Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? (1848 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
All the guys av dated wants to marry me even those who clearly dont have marriage plans b4 i met them, and can't carry d responsibility. I've been so much embarrassed with these their, '' Amy will u marry me syndrome'' some still depend on their parents. I do make love wth them, so I dont think they re saying it to bring me to bed,(i was there already) after my mummy's boy saga i decided to lay low for awhile. Four weeks ago i started going out with this notorious player guy in my area, for d fun of it. I new he love women n dnt want to settle down yet, like i said that's exactly what i needed, To my greatest surprise he ask me to come to his birthday party last Thursday in his parents compound @ 9th miles,they re throwing d bash for him . N before i could say Jack Robinson, when they ask him for his wish he said '' Amy will u marry me n his parents were there. This is a guy we never say I love u to each other, i was embarrassed i tear race n then my question,
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by k2039: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
Four weeks ago i started going out with this notorious player guy in my area, for d fun of it. I new he love women n dnt want to settle down yet, like i said that's exactly what i needed,

Obviously,this is one reasons girls come here crying for breakup.
When I say most girls are by default attracted to jack a.s.s ,some people say we are spewing shi.t.

Here is a typical example.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Puff puff pass
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by omega25red(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
So far all you have said is that you have and are gaining miles on your pnssy. grin
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
omega25red: So far all you have said is that you have and are gaining miles on your pnssy. grin
yeah n so
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
What is this bushwa? OP,isn't it clear to you that they are only joking? Do you have Malaria?...Pls confirm
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
binger: What is this bushwa? OP,isn't it clear to you that they are only joking? Do you have Malaria?...Pls confirm
It takes one with malaria to know one with malaria.
U may b right though, bt why re they coming back for d same thing,
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
butterflyy:
It takes one with malaria to know one with malaria.
U may b right though, bt why re they coming back for d same thing,
Thanks for confirming. U really have malaria. Apart 4rm a doctor,i think u shud also visit a sexologist...the way you open your legs for those boys is amazing,yet inimical to ur prestige.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by omega25red(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
butterflyy:
yeah n so
well while you keep wasting your life bouncing from one dicq to the other you should realise that eventually your youth will betray you and all these guys who are proposing will eventually figure out that they have all taken a ride on you. This will limit your choice of suitors and then you will be back her complaining about how God will not send you the man of your dreams

being young and having fun with life is cool but planning for later is not a bad idea either. (wow i sound like an old person)
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by djeezy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
Women marry because they are desperate. Men marry because they're tired. Strange but true....
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
djeezy: Women marry because they are desperate. Men marry because they're tired. Strange but true....

re you talking from experience
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
omega25red: well while you keep wasting your life bouncing from one dicq to the other you should realise that eventually your youth will betray you and all these guys who are proposing will eventually figure out that they have all taken a ride on you. This will limit your choice of suitors and then you will be back her complaining about how God will not send you the man of your dreams

being young and having fun with life is cool but planning for later is not a bad idea either. (wow i sound like an old person)
Y dont u wait till i complain, I dont marry cos its in vogue, mehn, av got me a focus n u can just shut it,.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
binger: Thanks for confirming. U really have malaria. Apart 4rm a doctor,i think u shud also visit a sexologist...the way you open your legs for those boys is amazing,yet inimical to ur prestige.
I dont av a problem with my sexxx life, I love my sexxx life n my sexxx life loves me. Good boy keep it to yaself
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by ladysmart: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
@ poster, i tot u needed our candid advice, but i just realized u re here to throw insults at people.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
ladysmart: @ poster, i tot u needed our candid advice, but i just realized u re here to throw insults at people.
Don't mind the lil girl...truth does hurt
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by luvmijeje(f): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
Op hw many proposal ve u received?
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
Free her jorh..its not like if she was selling her pu-c at the corner of the street..she gives it to her respective bfs wettin ur concern in this..how many of u insulting her here will stay with a girl stingy with the pu-c...

