Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] (9847 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
hhahahahaha grin grin grin..... abiL is crazy!! That ban is too long, I want her back ooo.
He banned her two accounts...hahahahahaha. According to her, he said there is a reason why the initial account was banned grin grin grin

abiL tho, she's a crazy girl...lool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by 190theclown: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: 190 the clown m I flirting with u?

yes u are and if care isnt taken, i'll give it to you hot (from behind) wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by 190theclown: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
That's not possible. For what?? [size=18pt]Is that dude insane[/size]??

nod's head - yes he is grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 29, 2012
ItsModella:
He banned her two accounts...hahahahahaha. According to her, he said there is a reason why the initial account was banned grin grin grin

abiL tho, she's a crazy girl...lool
So he banned both of her accounts till 2013?? angry angry Dang, how do we get her back for the wooing challenge?? grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:59am On Nov 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

yes u are and if care isnt taken, i'll give it to you hot (from behind) wink
ggive wat to me?
190-the-clown:

nod's head - yes he is grin grin grin
some screws missing here
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by 190theclown: 1:08am On Nov 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: ggive wat to me?

amma give it to you hot and come in you embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by 190theclown: 1:12am On Nov 29, 2012
4Likes! shocked shocked

does it mean sexkillz concubines have finally let their guards down and deserted their
dream man sexkillz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by 190theclown: 1:33am On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmm undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by DExplorer1: 4:23am On Nov 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I want my name there too
Ok babe. Oya advertise yourself to wooers grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2012
Boring as fucccck
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by EzePromoe: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2012
Will the wooee give free ibonge/aramara as a prize to the wooer who wins her heart? undecided
#justasking#
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2012
REALITY101: Boring as fucccck
u talk too much
D-Explorer:

Ok babe. Oya advertise yourself to wooers grin
that's never going to happen Joor,I can't advertise myself then again wait to be wooed that's just plain madness
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Oahray: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Lawd have mercy oooo

I laugh in greek..one of ur bois followed me to my crib and he wanted to be part of the family,he even graduated from our initiation session tongue
Kiss and tell. Hmmmmnph!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: cheesy

I hope nobody z gonna chop my head ova u in da morning?
i wont chop off ur head...but stay off ma quy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2012
Chukskalidon:
give me ur hands
sweerie wadt d meanin ot dat??. angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Oahray: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2012
Pritheeann:
babe how far?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: let's take it to my crib
hahaha..babe u're trespassinq biq tym...pls stay off ma man
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2012
Oahray: babe how far?
quhd you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Oahray: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2012
Pritheeann: quhd you?
chai! The letter 'g' still on exile? #sadmuch
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2012
Oahray: chai! The letter 'g' still on exile? #sadmuch
lolz...so you kissed dat babe yesterday?.aarqh..badosky must hear dis
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by EzePromoe: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2012
Pritheeann: hahaha..babe u're trespassinq biq tym...pls stay off ma man
Babe, you're getting me confused big time. You and this your man who is wooing each other undecided
Pritheeann: lolz...so you kissed dat babe yesterday?.aarqh..badosky must hear dis
Another score point for Promoe cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Oahray: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2012
Pritheeann: lolz...so you kissed dat babe yesterday?.aarqh..badosky must hear dis
me? Kiss babe? No o *cock crows*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Oahray: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2012
Eze Promoe:
wishes man. If you want a score point, earn it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Babe, you're getting me confused big time. You and this your man who is wooing each other undecided

lolz..mind you am not d one wooing chuks.its d other way round,buh dat babe is rily steppinq omma toes..and am rili not in2 it @all
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2012
Oahray: me? Kiss babe? No o *cock crows*
hmmm
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Oahray: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2012
Pritheeann: dat babe is rily steppinq omma toes..and am rili not in2 it @all
she is kidding jor. No dey take am personal.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2012
Pritheeann: lolz..mind you am not d one wooing chuks.its d other way round,buh dat babe is rily steppinq omma toes..and am rili not in2 it @all
*kneeling down, hands up*. Let me take u to heaven,baby.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2012
tomorrow is the D-day!! catching wooing-fever already grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2012
Oahray: she is kidding jor. No dey take am personal.
of course she knws she's my one and only.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2012
Pritheeann: sweerie wadt d meanin ot dat??. angry
my preeti its ntin o. I dey wit u full time. Jst tryin to keep company.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmmm,looks like my charm worked on em buh @ da end of da day they just went back to their wives wat m I?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics) / Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? / Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.