state often refer to as that in which one lacks strength, but what many fail to realise is that fact all of us are weak but only a few dare to admit it. The driver yelling insult another because of his inability to manoeuvre fails to see that he lacks the strength of patience yet he claims he’s strong, or is it the political Lord that cannot help but cart away the billions meant for the masses under his care who claims to strong hearted but fails to see his inability to Love as a weakness.
This tale of strength permeated all nooks and cranny of the globe and many claim to possess it in their quivers only for a keen mind to see that all they have is weakness disguised as strength which therefore renders them miserable at the dawning of that which they think they really possess.
This amazing discovery I made in my soul-gazing made my eyeballs take another 360 degree turn that made me to sky-gaze, howbeit this time in a meta-physical pattern, and I began to meditate on the one from whom all essence and creation finds their source and I considered the great strength he possesses which brought me to the same conclusion that holy-men who took the same course I now travelled came to.
True strength is not in our ability to do or not to do, but true strength comes from the mind that has the ability to depend on the one who can, the strongest boss are not the ones who can undertake all the tasks single-handedly but the ones who can trust those stronger that himself to do so, the toddler who refuses to rely on her parents for support is one who is not prepared to graduate from toddler-hood. Likewise the soul who is unprepared to trust and rely on the strength of him who formed him is one who is denying its source and In the words of ancient men,
“The river who forgets it source is one that is destined to dry up”.
I dare to declare that I am weak and dependent, for only then do I find strength.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Stconvict(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
And one day religion will be the last thing people care about.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by katty09(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2016

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by djdrumz6(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good evening house. I am new hia.jus want us to share wi ourselves the book of Romans 8:22-27
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by katty09(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2016
PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2016

With our hearts filled with Joy, we humbly thank God our gracious Father for the gift of life, for how far He has led us through the year 2016. We have happily completed the first four months of this blessed year. Although we have a lots of ups and downs but the Lord has been good to us too.

Commit your way to the Lord , Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. Psalms 37:5 NKJV

Dear Lord,
- we pray as we go into the 5th month of this blessed year, please go before us.
- All that we lay our hands upon in this month, Father please bless it.
- Before we call upon you this month, dear Lord please answer us.
-please bless our going out and our coming in.
- Please fill us with more of your Holy Spirit.
- Let Your presence be with us from the very first day of this month, even to the last day.

Thank you Lord because you have answered our Prayers.
In JESUS Mighty name we pray.
Amen!!!

HAPPY NEW MONTH
HAVE A WONDERFUL MONTH OF MAY

http://daybydaybiblestudy..com/2016/05/prayer-for-month-of-may-2016.html

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Butch1987(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2016
If he called them gods unto whom the word of God came, and the scriture can not be broken. Children of God let the devil do his west you are a god and if you are a god then he that called you that also gave you power and othorite to tremple on scorpions and sepents, its doest matter what is hand now or what's happening in your life now the bible says trobles are but for a moment, the word of God says surely there is an end to everything but your expectations shall not be cut off in Jesus Mighty name. Now this may not be necessary to everyone but to those that feel the enemy has gone too far with there lives.[color=#000099][/color] cool if he called them
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Raphoeworld: 5:53am On May 08, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe. http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.