Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. (82454 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by aspabay(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Them for wear this one abi?

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by fittty(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
babarazy:

u re an ediot of d first order. Upload ur parent's pic for us to see.

must you curse or rain insult? wonder is you can do this if we were seeing having this convesation. **SMDH** COWARD! angry
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ektbear: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
There is...beauty. In simplicity.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Elebiju: BUDDHA bless u
and bless you too
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by wellmax(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon: Lol! Obviously most of the people commenting here are deeper life, MFM, lord's chosen etc. Memebers.Most of these people are first class hypocrits. Abeg leave matter!

If this is your level of reasoning then you have a long way to go brov, tell me which church, religion, or aspect of our life that doesn't habour hypocrites? Cos you have one bad guy in your area doesn't make all of them bad. Never ever generalize.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ignis: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
jigawatts: I like deir dressing ........ Is it until d bride displays her cleavages and curves dat will make d marriage good OR Is it when they spend all they've saved on wedding expenses...... C'monnn ....
(BTW I'm a muslim)
You are on point sir.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
sunwalk:
so you are such an ominipresent feollow? Jesus said woe unto him that form a stumbling block on his neigbor's way. you see, unless you have tried to seduce him yourself, i don't see any truth in your discovery. If you are much holier, then go to him and tell him to repent, that is your responsibility. because if you die if by the grace of God you are a born again,God will ask you why you didn't warn that brother of his evil and immoral life. its in your hand, go and tell him instead of talking to everyone about it. come to think of it, what will people say about you during your wedding day? As you must have notice, people have different views of things, so watch ur comments atime. and for the record, i am a deeper life member, and am also a secretary in one of our region. we do not force a sister to comply, if she so agree not to. in an event that she does not want to wear a decent dress as designed by he women co-ordinator she is free to leave and marry in another church where she can where whatever she like, but not without a warning. God bless deeper life and all the other bible upholding and believing churches
1. I saw him beat the living day lights out of one of his sisters for attending a reedemed church (I heard when he said it while he was beating her up)
2. He's made subtle moves on me. His brother and sisters used to gist me about his sexcapades.
So like I said earlier, leave matter abeg!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
wellmax:

If this is your level of reasoning then you have a long way to go brov, tell me which church, religion, or aspect of our life that doesn't habour hypocrites? Cos you have one bad guy in your area doesn't make all of them bad. Never ever generalize.
I have heard of and seen many other examples. That one is just oe of them. There is one I know of that beat his wife and deprived her of financial assistance simply because the woman used relaxer on her hair. But Mr holier than thou chases after younger, fresher babes. No wonder their women have this bitter look on their faces when they see well dressed ladies.
#smh
Just leave matter abeg!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by wellmax(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
^^^
Really let's leave matter cos you are such a dum head giving false tales and you know you are lieing. Pastor Kumuyi was a guest preacher @ a previous Holy Ghost convention, apart from those born there, everyone else in Deeperlife came from some churches. No one will prevent anyone from attending other churches, yes, you might prefer they attend Deeperlife with you, but never to the extent of beating them up if they don't attend. Admitit brov, you are lieing.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
May God deliver us from hypocrisy..I am surprised @ the many unbiblical meaning of righteous living that I am seeing on NL..
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
May God deliver us from hypocrisy..I am surprised @ the many unbiblical meaning of righteous living that I am seeing on NL..
So carrying of Ipad makes one proud abi?? You better google up the meaning of righteous living , if you are too lazy to search the scriptures.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by daryoor(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
quell horreur! The wife is a turn off. If i mary this hen. I will have to have anoda family in the phillipines so that i wont die of boredom. The outfit tells on the personallity.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by guyANDROID1: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
trouble sleep yanga go wake am @op
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I have heard of and seen many other examples. That one is just oe of them. There is one I know of that beat his wife and deprived her of financial assistance simply because the woman used relaxer on her hair. But Mr holier than thou chases after younger, fresher babes. No wonder their women have this bitter look on their faces when they see well dressed ladies.
#smh
Just leave matter abeg!
hypocrisy must definitely pervade a religion dat demands too much.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Mavrick2012: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
jigawatts: I like deir dressing ........ Is it until d bride displays her cleavages and curves dat will make d marriage good OR Is it when they spend all they've saved on wedding expenses...... C'monnn ....
(BTW I'm a muslim)
we know,from jigawa state,close to nepa

