Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,932 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] (9820 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by DExplorer1: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2012
After the successful Men's Audition, we now have a list of participants in THE WOOING CHALLENGE (Season 2 - MEN)

These participants are men with boldness, game, stunts and confidence to win a lady's heart. That "magic" is gonna be done by the thoughtful and pretty good lines written by these men. After which the beautiful lady in-between will pick just ONE of these TWO MEN as her winner. Ho ho!!! Sound like great fun right? Yes!

For these men, NONE of them would like to LOSE or should i say REJECTED ? Thence, this could be just more than a SHOW. Right now, i'm feeling the heat. Are YOU? cheesy

Quickly, let me introduce you to the choices of these men - their beautiful ladies.

LIST OF BEAUTIFUL LADIES to be WOOED

* r231 and AlterEgo shooting for Ishilove

* Eze Promoe and Oahray shooting for Idowuogbo

* D-Explorer and Dopejemi shooting for ItsModella

* Omiobo and Brokoto shooting for Nnekacherry

* Rhymez and Binger shooting for ~vicky~

* LastApostle and Sexkillz shooting for Vivian Chinaza

* Ayobase and Chronique shooting for Shollypopz

* Flanrey and Crown Prince shooting for Dyt

* 190 and RudySmith shooting for Uj-sizzle

* Dmcdad and Chukskalidon shooting for Pritheeann

BY RANDOM SELECTION

* Alutacontinua (Sunebanty and Treasureboy09)

* ATMC (IZUKWU and Ikekings)

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

After this final selection, the result makes my FINAL LIST for Friday 30th @ 7pm. Thank you! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2012
D-Explorer:
After the successful Men's Audition, we now have a list of participants in THE WOOING CHALLENGE (Season 2 - MEN)

These participants are men with boldness, game, stunts and confidence to win a lady's heart. That "magic" is gonna be done by the thoughtful and pretty good lines written by these men. After which the beautiful lady in-between will pick just ONE of these TWO MEN as her winner. Ho ho!!! Sound like great fun right? Yes!

For these men, NONE of them would like to LOSE or should i say REJECTED ? Thence, this could be just more than a SHOW. Right now, i'm feeling the heat. Are YOU? cheesy

Quickly, let me introduce you to the choices of these men - their beautiful ladies.

LIST OF BEAUTIFUL LADIES to be WOOED

* r231 and AlterEgo shooting for Ishilove

* Eze Promoe and Oahray shooting for Idowuogbo

* D-Explorer and Dopejemi shooting for ItsModella

* Omiobo and Brokoto shooting for Nnekacherry

* Rhymez and Binger shooting for ~vicky~

* LastApostle and Sexkillz shooting for Vivian Chinaza

* Ayobase and Chronique shooting for Shollypopz

* Flanrey and Crown Prince shooting for Dyt

* 190 and RudySmith shooting for Uj-sizzle

BY RANDOM SELECTION

* Alutacontinua (Sunebanty and Treasureboy09)

* ATMC (IZUKWU and Ikekings)

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . .)

After this final selection, the result makes my FINAL LIST for Friday 30th @ 7pm. Thank you! cheesy
y my name no dey there na. I go spoil tinz 4 una o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by DExplorer1: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2012
Chukskalidon:
Oh, didn't noticed that. I will modify.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh, didn't noticed that. I will modify.
u beta o. Unless u want receive blow 4 ur smal mouth.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2012
Chukskalidon:
where u been dey wen d auditions dey qo on??.korea i quess
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Pritheeann: where u been dey wen d auditions dey qo on??.korea i quess
oya join my name put 4 @priteenan. I wan scatter her brain with my words.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by DExplorer1: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2012
Sent a PM to Jambsupport. Let me know if you see it sweets smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by DExplorer1: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2012
Chukskalidon:
Done!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2012
Chukskalidon:
with wich words?.mind yu words cant scatter me..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2012
D-Ex,i see u've granted my request.Thanks my bloda*yimu*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Mynd44: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2012
Representing the sacarsm and derailing association.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2012
Pritheeann: with wich words?.mind yu words cant scatter me..
says by who. Okay now we shall see.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by ATMC(f): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2012
@ iyke shocked, its payback time cheesy
@izubobo, i wanna feel d heat wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Representing the sacarsm and derailing association.
In connection with the razzmatazz organization
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2012
Chukskalidon:
says by who. Okay now we shall see.
brinq it on chuks...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by ayobase(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2012
Another new thread to be derailed right?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Mynd44: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2012
binger: In connection with the razzmatazz organization
No wahala.

You wan collaborate, you are welcome
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Mynd44: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2012
ayobase: Another new thread to be derailed right?
No derailing here oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
No wahala.

I Dey Kampke!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
No wahala.

I Dey Kamkpe!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Mynd44: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2012
binger: I Dey Kampke!
Now to the events proper. This will be a red carpet event right? I can't wait to see what the various ladies would wear. I don't give a fûck about the guys or do you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Oahray: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2012
Lol... I am seeing a certain somebody.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2012
What exactly is the essence of this new thread since it seems that the selection process is over?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2012
Pritheeann: brinq it on chuks...
Atta Girl. Its already on. U no dey feel am. Am so much feeling it!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by 190theclown: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2012
What exactly is going on here
Someone inform me on what's going on here angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now to the events proper. This will be a red carpet event right? I can't wait to see what the various ladies would wear. I don't give a fûck about the guys or do you?
We aint gay,so who gives a rat ass abt them? I am watching out for gorgeous creatures with stunning figures...btw,i dey feel ur attire
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Mynd44: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2012
binger: We aint gay,so who gives a rat ass abt them? I am watching out for gorgeous creatures with stunning figures...btw,i dey feel ur attire
Stop checking me out jorh.

Now which cutie are you looking forward to see dressed up on friday?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Pritheeann(f): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2012
Chukskalidon:
Atta Girl. Its already on. U no dey feel am. Am so much feeling it!
rili not filin anytin...[code][quote author=Chukskalidon]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop checking me out jorh.

Now which cutie are you looking forward to see dressed up on friday?
lol...who else buh my gorgeous vicky...u nko?who are u expecting to rock the carpet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by Mynd44: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
binger: lol...who else buh my gorgeous vicky...u nko?who are u expecting to rock the carpet?
I don't know but I will expect Goldieluks to come out looking beautiful, Candygosh with her perfect body and DYT.

Those are my expectations. But I am sure the ladies are gonna hold it down
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Final Selection ] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House. / Has Anyone Bumped On Your unclothedness? / My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.