Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,274 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. (82447 Views)

Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
Gotta say the dressing is decent. If they are both cool with it, good for them. The fashionable ones don't necessarily have better marriages. Important thing is to live according to God's set standards.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
TroGunn: Gotta say the dressing is decent. If they are both cool with it, good for them. The fashionable ones don't necessarily have better marriages. Important thing is to live according to God's set standards.

indeed as per the bolded.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
wellmax: @ sweetlenon,While I'm still waiting for you to admit your lies, let's deal with this one. You overheard someone, did you listen to the message yourself? I did and it wasn't repentance Äπϑ Depperlife never sees other christians as sinners. I'd said it before, there is always a judas among the twelve, you don't condemn all cos of one bad egg. Btw I'm only an ex-deeper lifer, my peeps are still there, we live in the same house, and there is mutual respect. We share the word together and 'sharpen' ourselves. I invite them to my programs, they come Äπϑ I attend theirs too.
Like you siad, let's leave mata
u're d one who's not being sincere.it's clear dat yr bias is having a better part of u.hw can u say deeper life members don't see other xtians as sinners? d majority of deeper life members bliv dey hv some kind of esoteric knowledge which others dont hv n dey use every opportunity dey get 2 reaffirm dis. Their attitude can b maladorous n irritating at times.dey always make jestful n disparaging comments about "other churches" in their gatherings.it's simply sick!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
ESULAALU:

Shut up there,brainless tw'at

Did she knock on your door to tell you she is troubled? That is how you just come up here to type rubbish because you have internet.

Unlike you,its obvious she is from a good home,now go back home and ask you mother to teach you some manners or I would help her do just that.Anofia like you.
God just dey catch all of una one by one. Kai! Come and see a holy deeper life insult o! Even me a common "sinner" and "viper" cannot talk to somebody like this not to talk of christian brothers or sisters like una.
Na wa oooooooo!!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by sunwalk(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
wellmax:
ahahahaha, yes you caught me, so bad. But Jesus called those who intentionally want τ̅☺ mislead others Vipers, some other times He called them f00ls. Anyway that's not an excuse, the word was not used τ̅☺ cause offense, if you are offended, I'm sorry.
thumbs up bro. thats the spirit of true Christianity. I am not going to make any more comments because, "Evil doers will wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived" let them be, because, you might make the same mistake again and make an incoherent remarks

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by REVOLUTNIS: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: ...

-So to serve God, I must look like a pauper?!
What pauper about their dressing. must u serve GOD? mumu!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nkeon: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
My eyes! Please stop showing all these pics of trashy brides and 'in your face boobs'! angry

The wedding dress in the original post is awful imo. You can wear something classy and modest at the same time. It's not this way or that way.

But who said they won't be intimate?? Maybe they'll keep half of Naija awake on their wedding night grin grin

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
sunwalk: thumbs up bro. thats the spirit of true Christianity. I am not going to make any more comments because, "Evil doers will wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived" let them be, because, you might make the same mistake again and make an incoherent remarks
Look at this one again. So anybody that is not in support of deeper life principles and practices is evil ba?
Eeeeeeeee aaaaaaaa ok o!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ESULAALU: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
God just dey catch all of una one by one. Kai! Come and see a holy deeper life insult o! Even me a common "sinner" and "viper" cannot talk to somebody like this not to talk of christian brothers or sisters like una.
Na wa oooooooo!!!!!

Sweet lemonade,sweet baby...Dont mind that boy jare.
There is nothing we will not see on this forum,some people will literally put their hands in your mouth until you insult them by force.
Me and you are on the same page on this issue o.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by wellmax(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
Beretta92: u're d one who's not being sincere.it's clear dat yr bias is having a better part of u.hw can u say deeper life members don't see other xtians as sinners? d majority of deeper life members bliv dey hv some kind of esoteric knowledge which others dont hv n dey use every opportunity dey get 2 reaffirm dis. Their attitude can b maladorous n irritating at times.dey always make jestful n disparaging comments about "other churches" in their gatherings.it's simply sick!

Its sad that the ones you know or met are like that. The ones I know are not all like that.
Let's leave matter n take a cup of lemonade.
Its the couple's decision to dress that way and its ok if they are cool with it. Both of us are taking too much panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by linearity: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
OP, dem complain give you? They might even be more happy and contented than you.....If them like, make dem spend the first week of their honeymoon on prayer and fasting, wetin concern una?....Make you stop to dey drink Panadol for another man headache.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by REVOLUTNIS: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Julieccentric: May God deliver us from hypocrisy..I am surprised @ the many unbiblical meaning of righteous living that I am seeing on NL..
You have not seen anything, seat back and wait real freethinkers have not commented yet!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by poopppyLiillyy: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: This looks more like a wedding dress than that crap she has on...

This is okay than what she is puttn on!!!!that u suldnt expose doesn't mean u suld dress like a "Dump"!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tunapawizzy: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nkeon: My eyes! Please stop showing all these pics of trashy brides and 'in your face boobs'! angry

The wedding dress in the original post is awful imo. You can wear something classy and modest at the same time. It's not this way or that way.