@op..m young to propose girl but i do tell her sometimes that they r the one m going to marry...and have kids
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by dmcdad: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2012
All na lamba... If u share cake give anyone of them u go discover mouth go close by force... Them knw say u dy very benevolent and magnanimous. So, in order not to waste time, them go just throw u marriage proposal 2 use make u give them groundnut chop sharperly without wasting much time
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by dozieben2(m): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2012
~vicky~:

re you talking from experience
How can he be talking from experience is he both male and female?
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by tpia1: 1:16am On Nov 30, 2012
op what's the meaning of your post, and what point are you trying to make?

are you a professional hooker?
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by cknaija(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Yes men propose marriage out of curiosity, and men propose marriage when they need you for sex only and men propose marriage when they need you for rituals and yes men propose marriage when they really want to marry you, but I guess you already know that, but I'm new here and I've got the time to waste on posts that don't need much reactions, thanks for encouraging men to see women as sex objects
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: op what's the meaning of your post, and what point are you trying to make?

are you a professional hooker?
Y will u say that, that I have slept and dated five since my kitten got blasted does not make me a hooker, though u can think whatever u like.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
dmcdad: All na lamba... If u share cake give anyone of them u go discover mouth go close by force... Them knw say u dy very benevolent and magnanimous. So, in order not to waste time, them go just throw u marriage proposal 2 use make u give them groundnut chop sharperly without wasting much time
Dont u make love wth d gals u ve dated? Do u always av d intent of marrying every gal u dated. ?
luvmijeje: Op hw many proposal ve u received?
Five plus this player guy i just needed for rebound.
ladysmart: @ poster, i tot u needed our candid advice, but i just realized u re here to throw insults at people.
Only ppl dat think wth their assss
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
binger: Don't mind the lil girl...truth does hurt
Like I said, only ppl that think with their assss
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by dmcdad: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
butterflyy:
Dont u make love wth d gals u ve dated? Do u always av d intent of marrying every gal u dated. ?
Five plus this player guy i just needed for rebound.
Only ppl dat think wth their assss

@bolded.. I've never slept with any gurl I dated...

1 Like

Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
cknaija: Yes men propose marriage out of curiosity, and men propose marriage when they need you for sex only and men propose marriage when they need you for rituals and yes men propose marriage when they really want to marry you, but I guess you already know that, but I'm new here and I've got the time to waste on posts that don't need much reactions, thanks for encouraging men to see women as sex objects
U made some points here bt I guess that was when u took ur pill, does it wane off so quickly, cos ur last sentence really came from ur assss
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
dmcdad:

@bolded.. I've never slept with any gurl I dated...
Well that's a very good thing u got going, I have, n re u gonna judge me? Oh I get it u dont sleep wth them so u just wanked or just with d hookers
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by luvmijeje(f): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Op,if it truly 5,u re nt a hooker.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by dmcdad: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
butterflyy:
Well that's a very good thing u got going, I have, n re u gonna judge me? Oh I get it u dont sleep wth them so u just wanked or just with d hookers

Y would I judge u wen I'm not better of than u? Y would I choose to be with whores when I could get it 4rm a gf? It just happened that of all the gurlz that I've dated in d past, I didnt sleep with any.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by tpia1: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
Op

You shouldnt be complaining about people judging you, when you chose to publicly put your business out for the whole world to comment on.

Were you forced to open the thread?

Only hookers behave this way, so yes, i'd advise you to look for a personal relationship with Jesus and get deliverance from your spirit of nymphomania and licentiousness

1 Like

Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
butterflyy:
Y will u say that, that I have slept and dated five since my kitten got blasted does not make me a hooker, though u can think whatever u like.

grin. Lol at when her kitten got blasted. OP, carry go! Nothing do you! I guess you know what you want. It's a free world. cool
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
dmcdad:

Y would I judge u wen I'm not better of than u? Y would I choose to be with whores when I could get it 4rm a gf? It just happened that of all the gurlz that I've dated in d past, I didnt sleep with any.
have u stopped dating or what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Individuals From Broken Homes End Up With Broken Marriage? How True? / Priceless Reply From A Banker To A Girl Seeking A Rich Husband / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.