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by onyxo76(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
aspabay: Them for wear this one abi?
this one na real unclothedness ahh ahh !!!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by farem: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
-So to serve God, I must look like a pauper?! [/b][/quote][color=#990000][quote author=Unknown Member][b]..
Why do you refer to these as paupers? Are they smelling (even from the smell of fornication and other lustful arts)? Or are their clothes tattered?
Even the naked mad women still those who dress "not as 'paupers' like you" as paupers. May be you are seeing or think from the standpoint of those psycho-patients who see sane and normal person as old, ragged, uncivilised, poor, unexposed, and 'pauper'ish!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by advocate666: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ciderella and Snow White attends a gay marriage.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by INFO70: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dressing responsibly is good, but is should be stylist and fashionable smiley
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
wellmax: ^^^
Really let's leave matter cos you are such a dum head giving false tales and you know you are lieing. Pastor Kumuyi was a guest preacher @ a previous Holy Ghost convention, apart from those born there, everyone else in Deeperlife came from some churches. No one will prevent anyone from attending other churches, yes, you might prefer they attend Deeperlife with you, but never to the extent of beating them up if they don't attend. Admitit brov, you are lieing.
Hahahahahahaha! God don catch una today! Why call me a "dumb head" I tot that was supposed to be a worldly term Abi are you not holy anymore?? Can't you make your point without insults? Last time I checked insulting someone is a sin before God o! Hehehehehehe
And btw, I'm a lady not a man(Obviously)
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by wellmax(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
@julieccentric
It will be helpful if you will read comments properly, understand the arguments presented, before you make conclusions.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
wellmax: ^^^
man,are u telling me u haven't seen deeper life chauvinists? They dont bliv any other church is good other than theirs.and about kumuyi preaching at a redeemed convention,i overheard a deeper life member saying he went to preach repentance 2 them implying dat they'r all sinners there who needed 2 hear d truth.whereas,when kumuyi preaches 2 other congregations(even small ones),he assumes dat there are believers among them too...some fanatic deeper life members can even go close 2 killing when somebody under their roof goes against d church's hardlines.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Beretta92: man,are u telling me u haven't seen deeper life chauvinists? They dont bliv any other church is good other than theirs.and about kumuyi preaching at a redeemed convention,i overheard a deeper life member saying he went to preach repentance 2 them implying dat they'r all sinners there who needed 2 hear d truth.whereas,when kumuyi preaches 2 other congregations(even small ones),he assumes dat there are believers among them too...some fanatic deeper life members can even go close 2 killing when somebody under their roof goes against d church's hardlines.
GBAM!!!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
wellmax: @julieccentric
It will be helpful if you will read comments properly, understand the arguments presented, before you make conclusions.
Abeg comot jare Mr “dumb head”.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by wellmax(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
@ sweetlenon,While I'm still waiting for you to admit your lies, let's deal with this one. You overheard someone, did you listen to the message yourself? I did and it wasn't repentance Äπϑ Depperlife never sees other christians as sinners. I'd said it before, there is always a judas among the twelve, you don't condemn all cos of one bad egg. Btw I'm only an ex-deeper lifer, my peeps are still there, we live in the same house, and there is mutual respect. We share the word together and 'sharpen' ourselves. I invite them to my programs, they come Äπϑ I attend theirs too.
Like you siad, let's leave mata
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Any body chooses what he or she likes
I thgink the gown is an individual choice
no qwalms
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ESULAALU: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: ...

-So to serve God, I must look like a pauper?!

Karma has come upon you so quickly.I AM REALLY ENJOYING HOW EVERYONE IS TAKING THE PISS OFF YOU.

Bring it on peeps,feel free to use the vilest words on him.I would have thought the moderators would do well to ban him totally from this site sef.

What is bad in what the bride has worn? So she must expose her body simply because she needs to look trendy and please childish people like you who cannot see past their nose?

My friend,get lost if you cannot talk sensibly. The husband likes her and you remain HIGHLY irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tomakint: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
ochallo: I don't believe this couple are going to have sex , the whole night would be sent praying and thanking GOd.
You are a clown right? Don't be deceived by their pious looks, human will be human anytime, any day. The Bro I am looking at in the picture could be what Yorubas called, "Ina piti" ***in bed*** likewise the sister! They are humans with flesh and blood, and not angels!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by wellmax(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Hahahahahahaha! God don catch una today! Why call me a "dumb head" I tot that was supposed to be a worldly term Abi are you not holy anymore?? Can't you make your point without insults? Last time I checked insulting someone is a sin before God o! Hehehehehehe
And btw, I'm a lady not a man(Obviously)
ahahahaha, yes you caught me, so bad. But Jesus called those who intentionally want τ̅☺ mislead others Vipers, some other times He called them f00ls. Anyway that's not an excuse, the word was not used τ̅☺ cause offence, if you are offended, I'm sorry.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by caesaraba(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Kai. Frustration can cause much wahala o. Still drinking panadol for another person's headache. Who no get leg dy nack head for wall say her neighbour wear over-sized shoe. Get a life people! Other matters of pressing concerns await. This op no try sha. Just like feeding wet bones to hungry dogs. Innocent couple wey just calm down do their wedding fa!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ESULAALU: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member:

Was reffering to the general Deeperlife mantra...

That lady looks like the weight of the world is on her shoulder..

She looks troubled..

Shut up there,brainless tw'at

Did she knock on your door to tell you she is troubled? That is how you just come up here to type rubbish because you have internet.

Unlike you,its obvious she is from a good home,now go back home and ask you mother to teach you some manners or I would help her do just that.Anofia like you.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
wellmax:
ahahahaha, yes you caught me, so bad. But Jesus called those who intentionally want τ̅☺ mislead others Vipers, some other times He called them f00ls. Anyway that's not an excuse, the word was not used τ̅☺ cause offence, if you are offended, I'm sorry.
Vipers??!!!! Hahahahahahaha eeeeee na wa o!
Btween Me and you who is spitting venom here All your posts scream "FANATIC" to high heavens!
Pls slow down, go drink a tall glass of cool lemon juice ok?
Geez! O ga o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / My Experience With The Super Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.