But who said they won't be intimate?? Maybe they'll keep half of Naija awake on their wedding night grin grin

dis na wedding dress, simplet yet classy n beautiful
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
poopppyLiillyy:

This is okay than what she is puttn on!!!!that u suldnt expose doesn't mean u suld dress like a "Dump"!!!
Don't mind them o! They are just looking for excuses to put themselves in bondage. Chikena!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
I still maintain my stand;poverty and frustration will cause some ppl to be gossiping on anoda mans business wen they hv none...
P.S: anybody that reason along with me will knw wat I'm saying...those that are making $money will look for a way to increase their wealth and concentrate on their bis and nt minding odas bis
@op is better u find smtin doing b4 nairaland ruin u completely and wat u hv don is also a charge unto u for postin ones privacy in public and I hope dis will nt get crious...if dis happens in western country,I bet u no matter hw u hid ur identity,u will be caught.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
poopppyLiillyy:

Let her be. What she puts on is her choice and a lot of factors must have played a part in that decision- availability of funds, her exposure, availability of other options, etc. It's why we are different. In her opinion, she dressed well and appropriately. You and I may have different taste, but no need to insult others over their taste (or lack of, in your opinion)..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Dopefiend(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
acidosis™:

and you'll bodly carry your bible to church on sunday like a saint.. smh

you must be a daughter of jezebel

So cos she said holy shitt, she's a daughter of jezebel? Wow grin grin grin sh.it, shitt, shi.t, shiit, shyt!!! I'm whose son nw? Hpyocrite angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by meipsum1: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
hardbody: The husband will definitely cheat on her, it is just a matter of time
@Hardbody, I quite understand where you are coming from. May be because of where you lived or some other factors. But I don't want you to generalize, there are still couples God is helping to be faithful. Just because we read news about infidelity, divorce e.t.c almost everyday does not mean there are not people who are still faithful. Please change your mindset, when you get married and your wife begin to advance in age and her skin start to shrivels due to old age, will you begin to cheat on her because she is not as beautiful as before? Even though testosterone tends to make guys misbehave atimes, God's grace is sufficient if we will make use of it. BTW, I am not a member of deeper life.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by meipsum1: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
hardbody: The husband will definitely cheat on her, it is just a matter of time
@Hardbody, I quite understand where you are coming from. May be because of where you lived or some other factors. But I don't want you to generalize, there are still couples God is helping to be faithful. Just because we read news about infidelity, divorce e.t.c almost everyday does not mean there are not people who are still faithful. Please change your mindset, when you get married and your wife begin to advance in age and her skin start to shrivels due to old age, will you begin to cheat on her because she is not as beautiful as before? Even though testosterone tends to make guys misbehave atimes, God's grace is sufficient if we will make use of it. BTW, I am not a member of deeper life.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by mapet: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
@Ochallo,

Have heard of the parable of the arabian virgin? Nutshell! the husband passed out in bed on wedding night. Reason? She took the whole 18years of abstenance in one night..... wink
ochallo: I don't believe this couple are going to have sex , the whole night would be sent praying and thanking GOd.

But tell me, are those Bros DL members too I could not but notice the tapping and nicely fitted suit of those guys
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by caesaraba(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wedding was Saturday, probably honey-mooning (in their own "none-of-your-business" ways). Gonna probably get kids and become grandpa/ma.......while certain trolls would still remain here on naira.land bitching about the wedding dress in a thinly-veiled transfer of aggression from life's many other frustrations. If say this couple fit appear for some people front now eh, we go just get instant volunteers for suicide bombing. Question: Why so much anger at these people who know absolutely nothing about you (probably never will) and are just victims of an obviously jobless O.P who thinks Seun pays cash for starting attacks on a people practicing what they believe and deem fit?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by tonte(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well, wat I'm sure of is that they won't give each other head.......so sad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
slimyem: lmao....
This is holy wedding for reals...
Nothing to ooh and aah or wow about...
HD dullness!!

This girl, you have bad mouth o!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by mamagee3(f): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Lol!!!

The most awkward picture ever! grin
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by jaybee(f): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
ochallo: I don't believe this couple are going to have sex , the whole night would be sent praying and thanking GOd.

What will happen the night after?
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by danjohn: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
The picture is very very funny.
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by Sweetlemon(f): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
mapet: @Ochallo,

Have heard of the parable of the arabian virgin? Nutshell! the husband passed out in bed on wedding night. Reason? She took the whole 18years of abstenance in one night..... wink

But tell me, are those Bros DL members too I could not but notice the tapping and nicely fitted suit of those guys
It is mostly the women who suffer their dress code principles a lot. A man can always wear a nicely cut designer suit if he can afford it but a woman can wear a designer dress only if it looks like a curtain and "hide" her 'shape' as much as possible!
Re: Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. by ochallo: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
caesaraba: The F.G really has to create more jobs fa! kai. See people swallowing panadol for another person's headache. How e take worry u reach? Of course she could have decided to dress "modestly naked" so that una go clap hand, but she didn't. Why? It's her wedding....not urs. if ur own reach, u fit naked and even lie down for d dance floor and spread ur legs make everbody come sample the "goodness of ur lord"...no wahala.
Just stay out of people's private lives. U obtain a pix of someone's wedding, upload it on N.L just to score cheap comments not knowing the hurt u might be causing this newly-wed couple. nonsense! And all this 9ja barristers never think to begin make use of opportunities like this to file defamation suits and claim damages.

I am sorry,No pun intended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With The Super Natural / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.