Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234368 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Activityj(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2012
Please can spring bank mastercard work for the online payment?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Activityj(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2012
Qasminho:

If U like, I dönt have a UBA acount buh I use dia card
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Activityj(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2012
Qasminho:

If U like, I dönt have a UBA acount buh I use dia card
bro can i use the uba card while banking with spring bank can it work?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2012
temmiedee: @wiseman.... Pls, don t hesitate to come here to tell us ur experience
definity i will do just that
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ruggedcuzz: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2012
ruggedcuzz: I noticed the price of some goods in aliexpress and other sites you listed are more expensive compared to buying them in Nigeria. e.g. the price of nokia e51 is around $93 without adding shipping cost, meanwhile it is cheaper in Nigeria; even the price of nokia asha 303 is very expensive.
1. Must I buy in bulk to have a cheap price?
2. how can i get good quality products at a very good price, even when buying one quantity?
3. will free shipping bring it to my doorstep?

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chux76(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2012
wisemanj: helo guys i think this chrisvicm is real.when i got to there site the chat link was't there so i make use of the suggestion box to place by yrstd mornin i recie a cal frm one of there custm care who told me to send the link of the item so i did nw very set today i wil be makin my first order tru chrisvm pls wish me success

You have nothing to fear bro...Chrisvicmall is for real,They have been my shipping option and I have had no problem with them so far.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hello,

each time i log into alibaba to search for suppliers of external hard drives within my price range, i get unsolicited mails from companies that even offer me rock bottom prices for these products, but the main problem is that they dont use escrow, rather they offer the use of HSBC as a means of third party payment. Please is HSBC also safe for online transactions or should i just stick with the escrow requirements?

please urgent reply needed.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
Check the years at which the coy has been on alibaba platform. Don‘t deal with ordinary or unverified members, always deal with verified & gold members. Go to chrisvicmall and request them to verify the seller for you.
You can also check aliexpress for the same information.
HINT: To get free shipping with DHL for the product, insert ‘DHL FREE SHIPPING PRODUCT NAME‘, in the search box, just replace product name with what you are searching and you are good to go. This works only for large quantity and is the same info people are selling in their ebooks.
Oya pay me for that now...lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
hi guys wel i make the payment in chrisvicm two hurs later i recieve a from there custmer care tellin that my payment has get to them that thy wil kip on updating me about my goods

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by onlineresource: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
chemashie: Check the years at which the coy has been on alibaba platform. Don‘t deal with ordinary or unverified members, always deal with verified & gold members. Go to chrisvicmall and request them to verify the seller for you.
You can also check aliexpress for the same information.
HINT: To get free shipping with DHL for the product, insert ‘DHL FREE SHIPPING PRODUCT NAME‘, in the search box, just replace product name with what you are searching and you are good to go. This works only for large quantity and is the same info people are selling in their ebooks.
Oya pay me for that now...lol

thanks for revealing such info to us here, even me that know about this biz dont know abt what you just revealed....

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
onlineresource:

thanks for revealing such info to us here, even me that know about this biz dont know abt what you just revealed....
not all the products have such free shpping with DHL but you can still take advantage and get ur products with few days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
wisemanj: hi guys wel i make the payment in chrisvicm two hurs later i recieve a from there custmer care tellin that my payment has get to them that thy wil kip on updating me about my goods
I knew they honest right from time, even i have to abandon my China address and thinking of using their services.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Slyp: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
@El matteO
honestly if u can b real for just same way u appear to b on this thread
surely, surely I would love to partner with u for some time if u don't mine for me have some experience becaüse I so scared of business, don' t really know who to trust anymore to much scam from people
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
ruggedcuzz: I noticed the price of some goods in aliexpress and other sites you listed are more expensive compared to buying them in Nigeria. e.g. the price of nokia e51 is around $93 even without shipping cost, meanwhile it is cheaper in Nigeria; even the price of nokia asha 303 is very expensive.
1. Must I buy in bulk to have a cheap price?
2. how can i get good quality products at a very good price, even when buying one quantity?
3. will free shipping bring it to my doorstep?

Most of the suppliers on aliexpress offer discounts, some for minimum of 3, 5, 10 and so on depending on the supplier's discretion.
I think we have answered most of your questions early on the thread esp ur question 2 and 3.
Concerning the phones u mentioned, I personally wudnt want to buy a nokia fone or any other popular brand from aliexpress.
I will only advise that u get China fones if u want to get fones from aliexpress provided u av a market for them cos just as u av mentioned, the popular brands aren't that cheap there partly because these fones aren't indigenous to them unlike the China made fones.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ El Matteo, you have been a good guy so far, dishing out valuable information at no cost. I remembered how i vouched for chrisvicmall on this forum despite d fact that i have not met the man or worked with them, i did it based on his responses to some questions on business section. Some of us will also vouch for you when the need arises. Keep it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by onlineresource: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
Will definitely make use of them this month. Have some product that I want to order. Waiting to get the buyer first before ordering....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
do u hav ideal how much men suite cost in aliexpress and in nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chux76(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
mobuch:

Hello,

each time i log into alibaba to search for suppliers of external hard drives within my price range, i get unsolicited mails from companies that even offer me rock bottom prices for these products, but the main problem is that they dont use escrow, rather they offer the use of HSBC as a means of third party payment. Please is HSBC also safe for online transactions or should i just stick with the escrow requirements?

please urgent reply needed.

