Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,720 members, 7,844,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? (1851 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: Op

You shouldnt be complaining about people judging you, when you chose to publicly put your business out for the whole world to comment on.

Were you forced to open the thread?

Only hookers behave this way, so yes, i'd advise you to look for a personal relationship with Jesus and get deliverance from your spirit of nymphomania and licentiousness
As u claim to b better than me, remember me in ur prayers, oh on d other hand u can shove it
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by tpia1: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
^ only Jesus is better than both of us, dear.

Turn to Him.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by dmcdad: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
butterflyy:
have u stopped dating or what

Being single for quite some time...
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by cknaija(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
butterflyy:
U made some points here bt I guess that was when u took ur pill, does it wane off so quickly, cos ur last sentence really came from ur assss

Lol... Nairaland may be fun after all, for a lady that is proud to have slept around and still takes offence at being called a prostitute, I believe you are the one on meddication, and you probably get a high from all the insults jobless people like myself throw back at you, I apologise, I'm sorry for my last sentence that came from my ass, I hope we can be friends and no I won't propose marriage, cus I'm not that curious and with all this drama I doubt I'll survive unless I'm like the proverbs guy that would stay hidden in the corner of the roof than face you on pms... smiley for all it worth I also don't think marriage is for everyone, if you can't find a companion, then stay alone but if you must shag guys that are not married to you, keep in mind that society terms you as a prostitute, although you may be cheap or generous but that's society for you, no one wants to hear the prostitutes side of the story, except on nairaland... And I'm not judging you, just encouraging in you to be proud of the path you are walking and if you are not proud, then turn around, its never too late... Gosh my pill is beginging to wear off I'm talking through my a$$ again
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
cknaija:

Lol... Nairaland may be fun after all, for a lady that is proud to have slept around and still takes offence at being called a prostitute, I believe you are the one on meddication, and you probably get a high from all the insults jobless people like myself throw back at you, I apologise, I'm sorry for my last sentence that came from my ass, I hope we can be friends and no I won't propose marriage, cus I'm not that curious and with all this drama I doubt I'll survive unless I'm like the proverbs guy that would stay hidden in the corner of the roof than face you on pms... smiley for all it worth I also don't think marriage is for everyone, if you can't find a companion, then stay alone but if you must shag guys that are not married to you, keep in mind that society terms you as a prostitute, although you may be cheap or generous but that's society for you, no one wants to hear the prostitutes side of the story, except on nairaland... And I'm not judging you, just encouraging in you to be proud of the path you are walking and if you are not proud, then turn around, its never too late... Gosh my pill is beginging to wear off I'm talking through my a$$ again
D assss talking again, well i guess u av never slept wth more than five gals in ur life, right! That's good for u, u re just a small boy, still growing, u will get here. But b4 then can u pls shut d assss when matured ppl re talking, until u re able to understand a write up. I will forward u some Ben 10 to watch n some chocolate too. Know u will like it.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by 2kurupt(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
If your scared of been proposed to, why not go into a friends-with- benefits kinda arrangement with them.

@Your question, yes most guys do propose out of fear of losing the lady.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
2kurupt: If your scared of been proposed to, why not go into a friends-with- benefits kinda arrangement with them.

@Your question, yes most guys do propose out of fear of losing the lady.
Thank God nairaland got some sane persons.
I want to say this, when u re in d university u tend to date guys, which u dont necessarily want to marry. These re guys that has their studies to focus on or young guys who are working, n might not want to settle down yet, involving u in their family matters and av their sisters and sometimes d uncles and aunts calling ur cell phone. N b4 u knw it he proposes, not just in d bedroom bt where when I say ' u re not serious n ready for this he feels rejected.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by hardbody: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
I have so thoroughly enjoyed the discussions on this your thread. Guess what, Let me date you, I would not propose, I promise, deal? LOL
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by lolaluv1(f): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
@butterflyy

The guys probably find you exciting, that's why they propose.

Alot of Naija guys (even with their pretentiousness) are drawn, seduced and fascinated by free spirits like you. True story!

E.g Check out how they buzz around Lasinoh na!
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
hardbody: I have so thoroughly enjoyed the discussions on this your thread. Guess what, Let me date you, I would not propose, I promise, deal? LOL
U can't resist that, n by d way, no i won't.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by tpia1: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Op is obviously determined to milk this thread.

Knock yourself out, then later come back to whine about your boyfriend's mother giving you a hard time because "she doesnt like where you're from".

Not about your character.
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by cknaija(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2012
butterflyy:
D assss talking again, well i guess u av never slept wth more than five gals in ur life, right! That's good for u, u re just a small boy, still growing, u will get here. But b4 then can u pls shut d assss when matured ppl re talking, until u re able to understand a write up. I will forward u some Ben 10 to watch n some chocolate too. Know u will like it.

I'm definitely Growing and when I grow up I won't want to be like you that would come online to announce to the world on how many sexual escapades past, present, future, as for ben 10 I love it... How did you know, me you on a date right now, pg13 hugging, feeding on chocholates and ben 10, and maybe a deliverance session from marriage phobia and thinking of maturity equates sex exploits makes you wonder then member pro$titute$ are actually matured and should be honored, stop being ashamed of who you are... You are either sleeping around for free, for cash, for lust, for gifts, or because you want to get a degree in maturity or you are not sleeping around, be proud of who you are and seek help if you need it, I'm here for you dear wink
Re: Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity? by butterflyy(f): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2012
cknaija:

I'm definitely Growing and when I grow up I won't want to be like you that would come online to announce to the world on how many sexual escapades past, present, future, as for ben 10 I love it... How did you know, me you on a date right now, pg13 hugging, feeding on chocholates and ben 10, and maybe a deliverance session from marriage phobia and thinking of maturity equates sex exploits makes you wonder then member pro$titute$ are actually matured and should be honored, stop being ashamed of who you are... You are either sleeping around for free, for cash, for lust, for gifts, or because you want to get a degree in maturity or you are not sleeping around, be proud of who you are and seek help if you need it, I'm here for you dear wink
Do u speak any English?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj / I Miss The Letter Days / Guys, Teach Us How To Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.