Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted (986 Views)

My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again / A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted by operaantap(m): 4:13am On Nov 27, 2012
I'm a finay year student. I met this gal at a fresher party we organized wen I was still a departmental exco. We dated for almost a year though we never had active sex but we've done tinz much more close to that. We love each other so much though we do ve our differences. She never trust me coz she believ I'm handsome and she could see even how our classmates behave wen they are wit me. She once caught me inviting a gal down to ma skul on my bbm, but we settled dat. Though we both are christians, and she do complain about my spiritual life but she was not dat spiritual too. Until she said she is calling it quit though she still luv me. I'm sure she still luv me but I'm not ready for the spirikoko lyf now. I luv her and want her back. Pls how can I get her?
Re: My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Kill urself the world is over-populated by fools, u would be doing us a favour by reducing the population
Re: My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted by uboma(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2012
@ op, ur gal just jilted u using the most polite reasons in the game. Can u prove that she stil loves u as u claim? To salvage the relatnship, u need to hv a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her to point out ur flaws that pisses, analyse them. If u can change for the better, good for u and her. If u cant, then u just hv 2 let her walk away and desist frm crying over spilled milk. How come she cald it quits with u, being a handsome guy as u claim? Try and hv a humble opinion about urself and let others praise u.
Just my 2 cents
Re: My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted by Mynd44: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Kill urself the world is over-populated by fools, u would be doing us a favour by reducing the population
Be nice
Re: My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Be nice
why be nice when you can be honest?
Re: My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted by Mynd44: 6:54am On Nov 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: why be nice when you can be honest?
Okay. As you were
Re: My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted by Caseless: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2012
U dated close to one year without an active sex? Now i see why ur ship capsized.
Re: My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted by operaantap(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
caseless: U dated close to one year without an active sex? Now i see why ur ship capsized.
She was a virgin, and she cries whenever I tried having sex with her.
Re: My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted by 2sexy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
OP move on... I had the same experience once. She was the best I ever had but for her own reasons, she broke up. I heard she is now a devoted xtian. She got that beauty... lol.

But I have vowed never to go back to her because last time I called I realised she was asking who was on the phone. So I asked her if she deleted my number, she said yes but since I called, she has stored it.

I just send her a text later that she shouldn't expect me to ever bring up that Idea if reuniting with her again.

The shakara come too much and I just hate that. It is not as if I did any wrong ooo. She even confessed that no guy has ever made her feel the way I did or appreciate her the way I did. On top of that she spoil everything.

I wish her all the best.
Re: My Girl Broke Up Wit Me Coz She Wants To Be Devoted by Caseless: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
operaantap:

She was a virgin, and she cries whenever I tried having sex with her.
eyya...sori! I knw how it is. All those virgins with their wahala. Oga, if na virgin she be, abeg no puncture pls.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Easily Get Jealous...? Are You A Jealousy Man? - Read This... / How To Be Less Emotional In A Relationswhip / For Female Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.