Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,158 members, 7,825,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234476 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2012
donziko: but pls wen you imported yours,was it through free shipping or paid.??cause ive order for andriod for more than 2weeks now and i stil havent got my order yet.its being long..,.

I believe you chose the free shipping option with China Post. This option as I mentioned earlier takes btw 15 to 60 days before u get it. So in my opinion, it isn't too long yet. This long wait however is why I don't usually use the free shipping option except u find free shipping with DHL which you will get in a matter of days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2012
Please i want to buy cheap and quality laptop in alixpress, please give me d name of a relaible seller in alixpress i can buy 4rm
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
El Matteo:

I believe you chose the free shipping option with China Post. This option as I mentioned earlier takes btw 15 to 60 days before u get it. So in my opinion, it isn't too long yet. This long wait however is why I don't usually use the free shipping option except u find free shipping with DHL which you will get in a matter of days.
so now the best option would be to search for "Free shipping with DHL then product name" please am i correctexactly like that??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by faceit: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
hi @El matteo, pls can u send me ur email address cos i want to really get into importation biz and i would like u to be my guide before i finish my service year, thanks. prettymorek@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by faceit: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
hi @El matteo, pls can u send me ur email address cos i want to really get into importation biz before i finish my service year and i would like u to be my guide, thanks. prettymorek@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
This is a very informative thread!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
donziko: so now the best option would be to search for "Free shipping with DHL then product name" please am i correctexactly like that??
note: those supplier are business individual and they are after a pure profit. They make more profit thru shipping cost. Any supplier you see offering free shipping thru DHL OR ANY other currier service,then they cos t of such iteam wil really be on high level.so to enjoy justify free DHL shipping,u most order at lease 10 pics of iteam from one supplier or make at lease $1000 buy..

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
Thanks to the op as well as the contributors. May the Lord bless you all. I registered as a wholesaler not an end consumer on aliexpress. My question is if i want to buy just an item, will my status as wholesaler affect my purchase of that one item?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
hisblud: Thanks to the op as well as the contributors. May the Lord bless you all. I registered as a wholesaler not an end consumer on aliexpress. My question is if i want to buy just an item, will my status as wholesaler affect my purchase of that one item?
nothing lile such, the higher you buy the low the price
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by DonXavi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Guy, I am really grateful for this your post.It will for sure help a lot of peps here who are interested in going into importation but don't know how to go about it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
donziko: so now the best option would be to search for "Free shipping with DHL then product name" please am i correctexactly like that??

I personally don't look for the free shipping option cos u most likely will not find grt products u like that will offer free shipping to Nigeria so I'd rather not limit myself. This is why I introduced chrisvicmall earlier. Their shipping cost is quite low compared to the one u find on aliexpress and this is why I use their service and they've always delivered.

faceit: hi @El matteo, pls can u send me ur email address cos i want to really get into importation biz before i finish my service year and i would like u to be my guide, thanks. prettymorek@gmail.com

I have dropped my mail earlier on the thread. Plz kindly check my previous posts. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
El Matteo:

I personally don't look for the free shipping option cos u most likely will not find grt products u like that will offer free shipping to Nigeria so I'd rather not limit myself. This is why I introduced chrisvicmall earlier. Their shipping cost is quite low compared to the one u find on aliexpress and this is why I use their service and they've always delivered.

I have dropped my mail earlier on the thread. Plz kindly check my previous posts. Thanks
yeah i went to chris site n i didnt just knw wat to do,pls direct me on the how tos.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wonderiyke(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Slyp: @El matteO
honestly if u can b real for just same way u appear to b on this thread
surely, surely I would love to partner with u for some time if u don't mine for me have some experience becaüse I so scared of business, don' t really know who to trust anymore to much scam from people

Me too...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by samsolite(m): 2:49am On Dec 06, 2012
I want to order for external laptop battery from alibaba.com, the type INEC used during the elections. I've been searching all around but can't really get it. Anyone that knows the name of a brand plz.. help

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cutex01(m): 4:54am On Dec 06, 2012
My questi0n is, does chrisvicmall also deliver d go0ds to ur do0rstep or one has to go to alaba to get it?
Sec0ndly can d address used in registering with aliexpress be m0dified or changed later, maybe due 2 change of locati0n??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2012
Cutex01: My questi0n is, does chrisvicmall also deliver d go0ds to ur do0rstep or one has to go to alaba to get it?
Sec0ndly can d address used in registering with aliexpress be m0dified or changed later, maybe due 2 change of locati0n??
they dont deliver to your door step.ur good only landed at their office and it's ur responsibility to carry on 4rom there office.meaning there is additional charges if you live outside lagos.

Second..you can modify ur shipping address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2012
Activityj: bro can i use the uba card while banking with spring bank can it work?

Sure
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by omojesu123: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2012
Pls i stay in kaduna...i wld like to meet anybody to teach me more on how to buy online...kaduna based pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2012
Chibenze: Please i want to buy cheap and quality laptop in alixpress, please give me d name of a relaible seller in alixpress i can buy 4rm

Always check the seller's credibility, itz always on the top right hand crner øf the próduct. Deal with any1 wt 'bou 95 percent positive feedbaq. Best of luck mate
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2012
omojesu123: Pls i stay in kaduna...i wld like to meet anybody to teach me more on how to buy online...kaduna based pls

U can keep asking questionz here mate, meeting for a 1 on 1 tutorial'l nt giv u beta info n it'l cost U a fortune
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2012
Qasminho:

Always check the seller's credibility, itz always on the top right hand crner øf the próduct. Deal with any1 wt 'bou 95 percent positive feedbaq. Best of luck mate
thanks bro please wat abt the laptop which can i buy dat is cheap wit good quality (mean wat a complete laptop is suppose to have) pls u cn giv me d name of d laptop 2 mak it easier 4 me wen i login to aliexpress

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by omojesu123: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2012
I login to the aliexpress i was confused on what to do pls help...i really need help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oluplus(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2012
omojesu123: Pls i stay in kaduna...i wld like to meet anybody to teach me more on how to buy online...kaduna based pls

I also stay in Kaduna and am really interested in this. Omojesu123, can we hook up?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2012
hi guy i recieve cal frm chrisvicm sayin that my good wil arrive nigeria today when it finaly arrive i inform u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2012
omojesu123: I login to the aliexpress i was confused on what to do pls help...i really need help
my guy u ar funny why shld u be confuse

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by onlineresource: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2012
wisemanj:
my guy u ar funny why shld u be confuse

please what did you import?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2012
oluplus:

I also stay in Kaduna and am really interested in this. Omojesu123, can we hook up?
wow guys...this is getting interesting.i also live in kd.kd south to b precise sooo...well ive imported few things which ive sold sha.....El matteo...is it that i call chrisvic mall or how
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by omojesu123: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2012
@oluplus & donziko..i stay in mando..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2012
men mando is really far..i stay in teLevision.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by omojesu123: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2012
How do i get in contact with u..i have friend that stays in sabo...send me ur email
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
onlineresource:

please what did you import?
jewelries

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by franel79(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
I need confirmation. I heard from a friend that aliexpress.com is owned by alibaba.com and that they are both scam sites. I need to be sure before committing any funds to this importation project. Someone please help out with clarification.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.