If they do not agree to an Escrow payment,then forget them,or better still use Chrisvicmall,they would verify their authenticity before they pay them
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2012
wisemanj: do u hav ideal how much men suite cost in aliexpress and in nigeria

You can get men's suit very cheap on aliexpress. I have once gone through the different prices on aliexpress and found that you can get some as cheap as 7-8k. You can sell these suits comfortably for btw 12 to 15k in lagos depending on who you are selling to and whether you are selling on wholesales or retail.
I will however advise that if you want to start, you should buy just one first so u can be sure of the quality and the size. If you go through the feedback of most of their men's wear on aliexpress, most of the buyers complain of the sizes been too small cos the way they measure their sizes seems to be different from the conventional ones we know. So just order for one and see how big or small it is which will help you in making your next orders. I intend going into this later myself cos i think it has good potential for selling here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by saheedowolabi01: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
i check on chrisvicmall website to get information as to its shipping fee and am not getting a uniform information from your customer rep.can you give me info as regards to this ..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Thanks bro. I found this info very useful to me casue I av been visiting alibaba site for quite some time now but am affraid I culd be scammed, but now I am rest assured. Once more thankz for this great info.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
El Matteo:

You can get men's suit very cheap on aliexpress. I have once gone through the different prices on aliexpress and found that you can get some as cheap as 7-8k. You can sell these suits comfortably for btw 12 to 15k in lagos depending on who you are selling to and whether you are selling on wholesales or retail.
I will however advise that if you want to start, you should buy just one first so u can be sure of the quality and the size. If you go through the feedback of most of their men's wear on aliexpress, most of the buyers complain of the sizes been too small cos the way they measure their sizes seems to be different from the conventional ones we know. So just order for one and see how big or small it is which will help you in making your next orders. I intend going into this later myself cos i think it has good potential for selling here.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
saheedowolabi01: i check on chrisvicmall website to get information as to its shipping fee and am not getting a uniform information from your customer rep.can you give me info as regards to this ..
The shipping price we use is $13 per kg (4-5days) and $8(7-10days). Note that this shipping fee is only applicable to those living in Lagos. If you leave outside Lagos, their will be an additional fee i.e the bus fee from Lagos to your destination. You negotiate the price with the driver of the bus you chose. If you have any question or would like to know more about us, you can always send us an email or chat with us online.

You can chat with us online between 12a.m Nigeria time to 5p.m Nigeria time. If you send an email to us, you will receive a reply within 24hours.

To all those that recommend us, I want to say a big [size=18pt]THANK YOU[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sunky644(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
A big kudos to El Mateo for opening up this opportunity to fellow Nigerians. I am a regular buyer on aliexpress at least I ve been a member for almost four months now and I was upgraded to Silver VIP member less than two months ago. Let me sound a note of warning to you guys just buying on the site; Please and please only click on "confirm order received" not only when you ve received the product but also when you ve verified it and you satisfied with what you received. Chinese can be dubious at times, if you ve not confirmed receipt of goods you can still send it back to the supplier and aliexpress will open dispute between you and the suppliers and if the supplier is at fault you get your money back in seven days. Aliexpress is one of the most plain, sincere and customer friendly online sales platform I ever seen if and only if you play the game by the rules and not too forward.

5 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
hi guys i recieve a cal frm chrisvicmal sayin that the jewelries i order for is prsntly not in stock that by next week it wil be thy told if i wil want to wait or place anyother order with similer price i then sent them an email contin the link of the new jewe i like to hav im waitin there reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 12:01am On Dec 05, 2012
emmnet: yes of a truth Aliexpress is one of the secure china site because of the escrow payment i bought a laptop but guess what i was informed by the site that the agent was ban and my cash was refunded to me after 7days so i want to say u have no fears and thier goods are ok and cheap am going into full time importation i make use of my gtb naira master card u can start withh little capital it depends on what u want to start importing and selling
but pls wen you imported yours,was it through free shipping or paid.??cause ive order for andriod for more than 2weeks now and i stil havent got my order yet.its being long..,.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2012
sunky644: A big kudos to El Mateo for opening up this opportunity to fellow Nigerians. I am a regular buyer on aliexpress at least I ve been a member for almost four months now and I was upgraded to Silver VIP member less than two months ago. Let me sound a note of warning to you guys just buying on the site; Please and please only click on "confirm order received" not only when you ve received the product but also when you ve verified it and you satisfied with what you received. Chinese can be dubious at times, if you ve not confirmed receipt of goods you can still send it back to the supplier and aliexpress will open dispute between you and the suppliers and if the supplier is at fault you get your money back in seven days. Aliexpress is one of the most plain, sincere and customer friendly online sales platform I ever seen if and only if you play the game by the rules and not too forward.
pls pls can i get ur mail addpls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 05, 2012
Meaningful info been discussed here

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2012
donziko: but pls wen you imported yours,was it through free shipping or paid.??cause ive order for andriod for more than 2weeks now and i stil havent got my order yet.its being long..,.
You can use Free dhl for this and you will get it in less than 7 days. El matteo & myself hav treated this up there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by osca123(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2012
donziko: but pls wen you imported yours,was it through free shipping or paid.??cause ive order for andriod for more than 2weeks now and i stil havent got my order yet.its being long..,.
did u use free shipping or chrisvicmall?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chux76(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2012

Did you use the Free Shipping option??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.